Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Clans

Clans Section to publish clans in search of new recruits

Old 04-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #111
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telwe View Post
I think that is a personal opinion rather than fact. You are entitled to that opinion. Imagine the strength of full realms that had larger clans with our organization and communication!

That is why we despise clan leaders like elva (the dragonborn) who are in position to bring some leadership and discipline to their clans but do fuck all and leave their clans disorganized clubs that have no cohesion.
I am imagining it. Sadly, nothing about a full realm that kites around the server and teleports when they are about to die seems like a good thing, but hey, to each his/her own.

-Drew
Old 04-13-2015, 10:23 PM   #112
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

Id also like to add this:

I believe our form of ganking is the best defense for the realm. Syrtis are in bad shape even in euro nights. Always outnumbered by goats and with poor overall morale. We don't have manpower or especially the barbs to invade or often take back forts. So to defend the realm we do this proactive form of defense... Ganking. It's a different type of defense than camping forts or attacking our own forts when occupied. It's all psychological. We've pissed off everybody... We show up at alsius I c, kill a few grinders and cs Zerg comes. We run, wait, do it again. Zerg comes again and we run again. Seems purposeless. But... What are those goats not Doing when chasing us? They're not attacking our forts, they're not invading, they're not even thinking of invading. They're thinking about those asshole coward noob gankforce killing grinders. We kill reinforcements at bridges or ppl on the way to regroups. We hit fort doors then run away and 5v2 ambush curious enemies.
Its a thankless job but gankforce willingly sacrifice honour and reputation to defend the realm. We are the heros of syrtis, not the heros they deserve, but the ones they need. Dark knights. Shining.

Daith

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
I am imagining it. Sadly, nothing about a full realm that kites around the server and teleports when they are about to die seems like a good thing, but hey, to each his/her own.

-Drew
Ah yes but if we had more organised clans we would tell one clan to send two parties to aggs and we d go trelle with another clan. Or something like that. We d gladly organize invasions if the other clans could get their shit together. You don't rate macroskill and it's potential very much and that is where we fundamentally disagree.

Last edited by Telwe; 04-13-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #113
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
Ah yes but if we had more organised clans we would tell one clan to send two parties to aggs and we d go trelle with another clan. Or something like that. We d gladly organize invasions if the other clans could get their shit together. You don't rate macroskill and it's potential very much and that is where we fundamentally disagree.
And, again, a realm full of people like your clan would just make people quit the server and/or game because of the coward shit y'all do on a consistent and constant basis. So, no, I do not see any good that would come from a realm with people like yours. Do you mean on communication only? Maybe I can agree with that. TBH, I don't really see any difference between your communication and any group. It's not like y'all set up traps or some shit. You don't flank opponents. Etc. I'm not sure what you mean, at all.

You can rate macroskill, just like you can rate anything else. It's simple really. You guys can be good at running away from a 7v10 fight, but that doesn't make you good players, at all. If I was a teacher, and exams were 80% and homework was 20%. Micro would be the exams, and macro would be the homework.

-Drew
Old 04-13-2015, 10:48 PM   #114
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

I dont see why you cant be organised, disciplined and heroic.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #115
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I believe our form of ganking is the best defense for the realm. Syrtis are in bad shape even in euro nights. Always outnumbered by goats and with poor overall morale. We don't have manpower or especially the barbs to invade or often take back forts. So to defend the realm we do this proactive form of defense... Ganking. It's a different type of defense than camping forts or attacking our own forts when occupied. It's all psychological. We've pissed off everybody... We show up at alsius I c, kill a few grinders and cs Zerg comes. We run, wait, do it again. Zerg comes again and we run again. Seems purposeless. But... What are those goats not Doing when chasing us? They're not attacking our forts, they're not invading, they're not even thinking of invading. They're thinking about those asshole coward noob gankforce killing grinders. We kill reinforcements at bridges or ppl on the way to regroups. We hit fort doors then run away and 5v2 ambush curious enemies.
Its a thankless job but gankforce willingly sacrifice honour and reputation to defend the realm. We are the heros of syrtis, not the heros they deserve, but the ones they need. Dark knights. Shining.

Daith.
You would act exactly the same if you outnumbered both ignis and alsius put together.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:00 PM   #116
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
And, again, a realm full of people like your clan would just make people quit the server and/or game because of the coward shit y'all do on a consistent and constant basis. So, no, I do not see any good that would come from a realm with people like yours. Do you mean on communication only? Maybe I can agree with that. TBH, I don't really see any difference between your communication and any group. It's not like y'all set up traps or some shit. You don't flank opponents. Etc. I'm not sure what you mean, at all.

You can rate macroskill, just like you can rate anything else. It's simple really. You guys can be good at running away from a 7v10 fight, but that doesn't make you good players, at all. If I was a teacher, and exams were 80% and homework was 20%. Micro would be the exams, and macro would be the homework.

-Drew
Agree to disagree?
We set up traps and flank ppl ofc. You don't even play how would you know?
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:03 PM   #117
Cupto
Pledge

Cupto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
You would act exactly the same if you outnumbered both ignis and alsius put together.
They did the same, be aware it's past tense.
Cupto no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:05 PM   #118
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
Agree to disagree?
We set up traps and flank ppl ofc. You don't even play how would you know?
Because, when I did play actively, your clan never did that. When I log on every now and then, your clan is still not doing thing, but that probably has to do with me seeing y'all at forts than it not happening.

-Drew
Old 04-13-2015, 11:17 PM   #119
Barreln
Pledge

Barreln is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I pretty disagree with it, that thats the best you can do for the realm.
Even that worse as you "try" to gank grinders.
Most more laugh about you but for sure dont stop fighting back.
That few hours what "Shake-of-fear" and few others are on, does NOT make really a difference at war. And after that when the Gankers logged off, then the players from the other realm come for revenge on our low levels.
Beside that he mostly mess around at syrtis chat when he behave like an a**hole to the most peoples in syrtis, with his endless smartasssing discussions, when someone does not have his opinion (and that goes on since years). Peoples log out even from syrtis too, when they have to read such things all time.
Right now it seems for me more like, that he/this/his clan makes more damage to the community and the game, as it helps, beside this playstyle.

Do it right or dont do it (to often).

But Wishhunter was the same prick, he roamed each Day all time at low population time around, mostly to kill only low level grinders 30+ and run(+5+5), when he saw a lvl 60, for months.
Barreln no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:41 PM   #120
ShadowForce
Apprentice

ShadowForce is on a distinguished road

I really don't understand why people are so bitter to each other over this game. Particularly on the forum and on Facebook. We are a diverse pool of people and there will be differences in opinion, but we all have something in common; we play Regnum. Usually a common theme brings people together, even in a competitive setting.

Now for the love of god stop crying about a couple of people using a teleport and/or killing grinders and get on with the game. None of this "Syrtiz do eet all zee tyme" or "GANKfurz always telepurt from fair fites such cowhardz" rubbish. "This guy uzes lvl 5 all spells, such a nub".

Yes its probably annoying for about 10 seconds. There are plenty of things which are much more of an irritation in this game that could benefit greatly from the amount time spent flaming and whining in this thread.

Simple solution:

Increase WM Teleport cast time to something like 40 seconds. (around 20 secs with AD).

If you are more than 20 seconds away from catching a group who are fleeing from a fort, or running from you in open field, you have not covered the exteriors of the fort well enough.