Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 04-12-2018, 01:35 PM   #11
Matrim
Pledge

Matrim is on a distinguished road

Best thing for a marksman leveling is to rely on passives and just auto attack. Don't use spells because all you'll be doing is requiring more rests to recharge your mana. Increase your passive Dex and you can take buffs like dirty fighting just don't spam spells it's not efficient.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #12
EverlastingWind
Banned

EverlastingWind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazma View Post
Yea, i did the first suggest a new character at lvl 31 so i got the second ring :P Big thanks, also am in RA cause the population in Haven is bit lower.
Try something like this if you want to war in ra at lvl 50: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbfc
(You should be able to grind with this also, assuming no one will disturb you, you have enough cc to try to fight/run away (you will lose against 1 lvl 60 hunter if the hunter play it properly).)

I know it's a heavy defensive bar but you don't really have the armor to handle the damage you will take.
No Maneuver and Dead Eye because your base damage is silly low (unless you have boss damage jewels and maybe a lvl 45 mag lb (and the lvl 45 mag lb is waste of mags from my point of view)).

Burst of Wind alone won't give you credit so no real point to take it. I really doubt you will win a "pvp" vs a lvl 60 enemy.

Retaliation is good against warlock dots. You don't want to be 1k hp after 1 single dot casted on you.

Son of the Wind - learn to use it properly. Done right it will save your life when the enemies will rush from behind with areas.
EverlastingWind no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:10 PM   #13
Matrim
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverlastingWind View Post
Try something like this if you want to war in ra at lvl 50: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbfc
(You should be able to grind with this also, assuming no one will disturb you, you have enough cc to try to fight/run away (you will lose against 1 lvl 60 hunter if the hunter play it properly).)

I know it's a heavy defensive bar but you don't really have the armor to handle the damage you will take.
No Maneuver and Dead Eye because your base damage is silly low (unless you have boss damage jewels and maybe a lvl 45 mag lb (and the lvl 45 mag lb is waste of mags from my point of view)).

Burst of Wind alone won't give you credit so no real point to take it. I really doubt you will win a "pvp" vs a lvl 60 enemy.

Retaliation is good against warlock dots. You don't want to be 1k hp after 1 single dot casted on you.

Son of the Wind - learn to use it properly. Done right it will save your life when the enemies will rush from behind with areas.
"Burst of Wind alone won't give you credit so no real point to take it. I really doubt you will win a "pvp" vs a lvl 60 enemy." - absolutely incorrect. Take burst of wind in war and spam it on conjurers just because you're low doesn't mean you shouldn't be helpful to your team.

If you must go to war as a marksman pre 60 then make sure you take fire rain and maybe even lightning arrow to get credit for a large amount. just remember to duck behind cover, jump out, cast, jump back in. Your CC's are great for annoying mages and conjurers and as a marksman it is your job to attack the healers.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #14
EverlastingWind
Banned

EverlastingWind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
"Burst of Wind alone won't give you credit so no real point to take it. I really doubt you will win a "pvp" vs a lvl 60 enemy." - absolutely incorrect. Take burst of wind in war and spam it on conjurers just because you're low doesn't mean you shouldn't be helpful to your team.

If you must go to war as a marksman pre 60 then make sure you take fire rain and maybe even lightning arrow to get credit for a large amount. just remember to duck behind cover, jump out, cast, jump back in. Your CC's are great for annoying mages and conjurers and as a marksman it is your job to attack the healers.
Burst of Wind is a situational skill in RA. It's a good skill for Haven due to the constant low number of players.
When the enemies have 20+ it will do nothing either cause it will be dispelled or well it just won't make any real difference.
In smaller group fights yes but for that you kinda need to go hunting.
Sure Acrobatic 5 can be replaced with BoW 5 but I wouldn't go that way (unless I have some really good armor for lvl 50). (There are some archers in Ra that will do tones of damage on you even with decent armor lvl 50 and Evasive 5 and Acrobatic 5 on.)

