Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #11
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Making crits stronger is no fix at all, with barbs and archers crit damage will just be too strong. I can already see the complaining if this is brought to live servers
Old 04-07-2015, 10:36 AM   #12
Telwe
Initiate

Telwe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Making crits stronger is no fix at all, with barbs and archers crit damage will just be too strong. I can already see the complaining if this is brought to live servers
I agree. Just make current HC on gear some sort of small unimportant bonus or just remove it all together.
Telwe no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #13
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Great, this sounds very interesting, I cant wait to see the new system in action.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 12:59 PM   #14
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

It's looking very nice so far. Less resists overall, well a lot less compared to live server with a few here and there. But on area spells, I found it to be less effective, intended?

One more:

Loque no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 01:38 PM   #15
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Best thing I see is evade chance being relative now, and hit chance removed. I would not have thought of that, but seems like a good solution to me. Why don't you guys also apply the same change to spell resistance vs. spell focus aka concentration? Spell resistance + focus is not stated anywhere in the character window, too. It'd be really awesome if all attributes would be equally useful one day.

crit dmg as a new stat is cool, but does it really have to be on every weapon as hit chance used to be? I mean, it does not really matter how you get it.. but if it were a unique, new bonus, ppl would surely start buying boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrann View Post
2) Since evasion is shown as a percentage now, I got to see how much feline reflexes (+15% Evasion passive) actually effects evade chance, the answer is not much at all. Instead of giving +15% Evasion chance, it takes 15% of the current evasion chance you have and adds it onto the end. So if you have 5% evasion chance, getting feline reflexes only increases it to 5.75%, definetly not worth getting, and is a useless spell.
this problem does not only exist for feline reflexes, it is rather a global problem. Crit chance (legendary item bonus) also only increases the current crit chance value, making it an absolutely useless bonus.
Also, evade chance is still shown as an absolute bonus on items (e.g. my tunic had "Evasion chance +7", while, according to the new system, it should be "Evasion chance +7%", right?).

havent tested the rng thingy yet

cheers
blauhirn
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
oim
Apprentice

oim is on a distinguished road

WTF NGD

This sounds very nice! A critical hit should do be painful - so the damage seems okay.

But I'd like to see some negative affects of boosting crit dmg, perhaps less attack speed or less movement speed or both?

The opportunity of a crit build sounds very nice, indeed. But please, no boss jewellery insane crit monster.

...mhm, maybe I give Regnum a new try?

AND: critical hits for mages too!

thx
oim no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #17
Raindance
Initiate

Raindance is on a distinguished road

Hi, can you also give us mounts in this testinsta60 code? Hard to test anything on level 2 monsters.
Raindance no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #18
pieceofmeat
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
NOTE: For all those users whose characters are not copied in Amun: Redeem the key "testinsta60" to receive a lvl 60 scroll and lucky boxes for your lvl 1 character.
Keep in mind that this code can only be used ONCE per account. Choose wisely which character you redeem the code with!
I cant even see Amun in the server list anymore, its been like that for a very long time.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #19
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
I cant even see Amun in the server list anymore, its been like that for a very long time.
Did you enable it in the launcher advanced options?

I think they hide it because some new players started there even though it says "experimental"
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #20
pieceofmeat
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
Did you enable it in the launcher advanced options?

I think they hide it because some new players started there even though it says "experimental"
No, I just checked for it under options, advanced options look to me like it would only be used for graphical adjustments having the auto detect button on its left side.

Maybe its just me, but a job well done trying to hide it.
Closed Thread