my first wz times was at lvl 17, but then avg level of horus wz was ~30
Nightchill no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #12
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyna View Post
And what L19 skill has to do with being useful at all. Heal ally is L3, Res. L5, Enemy Surveillance L9. ;-)

Regards.

/me is confused, how does a conjor use Enemy Surveillance.........nevermind
Old 06-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

And what L19 skill has to do with being useful at all. Heal ally is L3, Res. L5, Enemy Surveillance L9. ;-)

errm yeah..

if you want rez 5..how do you get it without a lvl 19 tree?
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:31 AM   #14
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppypaws View Post

errm yeah..

if you want rez 5..how do you get it without a lvl 19 tree?
I believe she means Rez is in the 3rd(L5 needed) position of healing branch, as heal ally is 2nd (L3 needed)
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #15
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

i know...but feel free to use lvl 1 rez and ill not complain about the free rp he gives.

or try to heal someone with a level 1 heal..thats about good for one hit..from an archer even.
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #16
Kyrottimus
Baron

Kyrottimus will become famous soon enough

When playing RO on my 2nd day, as a level 13 barb (I was still very uber-noobish at the time) I wanted to go see what one of the forts looked like out of pure curiosity.

I had been seeing "This realm captured this fort" and so forth messages throughout my leveling progress beforehand and knew I would likely get zapped pretty quickly. But I didn't care, it's part of the game. So I checked out Trell. Cool, a fort. Ah, so I have to click on the door to go inside.

I walked back to realm without incident (I got lucky I guess). But I leveled fairly quickly and from 17 onward I usually came to help at fort battles. Many scoffed at me or laughed or whatever but my logic was that even if I get killed, the damage inflicted upon me and the time taken to do so would give our higher-levels that much more time to get the fort back.

IIRC, by level 30 I had over 300rp. I see rp, personally, as a good "gauge" for a character's "warzone exposure"

I noticed that even as a 20-something barb, my presence at a fort, banging on the door with a spear, I could help bust the door down that much quicker.

Noobs shouldn't be discouraged from taking part in war. They have to learn about it sooner or later.
Kyrottimus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
SPARTISH
Initiate

SPARTISH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrottimus View Post
Many scoffed at me or laughed or whatever
IIRC, by level 30 I had over 300rp. I see rp, personally, as a good "gauge" for a character's "warzone exposure"
them same noobs laffed at me too!!!
and when im on my lvl 30 they still laff at me, i had around 3k rp at lvl 33 (mainly coz i never leveled ) but its good to learn stuff by yourself aswell as from others.

if i joined a few guys to go hunting or whatever (at low level warlock) they used to just call me noob and leave me to die, thanks eli and inkster for not laffing and bullying me away like the other noobs, when i joined u guys for ma first proper hunting trip on alsius =P
Old 06-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #18
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

My 2-cents...

Go to the WZ whenever you want; however, if you follow the quests you'll find that you'll get sent to the warzone for certain things and you can explore a bit there.

I went to the warzone when I was lvl 37 and pretty much stayed there and leveled to 50. This was VERY important so that I could learn how to fight alone and in a group leveling. Don't be afraid of the warzone...use it to learn to fight; however, don't stop leveling either. There's a HUGE difference between a player that's knows what they are doing at lvl 37 vs one that knows what they are doing at lvl 50. Life gets easier and easier the closer to 50 you get.

On a side note....for a server like Horus, when the realm calls everyone above lvl 30 should really come out and help for two reasons:

1) Experience in fort fighting. Most can be very helpful at lvl 30 and above (especially conjurers and knights)
2) Realm pride. So what if you have no gems to loose...someone has your fort and they are yours....take it back!
Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #19
Nachoz123
Pledge

Nachoz123 is on a distinguished road

O.O Have you not found a noob from an enemy realm in a fort war, and then he tries to kill you? Then he runs back into the fort, have a lvl 50 conj waste mana on him, then come and try to kill you again? O.o
Nachoz123 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #20
de_dale
Pledge

de_dale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachoz123 View Post
I'm sure everyone has experienced my Forum topic. T.T And just a suggestion to those who enter WZ before lvl 30, pls get to 30, because most of the time a lvl 50 targets you and kills you in 3 hits.
amen (ive experienced it )
de_dale no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote