Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Clans

Clans Section to publish clans in search of new recruits

Old 04-13-2015, 11:39 AM   #101
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownapollo View Post
when you port away from fair fights means you're good at this game?
Over the weekend 3 of these amazing players actually logged out inside trelle before the door broke. Using trapdoors is totally fine - it's what they're there for. But logging out of the game probably makes you the biggest prick I've ever encountered.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:39 PM   #102
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
Over the weekend 3 of these amazing players actually logged out inside trelle before the door broke. Using trapdoors is totally fine - it's what they're there for. But logging out of the game probably makes you the biggest prick I've ever encountered.
I think everyone should start doing this, sorry all allies that get left behind etc.
you are obviously not pro enough for this game.

If we all do it, it wont be long until NGD implement the safe guards to prevent it.

But why complicate things? NGD could just kick these guys out for month or two and see if they still like to exploit the log out feature after that.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:02 PM   #103
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telwe View Post
This is why you'll always be a scrub in any game you play. You play and judge other players within made up limitations you've setup for yourself.
Could you define scrub because I seem to not know the definition. I would consider myself a pretty good and intelligent (gameplay wise) player. I give respect where I see respect is due. I am a scrub because I do not respect players who are garbage and/or cowards? This makes me a scrub? Then I am a scrub indeed.

Made up limitations? What made up limitations? These are actual limitations that happen regularly in the game, or are you denying this reality? Yes, I do play and judge other players. If you say you don't, then you are lying. I don't see what your problem is, really. If you want me to cosign you, all you have to do is message me on FB or in-game, and maybe I will. If I had known that you would be so hurt over an idol not mentioning you in their post, I may have not made the post in the first place.

Anyway, why you would choose to judge a players skill on a situation such as 100 vs 50 is rather beyond me. Yes, their skill can still show, but the likely hood of it showing at it's full potential, or even a fraction, is minimal. I am sorry you cannot comprehend this, but that doesn't change the fact that the best way to gauge someone's skill, as an opponent, is watching how they do in different situations, and I have never seen William do well in any situation where he did not outnumber his opponent(s).

-BPR
Old 04-13-2015, 08:46 PM   #104
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub all of sirlins stuff is good. I read these articles 10 years ago and they helped me do very well in warhammer tournaments and will guide me as I start war machine this summer (a tabletop war game)
You will understand what I mean by limitations when you read the article.

What do you mean by cosign? I don't have u on fb or have an ignis character yo do whatever this is?

I'm not hurt or angry about anything, just confused as to your meaning. What idol? What post?

Look I don't have anything against you personally but I would appreciate if people were honest and truthful to themselves when talking about us. We admit we don't fight fairly or with honour. But this idea that we never fight with fair numbers is just a straight up lie. The problem is none of our clan make video and we have no proof. So I guess you can believe what you want.

D aith
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #105
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub all of sirlins stuff is good. I read these articles 10 years ago and they helped me do very well in warhammer tournaments and will guide me as I start war machine this summer (a tabletop war game)
You will understand what I mean by limitations when you read the article.

What do you mean by cosign? I don't have u on fb or have an ignis character yo do whatever this is?

I'm not hurt or angry about anything, just confused as to your meaning. What idol? What post?

Look I don't have anything against you personally but I would appreciate if people were honest and truthful to themselves when talking about us. We admit we don't fight fairly or with honour. But this idea that we never fight with fair numbers is just a straight up lie. The problem is none of our clan make video and we have no proof. So I guess you can believe what you want.

D aith
I never said I don't know what you mean by limitations. I asked what you mean by scrub.

I don't play in Ignis. I play in Alsius, as Blue Power Ranger.

I was simply saying that the majority, which I guess I should take that back because, now that I think about it, I can only think of you, ILNGD, Anna, Ptit, and William, but anyway, a lot of you are terrible without great players backing you up, even numbers or not, and that is simply what I was saying about William.

I never said or implied, or meant to, anyway, that you don't fight with fair numbers, at times. You all do, indeed, and outnumbered as well, however less often this may be. To say you fight with fair numbers nearly as often as you outnumber your opponent, would be a complete lie, but I think this would probably apply to the majority of people in this game. I think the difference between them and you, as in your clan, is that those people don't tend to hunt in groups of 6 with boss jewls and whatnot, then kite their way away until they can teleport.

I'd also like to point out, that your clan is more honorable than players like Zeph and Heph, who don't even attempt to put up a fight when they might die, but instead run behind a tree and mount off. So kudos to that.

-Drew
Old 04-13-2015, 09:17 PM   #106
Telwe
Initiate

Hephaestus is in our clan too

Are you saying we re bad when we are not in a team? Who are these great players backing us up ?(genuinely curious).

Yes I am not pretening I fight in even or bad numbers more often than not. What I have been saying all along is that moving around the world in order to get ourselves in the position to fight unfair fights is part if the game and directly relates to winning.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:28 PM   #107
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
Hephaestus is in our clan too

Are you saying we re bad when we are not in a team? Who are these great players backing us up ?(genuinely curious).

Yes I am not pretening I fight in even or bad numbers more often than not. What I have been saying all along is that moving around the world in order to get ourselves in the position to fight unfair fights is part if the game and directly relates to winning.
Lol, of course he is.

Anna, ILNGD, Ptit...I dont really play anymore, tbh, so I cant really name them. But I dont think Ive ever seen a group of your clan do well without a conj like ILNGD, for instance.

Well, it is hardly moving in position to fight unfair fights when you kill people 7v3, then teleport away when the numbers are 7vs5-7 or 7vs10

-Drew

Last edited by Hollow-Ichigo; 04-13-2015 at 09:41 PM.
Hollow-Ichigo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:39 PM   #108
Telwe
Initiate

You re missing the big picture . The skill is doing just that... Fighting 7v3 and then getting 15 to chase. Call it macroskill (communication, moving around the map smartly, when to engage, when to back, when to tele) as oppose to microskill which is the actual fighting, ability builds and using the right abilities, positioning, so on. You're only judging us by micro, and at that only when we micro vs same numbers or more. It is a small part of what we do.

Edit: if anything in our recruitment we value a persons macro ability more than micro or gear. People have to be coherent, aware of chat orders, good communicators, good team players and so on. Very few of us are good at 1v1, but the game isn't about 1v1 or even 2v2.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:42 PM   #109
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
You re missing the big picture . The skill is doing just that... Fighting 7v3 and then getting 15 to chase. Call it macroskill (communication, moving around the map smartly, when to engage, when to back, when to tele) as oppose to microskill which is the actual fighting, ability builds and using the right abilities, positioning, so on. You're only judging us by micro, and at that only when we micro vs same numbers or more. It is a small part of what we do.
Micro requires a lot more skill than macro. I've been able to easily kite 3v1 on my marks without mobility. Am I supposed to be impressed that you can kite 10 people with 7, using HotW and 2-3 hunters?

-Drew
Old 04-13-2015, 09:53 PM   #110
Telwe
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Micro requires a lot more skill than macro. I've been able to easily kite 3v1 on my marks without mobility. Am I supposed to be impressed that you can kite 10 people with 7, using HotW and 2-3 hunters?

-Drew
I think that is a personal opinion rather than fact. You are entitled to that opinion. Imagine the strength of full realms that had larger clans with our organization and communication!

That is why we despise clan leaders like elva (the dragonborn) who are in position to bring some leadership and discipline to their clans but do fuck all and leave their clans disorganized clubs that have no cohesion.