Old 09-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #111
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutu View Post
I personally love this event!

Makes the game a lot more relaxing

It's a nice change of pace from the usual fights!

+1 NGD
I am agree with Klutu.

After a few tweaks of event finaly he works how it was supposed to work.
Yes i love this breacks of usual fights that was boring.

+1 for NGD from my side too.

Daily log in begined before with camp Meni...now noone it's safe anywhere
Hunters and enemys everywhere ,random thiefs that stolen gems etc ...action it's a lots better and with more options than before

And this event gave more life to realm chat that some ppl complaint about...it's very interesting anyway.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #112
harrrr
Pledge

harrrr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
I am agree with Klutu.

After a few tweaks of event finaly he works how it was supposed to work.
Yes i love this breacks of usual fights that was boring.

+1 for NGD from my side too.

Daily log in begined before with camp Meni...now noone it's safe anywhere
Hunters and enemys everywhere ,random thiefs that stolen gems etc ...action it's a lots better and with more options than before

And this event gave more life to realm chat that some ppl complaint about...it's very interesting anyway.
i think the action (with this event) has screeched to a halt. i have to put up a banner and wait for 5 minutes to get 3 people together to take a fort. and when someone finally decides to go into the realm, gems are completely forgotten as people go nuts over going after the goddamn noble.

i can't wait for this event to be over.
harrrr no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 03:20 PM   #113
NSer
Banned

NSer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrrr View Post
i can't wait for this event to be over.
I too those damn nubz who instead of grinding and curing urself run in WZ and spread infection makes me wanna fire those :/
NSer no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #114
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
i think the action (with this event) has screeched to a halt. i have to put up a banner and wait for 5 minutes to get 3 people together to take a fort.
Ah well personaly i got bored to hear at meni 10 hours/day "22/30",.."i need 3 gelfs"...."i need 10 reds... " i am not a adict of fort camping(farming) and "30/30" action that is a usual daily from at least 6 months :P

This kind of action is more complex and it's more random,more hunt partys around.

And btw ...what for to take a fort when gates open theyself?

Dont worry ...alll will be back soon at daily farm at Samal/Trelle/Aggers/Alga :P

A breack of 1 week or two from daily shity camp fort for more action(diferent) action seems to make ppl angry...somehow this kind of complaint are default for fort campers/rps adicts/W coins adicts...this kind of guys will never have fun ...just play for rank...or OP items.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #115
harrrr
Pledge

harrrr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
Ah well personaly i got bored to hear at meni 10 hours/day "22/30",.."i need 3 gelfs"...."i need 10 reds... " i am not a adict of fort camping(farming) and "30/30" action that is a usual daily from at least 6 months :P

This kind of action is more complex and it's more random,more hunt partys around.

And btw ...what for to take a fort when gates open theyself?

Dont worry ...alll will be back soon at daily farm at Samal/Trelle/Aggers/Alga :P

A breack of 1 week or two from daily shity camp fort for more action(diferent) action seems to make ppl angry...somehow this kind of complaint are default for fort campers/rps adicts/W coins adicts...this kind of guys will never have fun ...just play for rank...or OP items.
the gates opening themselves is the part of this i don't like. it requires no skill or coordination to get a gem. it only has to be one idiot that gets really lucky. I've gotten a syrtis gem that way. all i had to do is take the boats, walk over to the gem, grab it, and walk out. i should not have been able to do that. but it seems people are so obsessed with warcoins and nobles that gems are a secondary objective now. and this event is only a catalyst for that.

instead of risking your chances by spliting forces, that have to be closely cooperating, to take forts and attempt to hold them. then meet at the gate and try to break it down while constantly being battered by the entire enemy realm, its is now: get a group. go to boats. go to gem. get gem. go out the front door.

at first, that does seem a bit enticing, but after a few minutes of experiencing the actual thing, it is very stale and boring (from my point of view anyways). especially with syrtis' overpopulation. they just do whatever they feel like with no one to stop them because players have either stopped playing because of the event, or are too busy going after nobles.
harrrr no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #116
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough

Event will be over this Wednesday!

Some of you enjoyed it, and some of you didn't; but anyway all this feedback helps us out when it comes to create new events =)

Best regards!
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #117
standistortion
Master

standistortion is on a distinguished road

Frosk, is there a possibility disease and infection may become a permenant feature?
standistortion no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #118
AariEv
Initiate

AariEv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by standistortion View Post
Frosk, is there a possibility disease and infection may become a permenant feature?
I'm sort of hoping for some kind of new feature wrapped around the idea myself
Old 09-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #119
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
the gates opening themselves is the part of this i don't like. it requires no skill or coordination to get a gem. it only has to be one idiot that gets really lucky. I've gotten a syrtis gem that way. all i had to do is take the boats, walk over to the gem, grab it, and walk out. i should not have been able to do that. but it seems people are so obsessed with warcoins and nobles that gems are a secondary objective now. and this event is only a catalyst for that.
This is the part what make your realm to cooperate,to comunicate and kill the thief

Quote:
instead of risking your chances by spliting forces, that have to be closely cooperating, to take forts and attempt to hold them. then meet at the gate and try to break it down while constantly being battered by the entire enemy realm, its is now: get a group. go to boats. go to gem. get gem. go out the front door.

at first, that does seem a bit enticing, but after a few minutes of experiencing the actual thing, it is very stale and boring (from my point of view anyways). especially with syrtis' overpopulation. they just do whatever they feel like with no one to stop them because players have either stopped playing because of the event, or are too busy going after nobles.
[/quote]

Not so much cooperate in fort fights...get a empty fort by breack a door.And camp him how much you can wile 20 enemys farm 5 ppl...awesome cooperation....
Old 09-06-2011, 04:00 AM   #120
Klutu
Baron

Klutu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by standistortion View Post
I was actually thinking the same. Maybe instead of the disease make it Monsters

Ignis (Orcs)

Alsius (Trolls)

Syrtis (Cyclops)

Gotta keep the enemy mob low or the gates get destroyed by them. Would be a little more realistic then a purple fever that breaks down the gate ^^

Make fortwars give WM Coins so people still have a reason to take forts.

And make the saves respawnable whenever the enemy has the fort which your binded too.. >.>
Closed Thread