Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-03-2016, 04:03 PM   #101
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loque View Post
Remove the restriction of level 60 scrolls cross server. That is, players who are lvl 60 on Haven can buy a 60 scroll on Ra without having to grind a 60 first there (in the same account), and vice-versa. You get your money, they get their character, everybody happy.
Allow it once and once only. I'm sure Ra has their multies as well and it doesn't need even more.
Those Lv 60 players of Haven could buy a Lv 60 scroll on Ra after choosing one realm and that's it, they will be forced to play in that very realm, and if they wanted to play another realm on Ra, they should start from Lv 0.

I'm up for this ^^
Old 06-09-2016, 12:09 AM   #102
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Why start from over and pay a new scroll that cost 99000 and wast a lot of time to get armor and wmc, when we have already caracters lvl 60 that they can transfer...
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #103
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunnaki View Post
Why start from over and pay a new scroll that cost 99000 and wast a lot of time to get armor and wmc, when we have already caracters lvl 60 that they can transfer...
Cause NGD needs our NERD addicts cash for living?
Old 06-18-2016, 10:53 PM   #104
Klutu
Baron

Klutu is on a distinguished road

I want transfers, no one to war with.
Old 06-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #105
Gnupis
Pledge

Gnupis is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll just wait till the game is worth playing again... NGD clearly doesn't care about this matter right now, saving Haven is probably too hard and they obviously don't want to close it. Us Haven players are held hostage due to all the time and money invested in our characters, it sucks, they know it and they still say nothing.

Fortunately for me, I didn't get to to buy too many xim on the years i played so I can say my losses are not significant. Still, I don't see myself buying any more xim ever again. The game has proven its very nature is to be based on players willing to pay a lot of money (seriously, you guys are ready to give up on asking your chars being transfered if you can BUY them all over again in Ra, wtf) thus it can disregard being fair and square to the average player.
Gnupis no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 11:59 PM   #106
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

I know NGD has been quite busy with all this BZ stuff but... don't they have at least one person to read the forum? I have not seen any answer from them. Does it really take that much time to say "No, please don't keep asking for this", or "Yes, we are working on it", or "Merge is not a posibility but we are working in a way to solve this problem, please give us some time."... or... I don't know, something to make your users feel they are listened/read.
:/
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:35 AM   #107
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
We always read everything and it helps substantially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I'm here. I'm always here. Sometimes I don't reply because I don't have time to do it (taking into account that if I reply, I have to reply again several times to make myself clear )
Guess it's the same for Frosk and all NGD employees ^^
Old 06-19-2016, 09:58 AM   #108
Cranddor
Secondary account

Cranddor is on a distinguished road

As long as ppl go equally to all three realms I dont have anything against merging with Ra. But if they all go to one realm then it will happen the same as in Haven where everybody went to Alsius so the other realms got empty and the few left quit. Keep that in mind NGD.
Cranddor no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 11:25 AM   #109
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

if ngd can fix haven and make it more active then do it. if you don't think you guys can bring haven back merge the server already. making your players suffer just because you don't want to do this or you don't want to do that. by time you finally decide what your going to do most haven players will quit or most of them will/already have lvl 60 toons on ra which most players already have now coz haven has been dead for months now

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 04:47 PM   #110
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscraem View Post
Do you think they can do something with this game? After what they did in past few years?
There are so many things they did I could list, many people did, complained, tried to warn NGD, nothing helped. Wmc jewels. Neverending ability/item boosts of end-game players in comparison with symbolic improvements for low level players. Listening to players a la "new jewellery will bring so many old players back". Can't comment recent updates, but from what I saw, lol.
Tree is known by its fruit. This is fruit of this strategy "we need wmc jewels, we need tdm, we need xyz weapons, we need bosses..." How many new players, how many old players did it bring back?

Anyway. Why they don't answer on this thread? As long as they can suck out the last few $ out of the leftovers on Haven during xim promos, they don't care. I can't explain their ignorance with anything else.

Last edited by halvdan; 06-19-2016 at 05:00 PM.
halvdan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote