Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-21-2016, 09:35 PM   #121
Klutu
Baron

Klutu is on a distinguished road

I mentioned charging 5,000 Xim because NGD produce things faster if it's premium content.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:52 PM   #122
rossi
Initiate

rossi is on a distinguished road

Frosk? Adrian? Respectfully, the lack of answers coming from you two makes me doubt about your professionalism. And dont get me wrong, with answers I even mean a "we dont know yet", "we think it is ok", "calm down buddy"...

And sorry If one of you already gave your opinion about this, I just didnt found it.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:50 AM   #123
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been able to play battlezone since the recent update, thanks alot ngd, I was 23k away from completing my set, now i can give up,

rip my dream of completing champion gear
rip haven
rip this game rip adrian rip everything

if we do not take a stand together all 3 realms, to allow char transfer/merge or we quit regnum, i dont think there will ever be a reply to this subject
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 02:27 AM   #124
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
With boosters grinding with war on RA is amazing. As a conjurer you can lvl 50-60 with about 2 500% boosters. And even without boosters it is quite decent.
not that I tried it myself, but are you really sure about that.
with an absolutely unrealistic kill-frequency of 12 monster/min, you'd need about 10k / monster, which equals 925 xp without boost, per monster.

forget all of that, i am stupid

Last edited by schachteana; 06-22-2016 at 03:43 PM.
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:41 AM   #125
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by schachteana View Post
not that I tried it myself, but are you really sure about that.
with an absolutely unrealistic kill-frequency of 12 monster/min, you'd need about 10k / monster, which equals 925 xp without boost, per monster.
He is referring to xp from enemies. Since a few updates, you get a flat ~1k xp per kill you are involved, as long as you contributed enough to get rp.

Adding in a +500% booster, which givess additional 125% from players, gets you to + 625%, that is 100% + 625% so about 7.5k xp per enemy kill you get accounted. Even more when there is global xp boost added, i.e. from dragon wish or some event. Thats quite some amount. And if you know wars on RA.. theres alot to get rp off.

If that can get you from 50 to 60 i dont know though, that seems a bit much.

Edit: Just came to my mind, for a conj it might turn out quite well since you are barely attacking without getting a kill, thus the scroll only counts down when you actually got a kill contribution. Opposed to an archer, who might be shooting an hour and not get anything dead in a big war :P
Old 06-22-2016, 04:17 AM   #126
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Yep, for conju and in fact for all subclass that is willing / can use supportive spells only, grinding by war with XP scrolls is awesome and really fast, because the timer only starts when you earned some XP. Imo it should work ALWAYS like that, normal hit here, heal ally there, the timer of the booster should start only after you got the XP.

Conclusion: make a conju on RA, reach L30 by quests the go to WZ and start healing using a 100% XP scroll .

PS: actually, now with the modified quests you can reach L38 only by doing quests, no realm task is needed. Tested in Alsius only, but I guess it's the same for all three realm .
Old 06-22-2016, 04:28 AM   #127
Thrillem
Secondary account

Thrillem is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all we should analyze why do you want to merge with Ra. "Haven is dead" would be the general answer.
But why is Haven dead?? Why did people leave Haven??
I suppose there are several answers to this question but imho the unbalance population created mainly by multirealmers is the main reason.
A merge would only transfer this problem to RA. Imagine the problems could cause to RA if they merge and everybody goes to Alsius there. Even now, since about half year, people from Haven (and other German servers) are creating population problems in RA because they are coming massively to Alsius. So imagine if they merge.
So first we must solve this population problem. If we don't, then RA would be the next to die. How to solve it? That I leave to NGD.

Thrillem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:17 AM   #128
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
Edit: Just came to my mind, for a conj it might turn out quite well since you are barely attacking without getting a kill, thus the scroll only counts down when you actually got a kill contribution. Opposed to an archer, who might be shooting an hour and not get anything dead in a big war :P
In theory you can do this with every class, but conj is the only which is the most "natural". Since all you leave out are mentals...well and normals ^^.

The way you would do it with a marks is just spam fire rain, needle blast etc. into the rest of the aoe spam when you are sure people are going to die. Or just in general participate when you are sure about a kill. Not really nice to play this way but hey if you paid real money you want to get the most out of it ofc.
In that case hunters have it the hardest, i see a lot reveal 5 spam though, maybe that gives decent rewards.

Warlock is another great class for that, spam all AoE into the blob, something going to die eventually.

50-60 could be wrong though, we pretty much always had realm bonus. Without it you might be missing 1 or 2 lvls.

In the end it all depends on how good the war is, you know if you get 10 kills for one aoe it won't run the timer 10 times longer than it would for 1 kill.
You just have to know when to participate.

Edit: And no I am not justifying that there shouldn't be a merge because you can easily grind now. I was just pointing out that grinding on RA is not a problem like some people might think because of the mob/player ratio.
I am all for a merge without players having to pay anything for it. And I won't even play my ignis so it doesn't matter for me.

Feel free to join me on RA alsius everyone. :P

Last edited by Hayir; 06-22-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:12 PM   #129
Cranddor
Secondary account

Cranddor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post

Feel free to join me on RA alsius everyone. :P
Yeah, go all to Alsius and make a shit out of RA like you did in Haven. Then come here again to complain that RA is dying, dumbo's.
Cranddor no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #130
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranddor View Post
Yeah, go all to Alsius and make a shit out of RA like you did in Haven. Then come here again to complain that RA is dying, dumbo's.
Erm what? Ra is completely fine and will be for a long time.