Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-31-2011, 07:48 AM   #11
ayexeyen_
Apprentice

ayexeyen_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieti View Post
At peak Horus hours all realms got pretty good war forces. Lets not do "goat tricks" and level forts to level 4 please.
Every realm got good war groups to capture enemy fort if not from first try then from second and third. Do not play in a p*ssy way grow a pair of b*lls.
It is not needed to wait you 10+ minutes for open fight at pp and then to go to pinos and see it level 4 camped with count equal or greater than our. It is not needed to go to trelle to get your money as a revenge.
Please guys play fair. Play nice!

Thumbs up!

P.S. This is not troll thread i just want to improve fort fights at server. More open fights, more fort fights. Level 4 forts are nothing, but damn war breaker.
There is nothing wrong to make a fort lvl 4. Nothing wrong, in camping a fort, These are fair strategies. As usual, this seem to me the rant of a syrtis that ask for easy rp. The basic error that most of the syrtis do is to don't look at the problem from the other side. You already have more population (they already make you notice it with the candy-meters-bar), you call people "p*ssy" when you are the guys that fight many vs few. You demand fairness, but where is the fairness in your type of fight? In any sport game you play in a team of "n" players vs "n" players, do you do the same here?

Remember that the other players are not here to satisfy your demands, they want fun as you, and be killed over and over again as you are asking (without use any strategy) without the chance to win is not only boring but also frustrating.

Good job goats.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 AM   #12
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

I made this thread not by RP, candy or dunno what else urge. I play for fun i'm killed ganked 24/7 as a conju. I know leveling to 4 is a "valid strategy" since game provides that possibility. I agree it is fair.

I'm ranting not for the easy RP. This is nonsense, because i really really do not care for that. If someone cares this is his problem.

Rant as i never wanted to be like called rant was about simple fairness in fights. I can not count times while goats, because usually they do that come to our fort, we have fights and then we go to their fort. No matter we get it or not and what our numbers are we get leveled, camped etc etc fort.

Then we come again and again until we get it. Even we go to trelle to uncamp the damn thing. Sometimes ignis level forts but this is really really rare. For this i salute them.

Thing i wanted to point was that leveling a fort to 4 breaks the fight ping-pong effect and in best case it is several attacks of one realm and then give up. And fights stop or both realms go to the third one which gets hammered in two sides.

Well whole thread again turned into the old style. Maybe i'm guilty for this too. Sorry about that.

--

As a realm we are most chaotic and zergy one. But there is one thing - greater numbers give really low level of organization. I'm really sick of calling back the save campers. I'm really sick of healing suicidal allies who act extremely dumb. I'm really sick of dying because zerg decides to run back not covering most of mages.

Every realm have his problems. Syrtis is zerg, but this zerg usually die extremely easy.

--

Great fights ignis and goats. Peace.

Last edited by ieti; 10-31-2011 at 08:24 AM.
ieti no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
Freduardo
Initiate

Freduardo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Even we go to trelle to uncamp the damn thing.
eh?

another nice tunnel-vision thread.
And to remain in forum fashion: You guys are all lamers You play like chickens ...uh ... Great fight pigs and elves XD
Freduardo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
NSer
Banned

NSer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freduardo View Post
eh?

another nice tunnel-vision thread.
And to remain in forum fashion: You guys are all lamers You play like chickens ...uh ... Great fight pigs and elves XD
OWN ten chars
NSer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #15
Kellindil82
Apprentice

Kellindil82 is on a distinguished road

This topic seems like to me: Dear alsius when i go to your fort pls don't upgrade it just jump out from the tower 1 by 1 so i can capture it easily, oh wait no rp then. Then come out 1 by 1 let me kill you first after that i go and capture your fort. Rofl

So alsius if you see me coming do your best to defend yourself upgrade forts too, that is your job. The harder fight the more fun to me. Not every syrtian wants you to capitulate.
Kellindil82 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:10 AM   #16
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Erm the point was not like that but ok. Lets continue as expected.

Deal tomatoes and goats, order in a row and come 1 by one constantly to our CS so we can kill you and get our daily dose of RP. Please else we will die IRL. You know you do not want this.

Dear goats do not harm us coz we are sensitive and nice elfz. We mean you no harm. We will sing to you nice songs and will help you with some veet strips, so you can look better. Bring some beer too.

Dear Ignis could you lend us some desert clothing, this sand is too tiny and gets everywhere. It gets nasty after some time.

:
Old 10-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
At peak Horus hours all realms got pretty good war forces. Lets not do "goat tricks" and level forts to level 4 please.

[cut]

P.S. This is not troll thread i just want to improve fort fights at server. More open fights, more fort fights. Level 4 forts are nothing, but damn war breaker.
As i understand you point of view, I will say "no". There are losers (particullary, of course, in Alsius) that can hide in fort for hours to catch when a fort is left empty. I won't sit in a fort or castle to catch one lousy asshole, so i upgrade. Such bastards can spoil warring too, you know, when instead of fighting you have to chase one or two hunters from fort to fort.

I would rather start with "don't use beacons" action but i don't expect understanding form goats either as they totally rely on them.
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:34 AM   #18
standistortion
Master

standistortion is on a distinguished road

Ieti, i know you don't care about rp and would rather loose 1 good fight than win 10 too easy ones but that isn't the way your realm behaves.

Was at aggs for the first time in weeks yesterday. Gelfs had held aggs for over an hour at this stage and outnumbered goats 2 to 1. You claim your zerg is uncontrollable, I'll agree most where fairly mindless but your zerglings had leaned at least 2 orders, charge and fall back, and someone was using those orders to farm goats.

Don't think I'm complaining about this, if our group is so bloody stupid to let themselves be farmed instead of taking your castle or going to ignis for a fair fight then you deserve the rp.

Complaining about us leveling our forts when we face this on a daily basis does make you look like a spoiled child though, not that leveling our forts does any good when we leave them empty and you have the numbers to take them at any level.

Just check the rankings to see how effective these farms are.
standistortion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:50 AM   #19
Carn
Initiate

Carn is on a distinguished road

Playing in syrtis is not actually a gift, the hardest part is controlling that stupid zerg( at least some of them are stupid... or should I say most)

Constantly they're chasing 1 enemy with a zerg of 10, resulting in a split up.
Constantly they go camp the save/roads and then always die because of it, leaving only a handfull of players at the fort. And no matter how much you tell them .... they never learn.

Altough sometimes we do get a good zerg, one that stays at the fort and fights like a prO. But sadly enough we mostly get the stupid zerg. :(
Carn no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #20
KlosPl
Apprentice

KlosPl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Every realm got good war groups to capture enemy fort if not from first try then from second and third. Do not play in a p*ssy way grow a pair of b*lls.

It is not needed to wait you 10+ minutes for open fight at pp and then to go to pinos and see it level 4 camped with count equal or greater than our. It is not needed to go to trelle to get your money as a revenge.

Please guys play fair. Play nice!

Thumbs up!

Rofl hahahahha syrtis all times Lvling forts to lvl 4 so stop crying
KlosPl no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote