Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 11-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #11
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock View Post
Please Awd, I know you lack most human intelligence, but please at least read what I had said before posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umaril
By suraks mullet >.>
read the line carefully again and you will find the h idden message
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough

I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

Just because you don't have the congnitive capacity to understand what I said, doesn't make it OK to just troll.

By the way, the link was a Rick'Roll, original I know, so don't bother clicking.
MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #13
Greyman_tle
Initiate

Greyman_tle is on a distinguished road

This http://rostatus.heroku.com/world/horus

would seem to support the OP's premise...But would seem to show that syrtis has a mass logged on(5pm-midnight) and mass logged out (3am-9am) period.

Personal invites to the game, will prob have a greater effect on realm numbers, at least the highs and lows, than the promotions - these will slowly increase realm numbers across the day.

All i can say is, if your online during your realms low pop times, invite your mates who share your timezone.
Greyman_tle no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #14
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyman_tle View Post
I love how Syrtis hits the bottem at one point :P

Proof once and for all that the syrtis zerg is highly time zone based, Ignis seems to have the numbers leed during this time with Alsius dancing around the same sort of numbers Ignis has.

Seems Ignis has the best constant player base.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
Froste
Baron

Froste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock View Post
By the way, the link was a Rick'Roll, original I know, so don't bother clicking.
Rick Roll → Brick Wall → AWD; like talking to a
Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

I think you guys need to update your brains to the 21'st century
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
Anpu
Count

Anpu will become famous soon enough

Hehe, i was doing these days statistics too, but for my own clan.
Syrtis always had "big" numbers, but their average "overall" lvl is quite low. Unlike other realms, Syrtis have many low lvl players, never ending queue of alts, especially by younger players who are under influence of Legolas syndrome.

My clan has 187 members (I know site says 188, my results are just finished and are accurate).
We have 91 members marked as "inactive". In that number also goes alts of active or inactive members (meaning alts were not recently used).
In that number goes also 4 communication chars, chars of INQ friends, who wanted to stay in touch with us in game.
In that number 22 members are those who left game/server/realm (including their alts), but they expressed wish to stay inside clan.
We also have 6 armories. And there is also one administration char (clan leader).
So, 91 inactive + 6 armories + 1 admin=98
187-98=89 left.
But we also have 16 tagged members as "semi-active" (including their alts). That means they play from time to time, not regularly.
89-16=73. Right, 73 members marked as "active". 38 of it are original chars, or as we call, "main". Thats 35 of active alts around. So, almost every active member have at least 1 "active" alt.

We really care and follow our statistics regularly, and this statistic was done to analyze if we can reduce our clan list. I doubt others in Syrtis are doing that, but following INQ's statistics, I think I can also "roughly" apply it on Syrtis realm.

IMO difference btw realms in numbers of active players is not that huge, like plain summing up from ranks show.
I remember when Syrtis was at one period very deserted, I also remember Alsius 5 days in a row sitting at Ignis' gates. I also remember couple of night invasion's and Ignis numbers there. I do not think there is very important difference in realm numbers, I think the biggest problem is different time zones. It is like every realm has its time zone, when they reach their maximum in strength and numbers. Syrtis has the biggest force during EU peak times, which affects a lot minority of EU players in other realms. Same we can apply for "night time". Just take and compare Syrtis daytime force and Syrtis night time force. Difference btw is as huge as your stats are showing btw realm numbers, Matt.
Unlike Ra, most of them are from Argentina, Spain and such, and their time zones almost match completely. Their problem is really in numbers per realm.

Inquisition
Anpu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anpu View Post
I think the biggest problem is different time zones. It is like every realm has its time zone, when they reach their maximum in strength and numbers.
Yes, yes /o\ that's so true. I felt ovepopulated with Ignis so many times but my brain reminded me it depends on time. Like such - I never EVER managed to even see an invasion, neither was one of people in there.
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #19
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anpu View Post
Unlike Ra, most of them are from Argentina, Spain and such, and their time zones almost match completely. Their problem is really in numbers per realm.
If only we could have no timezone problem on Ra. Generally early morning (EU time) means almost no syrtians active in WZ. Huge number of Ignis not yet in bed. Average number of Alsius i'd say. Then the Ignis goes to bed, and it's nothing for hours except Algaros camping.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

Btw, we do not regard the people camping Algaros save as Alsirians. Lets just pretend they are realmless
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote