Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #141
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har View Post
The response from NGD is just shameful. Are people to be responsible for the lack of marketing the company has promoted? Are they to pay for the lack of population in the current server? NGD is to blame for the lack of population in Haven as it is to blame for what happened to Piranha, take some responsability for God's sake.
Did you even read what he wrote?
Old 06-22-2016, 09:40 PM   #142
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The response from NGD is just shameful. Are people to be responsible for the lack of marketing the company has promoted? Are they to pay for the lack of population in the current server? NGD is to blame for the lack of population in Haven as it is to blame for what happened to Piranha, take some responsability for God's sake.
Remind you, they are in the process of fixing major drawbacks when it comes to player retention. Also keep in mind they are just 2 developers pulling this off.
There is nothing shameful. If they were not that darn dedicated, and i doubt they get alot of money off this, There would not be any inprovements. Just milking until its over.

And im very grateful for this, even when i dont find the time to really play right now. Also, fookin awesome style to get along with all that criticism whilst peeps dont see the effort.

Kudos
Old 06-22-2016, 09:47 PM   #143
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
At least read what he wrote before saying this, they're trying.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:51 PM   #144
Har
Banned

Har can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
Did you even read what he wrote?
Of course I did, my opinion remains the same. I've heard those arguments before and im sure i'll hear them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
Remind you, they are in the process of fixing major drawbacks when it comes to player retention. Also keep in mind they are just 2 developers pulling this off.
There is nothing shameful. If they were not that darn dedicated, and i doubt they get alot of money off this, There would not be any inprovements. Just milking until its over.

And im very grateful for this, even when i dont find the time to really play right now. Also, fookin awesome style to get along with all that criticism whilst peeps dont see the effort.

Kudos
It doesnt matter weather there's two people or two thousand people working. haven is dead, of course they'll throw away some excuses to make the people that actually play less anxious about it, you shouldnt just think about yourself, you should also think of your fellow coplayers who are fleeing to RA because of the current lack of population. Unlike you I dont just speak for myself but for a lot of haven players who are sick of this situation and are disgusted by NGD's response. About the awesome style not gonna reply ad hominem arguments. Kudos
Har no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #145
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post

Kudos
+1

People don't seem to see the improvements, even though they are clearly there.

Remember back then the Warmaster update, how long people complained about the beacons,hotw and other stuff and how long it took them to change it. And now look how fast the changes for battlezone related stuff came in comparison.

Remember when you pretty much didn't get any response for your support tickets at all, now it sometimes even takes them less than a day.

People act like these things are so easy, especially balance. Yet I never saw a single MMO where people didn't complain about balance, no matter how big the company/game f2p or p2p doesn't matter. Say what you want there is nothing harder than class balance in a MMO.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:09 PM   #146
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Thank you guys. There's nothing worse than someone coming to say we did everything wrong and ruined the game. It's extremely ironic. I had to ban this user because in the Spanish forum was encouraging people to leave the game. (Well, he's been doing it since a long time, this was the last I could take). That is a no-go. And the reason why I say it's ironic: I love you, so I kill you?

Anyway, we're not denying anything here. Also, we will not abandon our users. We never did. We're going slow but we're struggling to solve the core issues of the game, leaving a nicer path to better things to come. While doing this, we have Ra population controlled, stable and rising at some moments. Sadly this is not the case for Haven, which has a more volatile and demanding public.

The only thing I can add, and I really mean it is that I'm extremely grateful with those who stick around while we work with this Roadmap. Even if some feel that the current situation is bad, no one can deny there are changes that point towards a good direction. Even if there are mistakes, there is will to mend them.

The best that anyone that loves the game can contribute with is just sticking around. Entering the game a bit. Posting in the forum from time to time. I'm not even saying that you should spend money. Just be there. Leave if we leave, but we never did and all of you know that if we're still working on Regnum is because we love it.

So, again, to those that are still with us. To those that give us a nice thought from time to time, a constructive critic and most of all, a moment of their time: thank you!

And to those that try to bring us down: nice try.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:44 PM   #147
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Thank you guys. There's nothing worse than someone coming to say we did everything wrong and ruined the game. It's extremely ironic. I had to ban this user because in the Spanish forum was encouraging people to leave the game. (Well, he's been doing it since a long time, this was the last I could take). That is a no-go. And the reason why I say it's ironic: I love you, so I kill you?

Anyway, we're not denying anything here. Also, we will not abandon our users. We never did. We're going slow but we're struggling to solve the core issues of the game, leaving a nicer path to better things to come. While doing this, we have Ra population controlled, stable and rising at some moments. Sadly this is not the case for Haven, which has a more volatile and demanding public.

The only thing I can add, and I really mean it is that I'm extremely grateful with those who stick around while we work with this Roadmap. Even if some feel that the current situation is bad, no one can deny there are changes that point towards a good direction. Even if there are mistakes, there is will to mend them.

The best that anyone that loves the game can contribute with is just sticking around. Entering the game a bit. Posting in the forum from time to time. I'm not even saying that you should spend money. Just be there. Leave if we leave, but we never did and all of you know that if we're still working on Regnum is because we love it.

So, again, to those that are still with us. To those that give us a nice thought from time to time, a constructive critic and most of all, a moment of their time: thank you!

And to those that try to bring us down: nice try.
about time you posted something. so you plan to try and rebuild haven so to speak. at least your still trying. but what are the options that you speak for bring haven back from the dead

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:07 PM   #148
rossi
Initiate

rossi is on a distinguished road

Thank you Adrian, maybe some of us felt abandoned or something like that, but with what you said its enough to make me feel that you guys still care about Haven, its just a hard road.

You'll never walk alone Regnum.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:25 AM   #149
Ignishaven
Pledge

Ignishaven is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all kind of replies, specially those from NGD. I really hope you can make this situation gets better without needing a server merge. But, as you want us to be ready for future improvements, I feel like you also have to understand us.

Haven being a bit dead is not something happening since 2 days ago. When you released the Warmaster jewells update, Alsius was invading Ignis and Syrtis like 5-6 times per day. By that time, the green and the red realms were pretty much dead, talking in population terms. Now, most of the Alsius players left the game or moved to RA, while just some new players started their red or green chars, as some (more like a few) came back to the game.

We all understand the fact that, making people come back, isn't an easy task and requires time. But understand us, since like 2 years we've been playing in a server with really big population problems.

I really hope you can solve this situation, don't let Haven die.
Ignishaven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:52 PM   #150
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
NDG doesn't exist

14 pages is a lot to read, but mostly it's about the same. The server needs population and we wanted to get it after Battlezones, making sure everything's working fine with them and the community pleased with the system. We're on it, we have a hard to please community (and it's right to be like that). I always repeat it: we can't bring players if the community is not already pleased, at least basically, not to scare new players. And also, the game shouldn't scare them as well. But this takes you back to the players: if they are pleased or eager for the future, they will make newbies stay.

Merge? It's not possible, for now. Transfers? That would be killing the server without even trying. And by trying I mean there are several options that should be studied before. When will we try? As soon as we close this stage with the end-gameplay.

Meanwhile, we're to be blamed. And you're to be merciful, if you want, with us.
Do you know why you have a hard to please community? Its these rushed updates every single time. That add more problems. These failed promises over the years but yet we seem to stay around. Some of us. Rushed a update with crazy gear stats. Now you waste time on changing them. Tickets weren't even ready when BZ first came.

What options should be studied? I don't understand. Certain things NGD should be accountable for. I will always type what I feel. I will not tell a new player to play on Haven.

Also "as soon as we close this stage of end gameplay" I still have hope for this game. But I need to express my anger. I hope this game can be great as it once was.