Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #21
Bardar
Apprentice

Bardar is on a distinguished road

RP's are good - leave them how they are. The problem with getting XP for kills is that people will save camp, zerg around killing everyone and stay away from forts. However, if you let people get exp from taking a fort, people will just run off to an empty fort and take it. Especially on horus during the quiet hours.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #22
hfjsdh
Pledge

hfjsdh is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Yo read it even if its long

it really sucks how you only get gold for capturing forts, I know its fine but ive already got loads of good things and I think you should get XP and have like a war status for capturing forts and castles cause I have a lvl 50 but nothings fun unless I go and attack forts but its all anoying and then you capture one but then they get it back 2 secs later... I think there should be special levels for capturing forts and castles so there wouldnt be in realm grinding that much so more people actually fight... and if you get jewel go to lvl 70 or something and ur some kind of special warrior or somting' anyway...
hfjsdh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #23
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

save camping, zerging everywhere, and taking empty forts already happens all the time. And its for useless RP's. Which, BTW, being useless and everything, are useless, having no use, which is the opposite of useful. This is what RP's are.

XP would make WZ more attractive to lower lvl players, as there really would be a purpose to fighting for forts, even against a zerg, as they might still kill 1 or 2 and get something useful out of it, as opposed to getting something useless out of it.

And it might reduce the number of lvl 50s in that zerg, since xps are useless for lvl 50s. They would only go for the purpose of either invasion, or realm pride.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #24
hfjsdh
Pledge

hfjsdh is on a distinguished road

check my post up there
hfjsdh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #25
-Paradox-
Apprentice

-Paradox- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-brian View Post
save camping, zerging everywhere, and taking empty forts already happens all the time. And its for useless RP's. Which, BTW, being useless and everything, are useless, having no use, which is the opposite of useful. This is what RP's are.

XP would make WZ more attractive to lower lvl players, as there really would be a purpose to fighting for forts, even against a zerg, as they might still kill 1 or 2 and get something useful out of it, as opposed to getting something useless out of it.

And it might reduce the number of lvl 50s in that zerg, since xps are useless for lvl 50s. They would only go for the purpose of either invasion, or realm pride.
XP should be given only from forts in the warzone.

You said it yourself, if RP was taken out less lvl 50's would be taking part of a battle, zerg or not. RP is a system that should remain for the purpose of that it can give a player satisfactory for killing another. It can show how active a person is in the warzone and to a certain extent how skilled they are in their specific subclass. When you are lvl 50 the only count or rank you have is the rank of RP.

It has been stated however from NGD that they would make RP mean something in the future. For it to be tradable for certain things. I don't think much had been evolved from that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfjsdh View Post
check my post up there
Your post isn't very readable and makes little sense, atleast to me anyway.
-Paradox- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote