Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #1
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road
Default 100% Attack Damage

Hello, i got a question after testing soemthing with a friend several times in arena.

Shield piercing does 100% attack damage in lvl 1. so, in theory, if my base dmg is 200 and for example i hit my enemy with normal hit of 100 dmg (with the reductions from his gear and bufs) then, shield piercing is suposed to do the same 100 dmg right? since it's 100% of my attack dmg.

But this don't happen.

We noticed that this only happen if the enemy don't have bufs on. so if he has no bufs actived, and i hit him to 200 normal, my sp will also be of 200 (with a very small variation, thing of like 3-5 dmg sometimes).

But when my enemy active bufs, as acrobatic and evasive tatics, if i hit him to 200 in normal, my sp still is 100.

I have some "assumptions" of the why this happen, as for example the fact that the damage base variates, 200-289 for example. and maybe the 100% dmg bonus from sp is adjusted to account only for base damage, not variation

so if my dmg base for normal hits is 200-289, the 100% attack dmg from shield piercing maybe is just fixex to count the base dmg, 200, without considering the variation. but this is just an assumption, i wanted to know if there is an explanation for this.

(maybe someone from the staff who adjust those numbers would be great).

Best Regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis.