The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-05-2017, 02:30 AM   #11
Matrim
Pledge

Matrim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarbarianAlsius View Post
This thread is a fallacy lol.

We ALWAYS kill boss together and let other realms a chance to steal OUR drop, Alsius don't need minorities to kill bosses , minorities need Alsius so.. if one of them want to fuck us with areas like today we will kill'em all.

Today when we start daen 1 syrtis lock use areas on us, i try to kill him ( i though syrtis would let me kill that guy to make peace again) and they kill me. So Alsius show them no one fuck with us.
*slow clap* you really showed em...
Old 06-05-2017, 02:33 AM   #12
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We don't start the war , if you're smart you will never try to fuck a realm who has more ppl than u .

And i am 100% sure Syrtis and Ignis would do the same if the could , a lot of Ignis/Syrtis players hate Alsius , when isn't our fault's this situation.

They allie even in tdm.
You dont start the war but rather kill the 'minority' when we would all prefer to hit the boss. Even some of your own realm players wanted to kill daen but got drowned out by others wanting to get useless rp.

TDM has nothing to do with bosses so there isn't really a reason to bring it up.

Ignis/syrtis players dont hate alsius, they hate whoever makes shit boring and unfair. The situation isnt your fault, but jesus christ, when you zerg people dont act like alsius is the best shit to ever grace the game. Most of alsius is terrible. Fortunately for them, having more people always helps.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:38 AM   #13
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
You dont start the war but rather kill the 'minority' when we would all prefer to hit the boss. Even some of your own realm players wanted to kill daen but got drowned out by others wanting to get useless rp.

TDM has nothing to do with bosses so there isn't really a reason to bring it up.

Ignis/syrtis players dont hate alsius, they hate whoever makes shit boring and unfair. The situation isnt your fault, but jesus christ, when you zerg people dont act like alsius is the best shit to ever grace the game. Most of alsius is terrible. Fortunately for them, having more people always helps.
All zergs got terrible ppl ( mathematics). I always call Alsius the greateast in the world even when Syrtis crush us every day with his zerg few years ago , its just a roleplay.

Skallagrimr
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:42 AM   #14
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
All zergs got terrible ppl ( mathematics). I always call Alsius the greateast in the world even when Syrtis crush us every day with his zerg few years ago , its just a roleplay.
Start being realistic, some alsius players think that their constant invasions against npc's makes them the 'best realm'. Its one thing to have faith in your realm, completely different thing to know nothing and think you're the best
Old 06-05-2017, 02:52 AM   #15
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Start being realistic, some alsius players think that their constant invasions against npc's makes them the 'best realm'. Its one thing to have faith in your realm, completely different thing to know nothing and think you're the best
Do you think it is fun for us? i prefer 1 million times wars like we have on last friday , saturday and today.

We go to samal and no one come , same with herb and all forts so.. invasions is the only thing who make us stay online in the game. And wishes doesn't make any disbalance between realms.

i think syrtis and ignis should have 100% wmc boost and exp MORE than alsius when they're less than us.

Skallagrimr

Last edited by TheBarbarianAlsius; 06-05-2017 at 03:14 AM.
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:55 AM   #16
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
Do you think it is fun for us? i prefer 1 million times wars like we have on last friday , saturday and today.

We go to samal and no one come , same with herb and all forts so.. invasions is the only thing who make us online in the game. And wishes doesn't make any disbalance between realms.

i think syrtis and ignis should have 100% wmc boost and exp MORE than alsius when they're less than us.
I assume people find it fun since invasion counts are off the scale on haven, but who knows.

Ignis and syrtis dont get shit lel.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:13 AM   #17
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And wishes doesn't make any disbalance between realms..
You are completely wrong here.

Wishes and successive invasions from a single Realm makes a complet disbalance. why?

1- when your army, everyday,4-5 times open portal, every of them gain 1000 wmc for running with the gem each time.

2- being in a zerg makes for your group easy to finish your wm quests and farm wmc on forts.

3- you can rendem your coins freely and easily, every alsius can, making even more wmc.

4- wish for wmc each 7 days.

Now look, how long do you think that takes for a ignis player or a syrtis player, underpopulated to death finish their quests, even the 10 of 10, since it has to be in a fort in which alsius own all advatage?. also do you think they can farm any wmc at forts?.

also, how about extra wmc of running for your realm with gem (1000 wmc) do you think we get it all day?.

I am very pro in all classes, i got a 3x wmc booster in my barbarian, playing with a sup conjurer in my side and calling syrtis to make war 24x7 when im on, and those days syrtis is attacking more than usually due this, and even so, i still did not managed to farm 80 k wmc. any crap player from alsius, siting in a fort spaming bufs or running around a zerg can get lots more wmc than us. so please, you have no reason here bro.

Today i made a votation in syrtis and gave back to ignis one of their gems after we take it from alsius, so they also could rendem their coins, because they deseved for helping in wall, and also, because i know how hard is to farm wmc with the quests only giving it near forts. Plus spliting gems between syrtis and ignis, strategicaly, is the best way to make at least " a bit harder" to alsius, thanks to God i managed to convince majority of syrtians about it and they agreed with me and Ealore; game must be played for fun, and do the right thing is always better.

wmc from killing a enemy should be given in anywhere, and the quests completed in anywhere, to decrease a bit the disbalance between the numbers of players in each realm. but since the NGD donnt take a measure, which i am sure, i am not a developer but i have no doubt, CHANGING WMC QUEST IN HAVEN DONT TAKE NOT EVEN 1 DAY OF WORK! so, since no one measure was taken, best way for syrtis and ignis still stay alive, with active players not leaving the game, is one helping each other when possible, ofc we war and kill each other to complet our quests, but when be needed, the best way is to use the brain while facing the disbalance that we have atm in Haven.

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:07 AM   #18
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol, what players you even talk to. You think someone takes it seriously when you log in on alsius? Lol people troll you so hard, and look your coming here and talk about a joke.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:16 AM   #19
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

The zerg syndrome is strong in this thread.... sigh... sad so sad...

Stop taking shit so seriously play for fun. If you are so bored switch to other realms - either grind new character or login your own (alot players have them).

And things will be more interesting for everyone.

This constant invasions really need to stop for the sake of this server being alive. You decide what to do.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #20
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

1) since when 10 ppl is a zerg

2) blame game mechanic-> 10 ppl should never be able to invade realm

3) there are idiots in every realm who spam areas on bosses regardless how much you ask not to

4) dragon wish is useless in Alsius, last weekend when I logged during what used to be my time zone peak hours we had not enough to start dragon party, hell class proportions to even think about a kill

5) why I moved to ra? It took me 3 months to do single wmc quest for syrtis and half month for ignis, since my char on ra is lvl 53 i stay there, can do it daily and have fun

6) when I log Haven: BAD CAUSE FEED ZERG, when not log Haven but Ra: BAD-I do Haven even more underpopulated...

Want to fix game? MAKE NGD FINISH LVLING UPDATE, how the hell you want to have new players when after update you do nicely fast run to lvl 40 and then got stuck with hardly any mobs to kill, only mail tasks as others are outdated and no quests.

At the moment lvl 40-50 is a 2000 000 exp with nothing entertaining to do.
The game should be: do quests, some realm tasks, some grind to get to lvl 50. 1000 000-1500 000 exp is more than enough for that to larn most of game mechanic. Then from 50 onwards enjoy war, bosses and when bored/tired of them do grind.