Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Old 08-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Kazron
Pledge

Kazron is on a distinguished road
Default Hello :)

Hi

I was looking for a RPG game on Linux and someone told me about Regnum online, so here I am.

I'm starting with a Dark Elf mage (my usual choice in all RPGs).
This game seems more sophisticated than the overpowered ones like WoW or Lineage. It feels more balanced.

Anyway nice to be here
I'll be having some questions soon, so I'll post them in the proper forum section.
Kazron no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Dannboy
Initiate

Location: With DB on the top of Mount Doom were Sauron lives.
Dannboy is on a distinguished road

Heya ^^ Welcome to Regnum Online.
Balanced isnt a word I hear alot around here. But people yell alot about Balance without the D ^^
Shoot any question you like, lots of people will and are ready to help you.
By the way, I suppose you play on Horus. Or did you choose Ra?
Well, anyways. Welcome >.<
(Where is Edge's welcome to Ro post when you need it)
Edit:
Found it, here it is :3
OFFICIAL Regnum Online Leveling Guide:

Hello and welcome to the world of Regnum Online, through this epic one page guide you will discover the tips and ways to get the full ingame experience, so join us on our journey through and let the fun, fun, fun commence!

To start out, Regnum is based upon grinding based leveling, this means you will spend most of your time leveling in a trance like manner. Kill, rest, kill, rest, kill, rest, etc. And it goes on and on! Remeber you'll be fighting the SAME mobs most of the time for days, sometimes weeks if your lucky! For more information please refer to section 5.9C on where to find your mob's.

Congratulations! You just hit a level! Isn't it fun killing Hyenas nonstop? Every 10 or so levels they get slightly bigger, talk about fun! If your getting bored of Hyena's, which sources indicate is highly unlikely, you can go looking for other mob spawns, in some places players will need to use skill and wit to get flying mobs or mobs that run up cliffs, making the reward all the more rewarding! (Note: Sometimes you may need to battle other players in a battle of who gets the mob first due to limited spawns, this is just another exciting feauture in Regnum Online!)

New level hooray! Are you having fun? Now lets go all over again, except this time we'll kill x3 as many mobs as before! (Purchase of premium strongly advised) YIPPIE! Once your level 4 you may start to notice you need more exp each level. Well luckily you can join a fun club! (AKA Zerg) The fun club will serve you as your new family, you can do eeeeverything together! Whether it be killing mobs, or killing other players. But whoah there tiger, take it easy, you still have a long way before killing other players!

For a taste of flavor you could go in the warzone to train, after all this game is filled with flavor and diversity. Now if along the way you get camped you need to remeber, the friendly community is just saying hello to you, so next time your at Beach Save with 20 Igneans down your neck, remeber its common courtesy to wave and say hello!

Now after a couple months, you will finnaly reach your target (or still may have another year to go considering you didn't use premium) and your level 50! NOW you can finnaly have all the fun and excitement you dreamed about when you first came to this game! Your all ready now for the warzone! So what are you waiting for? Get your ass over that wall! Are you expecting to get the full experience? Well boy, you will get it! Absolutley nothing changes! As was said, you can get killed by a level 37, get KOed by a zerg, or even better be the victim of a class in imbalance! Well I won't keep you all waiting! Get out there and have fun! Now you can look upon your wonderful journey and all the time and/or money you spent on it, hell yeah it was worth it! So start all over again this time with the right class or in the right realm! The end

Upon purchasing this guide you agree to the terms and agree to the statement that all refunds are declared void.
Dannboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Wyatt
Count

Wyatt will become famous soon enoughWyatt will become famous soon enough

Welcome to Regnum Online!
Wyatt no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote