Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 12-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #11
Eloyente
Apprentice

Eloyente is on a distinguished road

its a GAME LOOOOOOOL dude what the hell who gives a fuck about respect, kill get killed whatEVAH, just have fun. if you don't just stop playing, simple as that
Eloyente no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #12
jorgeseg
Initiate

jorgeseg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrath View Post
I hate you all.

We need friendly fire in this game!
+1E99

txtxt
Old 12-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #13
Rising_Cold
Master

Rising_Cold is on a distinguished road

every1 acts so negative
playing with respect is lots of fun.. i feel pretty good when i smash the virtuall skulls of people i respect >:-)
Old 12-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #14
Awrath
Master

Awrath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Cold View Post
every1 acts so negative
playing with respect is lots of fun.. i feel pretty good when i smash the virtuall skulls of people i respect >:-)
Imagine how much better you will feel when you can kill the goat that just broke your dist shot! 2014 - Year of friendly fire!! DO EET NGD.
Awrath no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #15
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrath View Post
Imagine how much better you will feel when you can kill the goat that just broke your dist shot! 2014 - Year of friendly fire!! DO EET NGD.
Friendly fire huh? With so much multis around just log into your other account and kill that bastard!

Hmhmm, I couldnt do it then since I'm not a multi at all....and there are moments when I really would like to kill that tard marks who freezing the knocked conju sSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

DO EEEEEETTTT NGD, DO EEEETTT!!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #16
Hopeakettu
Initiate

Hopeakettu is on a distinguished road

Friendly fire?

"It was a beautiful day in RO. No birds were singing, doors were being smashed, and at the slowly cracking walls of Aggersborg fort an enormous battle was raging. Fierce warriors smashed enemy skulls driven by the support of conjurers behind, occasionaly smashing an ally's one. Overpowered archers kept turning enemy army into pincushions, even their own were struck by an arrow or two. Many guards in inner realm still remember how they used to be adventurers but then the OP archers among them were allowed friendly fire. As the enemy was close to victory, a mighty lock with but a little life force left concentrated the rest of his magical powers to cast one of his mighty area spells. The enemy army was smashed by it, yet most survived due to their brave knights' auras. But not so in the lock's own army as all his fellow knights perished before. Seeing nearly all allies dead, the lock let out a howl of rage. The howl shattered the courage of his enemies, until last allied archer's friendly-fire-powered arrow found its way into his chest. The enemy army celebrated their famous victory and their leader struck the ground with his legendary hammer. This shot heard round the world (and at Aggersborg save, too) was lethal for his comerades who had only little life left. This battle and the final blow of Pyrrhus1234 became known all over Regnum as Pyrrhic victory."

Amen
Old 12-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #17
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeakettu View Post
Friendly fire?

"It was a beautiful day in RO. No birds were singing, doors were being smashed, and at the slowly cracking walls of Aggersborg fort an enormous battle was raging. Fierce warriors smashed enemy skulls driven by the support of conjurers behind, occasionaly smashing an ally's one. Overpowered archers kept turning enemy army into pincushions, even their own were struck by an arrow or two. Many guards in inner realm still remember how they used to be adventurers but then the OP archers among them were allowed friendly fire. As the enemy was close to victory, a mighty lock with but a little life force left concentrated the rest of his magical powers to cast one of his mighty area spells. The enemy army was smashed by it, yet most survived due to their brave knights' auras. But not so in the lock's own army as all his fellow knights perished before. Seeing nearly all allies dead, the lock let out a howl of rage. The howl shattered the courage of his enemies, until last allied archer's friendly-fire-powered arrow found its way into his chest. The enemy army celebrated their famous victory and their leader struck the ground with his legendary hammer. This shot heard round the world (and at Aggersborg save, too) was lethal for his comerades who had only little life left. This battle and the final blow of Pyrrhus1234 became known all over Regnum as Pyrrhic victory."

Amen
More please
Old 12-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
Cresto008
Initiate

Cresto008 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Friendly fire?

Amen
Write a novel on RO. I promise to buy it 4 times.
Cresto008 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #19
Hopeakettu
Initiate

Hopeakettu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
More please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresto008 View Post
Write a novel on RO. I promise to buy it 4 times.
This was more of a random bright moment. I never really thought about writing a novel based on RO, rather a more or less normal novel. But I'll give it a thought once things calm down a bit irl.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #20
badassmaster
Apprentice

badassmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Friendly fire?

Amen
AHAHAHA. I would read your novel. Please tell me you have one on the way!