Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 07-25-2016, 08:24 AM   #171
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

I was on one of this invasions 2 days ago. We was like 4-5 ppl without level 60 barbs trying to do something on Syrtis gate. Syrtis was 1 or 2 players. Alsius was like 15+ invading empty realms...

It was fun to kill some alsius around gate, but you can not do much against such massive number difference.

Well if someone got chars in other realms - switch to them to make things more interesting for everyone.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:43 PM   #172
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieti View Post
Well if someone got chars in other realms - switch to them to make things more interesting for everyone.
sad part is goat players could of done this along time ago but they would rather sit in there lvl 4 fort aggy or zerg everyone to death or don't fight what so ever

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 02:06 AM   #173
ZericOfGa
Pledge

ZericOfGa is on a distinguished road

I find it laughable that even Alsius and Ignis players complain about our underpopulation in Syrtis yet NGD gives 0 s**ts about it all.

Eight years invested in a game to just go up against 4:1 odds every single day is enough to track the devs down and perform chinese torture so they get a taste of what they're doing to us. This is becoming less of a game and more of a source of aggravation.

Do -something-.
ZericOfGa no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:02 PM   #174
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Tranfert to Ra plox ty.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #175
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunnaki View Post
Tranfert to Ra plox ty.
lol +1 do the same for my char

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #176
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscaoburio View Post
Is there anyone who made a level 60 Haven character to see it on Ra server?
No one did, haven wasnt always empty at certain times, there was always something going on. Nowadays its just populated on weekends or a few hours a day.

Some people like it as it is, some people like me would prefer to transfer to ra.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:06 AM   #177
Herakles
Apprentice

Herakles is on a distinguished road

If I could transfer to RA I probably would.

The main reason being that you can't just log in and find a fight. You have to be on for ages, wait for others to log on then the enemy has to be online as well or there is no fight. It's not fun to wonder around in a group of 10 while the enemy has 3 online. Then they will usually just camp their CS/log off.

The other thing is the bosses, we barely ever kill the bosses and we are probably the most 'populated' realm. I can't imagine being in Haven Syrtis. They probably don't have enough players to ever kill the bosses and are left to picking the scraps up when Ignis/Alsius are fighting.

We have a joke in Alsius now that Syrtis are the NPC realm XD.

On RA from what I can see most times of day if you have an hour or so to play (not everyone has 5 hours to wait for a fight) you can log on, go to a fort fight for a while and log off.

Haven isn't very welcoming to casuals. The thing I like the most about Haven is Alsius chat.

Hopefully with the crafting update and the plan to bring more players to Haven (Valhalla players moving to Haven???) Will make it more friendly to the casual player.
Herakles no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #178
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
Haven isn't very welcoming to casuals. The thing I like the most about Haven is Alsius chat.

Hopefully with the crafting update and the plan to bring more players to Haven (Valhalla players moving to Haven???) Will make it more friendly to the casual player.
In general RO isn't very welcoming to casuals. Because WM jewellery. Because the new OP champion armor. Getting these to be able to compete with regular itemwhores takes months and that is what a casual gamer will never achieve.

Same applies to new players by the way. The biggest + of Regnum is/was RvR aspect of the game. Warmaster jewels and new champion armor makes a lvl 50 practically unable to fight such overgeared player.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:27 AM   #179
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
In general RO isn't very welcoming to casuals. Because WM jewellery. Because the new OP champion armor. Getting these to be able to compete with regular itemwhores takes months and that is what a casual gamer will never achieve.

Same applies to new players by the way. The biggest + of Regnum is/was RvR aspect of the game. Warmaster jewels and new champion armor makes a lvl 50 practically unable to fight such overgeared player.
Yep, for new players and low lvls it must be rather frustrating to play under such conditions. Imo only support classes are mostly fun and perform well without max lvl and great gear. I don't think champ armor is the OP though. It's mostly the jewelry.

Btw what's with that "Heifnir" in your sig, been there for months never saw you online though :P.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #180
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
The problem with champion armor and wm jewels is same - just as you say, champ armor isn't so OP.

Heh, it's my Alsius Ra warlock. Been playing it a while two years ago. I should refresh my signature soon :P