To win pvp vs a lvl 60 enemy at lvl 50 either you will have to buy some op gear (sure with boss jewels (and maybe a lvl 45 mag lb) things change a lot after all you can use them at lvl 50 but I doubt we are talking about such things in this case) or the enemy needs to be really bad.
EverlastingWind no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #15
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

Caltrops arrow and Fire rain are the 2 most important marks area spells,use caltrops arrow when your realm rushes and you will get a lot of wmc/xp.(don't think Lightning arrow gives reward ~ )
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:33 PM   #16
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Best thing for a marksman leveling is to rely on passives and just auto attack. Don't use spells because all you'll be doing is requiring more rests to recharge your mana. Increase your passive Dex and you can take buffs like dirty fighting just don't spam spells it's not efficient.
Chris is right, don't spam spells, but DO open with a spell (break apart, serp bite, eth arrow) against challenging mobs that are just too tough to normal-to-death before they reach you, & do so from max range. Otherwise, as stated, auto-attack using normals only, & again, open with your 1st shot from max range. Only use win stroke, ambush or stun fist as a failsafe in case of multiple mob evades. Done right, you should never have to rest due to low health, or low mana.

Quote:
...If you must go to war as a marksman pre 60 then make sure you take fire rain and maybe even lightning arrow to get credit for a large amount. just remember to duck behind cover, jump out, cast, jump back in. Your CC's are great for annoying mages and conjurers and as a marksman it is your job to attack the healers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
Caltrops arrow and Fire rain are the 2 most important marks area spells,use caltrops arrow when your realm rushes and you will get a lot of wmc/xp.(don't think Lightning arrow gives reward ~ )
So, like I was saying before: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbcs <---THIS has all 3 of those areas mentioned, & most cc's, but keep your distance (lacks defense: retal, low pro, esc, & sotw). As to BoW & L-arrow not giving xp/wmc credit, I don't know, you'll have to test these claims out for yourself, Spazma. Good luck....
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:51 PM   #17
Matrim
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverlastingWind View Post
Burst of Wind is a situational skill in RA. It's a good skill for Haven due to the constant low number of players.
When the enemies have 20+ it will do nothing either cause it will be dispelled or well it just won't make any real difference.
In smaller group fights yes but for that you kinda need to go hunting.
Sure Acrobatic 5 can be replaced with BoW 5 but I wouldn't go that way (unless I have some really good armor for lvl 50). (There are some archers in Ra that will do tones of damage on you even with decent armor lvl 50 and Evasive 5 and Acrobatic 5 on.)

To win pvp vs a lvl 60 enemy at lvl 50 either you will have to buy some op gear (sure with boss jewels (and maybe a lvl 45 mag lb) things change a lot after all you can use them at lvl 50 but I doubt we are talking about such things in this case) or the enemy needs to be really bad.

"Burst of Wind is a situational skill in RA." - yeah if by situational you mean constantly interrupting spell casts yes. With parabolic you can use it to stop an incoming sultar if you're good at reading the situation. RA's numbers don't mean anything.

"Sure Acrobatic 5 can be replaced with BoW 5" - no it can't you don't need more than BoW 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
Yeah light arrow probably doesn't give reward but has caltrops been buffed? otherwise the range on it isn't really safe. Especially for Ra. I'd only take light arrow for the inevitable zerg rush. Mainly spam Fire rain for credit.

---------------------------

I'll get home tonight and write out a full build for zerg war / hunting and leveling at level 50. I won't get too much into gear as it'll fast become crap whatever you're using.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:06 PM   #18
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Take caltrops/fire rain in your setup and you'll get levels in no time. It's that easy.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:21 AM   #19
Franmenssana
Baron

Franmenssana is on a distinguished road

I cant belive the things i am reading in this post.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:10 PM   #20
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franmenssana View Post
I cant belive the things i am reading in this post.
Welcome to Haven