Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 10-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #11
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

This is unexpected. It's common to see players go absent. It's just a game after all, there's more to life than hoarding fake coins and obsessing over fake jewelry. Life is unpredictable, however. It feels melancholic to think that some of them can't ever return. We don't think too much about each other's mortality until tragedy happens.

Although Doom-Elf and I weren't more than acquaintances in an online game, I do feel a loss. We played on the same side but most of our interactions took place on realm chat arguing over inconsequential details. It was fun messing with her head. She provided me with a lot of entertainment when I had nothing productive to do. Now I won't ever get to have a chance to know her better than this.

It's another reminder I am playing alongside mortals.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:11 AM   #12
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Very sorry to hear about Doom-Elf. My condolences to her loved ones.

Events like this are so sad and really make you think. We know each other through realm chat or warzone. We see each other's avatars but not the real person, yet in some way there is also a real connection. We lost a member of our community today. Kind of makes me want to do something for her.

Today at 18:00 UTC+1 I'll set off some fireworks at pn (from toon Jarne), anyone wants to join you're welcome to do so.

Love and peace,
Jarne, Jaro Seeker, Dr Jarne
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:19 PM   #13
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate View Post
Events like this are so sad and really make you think. We know each other through realm chat or warzone. We see each other's avatars but not the real person, yet in some way there is also a real connection. We lost a member of our community today. Kind of makes me want to do something for her.
Agreed. We all are from different parts of the world, have different personalities, different scenarios, play in different realms, fight against each other... Yet one thing we know that connects us all is that we share a common interest, which in this case is the game of Regnum.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:35 AM   #14
avalone001_forum
Pledge

avalone001_forum is on a distinguished road

Hello Isabo,

I played Chrysera and was on game a few times with you and Elf. I am so sorry u just found out. Yea we look for you as knew you very close. Elf, or Mirijam her real name, had real life friend who told me. He has just seen your post and he will post here soon and you can post here or go on facebook or email after. He try very hard and long to find you as elf talked about you to him and he work hard to find her online friends.

Yes she has gone. I am very said and cry for some days. I keep hoping its all mistake and she come back but she has died in car crash.

It coming back to me now again.

But Elf would want you to know. I know from the sadly little time I had with her on Regnum that you were a close friend of hers.

She had so much energy and looked after us on game. Love elfy forever.

Last edited by avalone001_forum; 11-09-2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typo
avalone001_forum no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #15
avalone001_forum
Pledge

I played this game last in January. Looks like Elf may have stopped for some reason for a bit in the summer as one of her last messages to me was that she was playing Forsaken World. But I know she loved this game so much and I so wish I could have been around more.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #16
MrExecutor
Pledge

MrExecutor is on a distinguished road

Hello Isabo

sorry but it's true and all people who were her friends or clan mates or guild mates from other games she played are feeling loss

few people try conntact you and inform you about this ( TITO and Deldhineth mostly )

if you have facebook please add me ( BM Rageway ) or add Deldhineth Mormeril ( think she was your clan mate )

there is group abut this sad event ( people from all 3 realms and people from others game are there ) but will tell you more about that on facebook
MrExecutor no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 PM   #17
Isabo
Pledge

Isabo is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone for letting me know. It wasn't my intent to be difficult to reach. The news has come as a total shock (and I'm not doing a very good job of handling it - she knew I had taken a break from game but we planned on me coming back and I never thought our last discussion would have been our last). I had been getting increasingly more worried as I'd been emailing her with no responses lately, and I'd been popping into the game every once in awhile but hadn't really been able to connect with anyone from clan. Since finding out what happened, I've tried posting thank you/responses but I keep deleting them since everything I say seems so useless and inadequate. I feel completely devastated and just sick in my heart about this. I'll just say thank you again for letting me know, and her family and friends are in our thoughts and best wishes daily.

Last edited by Isabo; 11-12-2015 at 04:50 AM.
Isabo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:18 AM   #18
avalone001_forum
Pledge

I sent you a private message Isabo.

I understand words seem totally unadequate right now.

Hug.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:28 AM   #19
avalone001_forum
Pledge

I dont think my private messages get to anyone.
Update the post if anyone wants to communciate.
Or go face book and search for Mirijam Elf and leave message.