Go Back   Champions of Regnum > Testing server (Amun) > Current version

Current version Changes being tested on the experimental server (Amun). This forum is multi-language (english, spanish).

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
Mellion
Banned

Mellion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko View Post
(most of them bows).
this is just a joke.

I get killed by a barb with less 1 1/2 hits.

My damage on him is so low, that he is regenerating that damage between my hits.
Mellion no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 04:34 PM   #12
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellion View Post
this is just a joke.
Probably not, the main problem because bow damage sucks soo hard is because of the increase of armor from the last balance update. Lower level archers do less than 10 damage on me now. Sucks to be them.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
Mellion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT_DaAr_PT View Post
Sucks to be them.
That's balance vision.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #14
mokkajin
Pledge

mokkajin is on a distinguished road

This updated sounds Sh... i use fast 30 dragon wings bow epic and i make 180 normals if they get passive buffs 8-15 dmg with cold blood in this moments 125-140 max so tell me where it's imba!???
My skill setups is for dmg and the dmg is a jke and now u like to reduce it again??? Wtf hey if liike to see op barbs only tell me the I play my fu.... Barb only it sucks ngd
And trust me if i say u loose many Players and many people who like spend money in the game!!!!
without oure money hoho let us see
I hope u think about this "change"
mokkajin no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #15
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, they should drastically cut armor influence. Currently only high damage dealers can do damage, while low damage dealers get most of their damage absorbed by armor. If that was made, then archers wouldn't have soo much trouble in dealing damage, and so would make lower level players feel more useful in war.

Increasing HP should make fights last longer, as was the armor increase intended to make, but in my opinion, it failed.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #16
Seher
Count

Seher is on a distinguished road

Why are you jerking around because of 5 damage points? This change is hardly about balance between classes, rather about the same item distribution for everyone. Archers still can boost their damage way too much via equipment compared to other classes.
A change there, a nerf of all better archer stuff, can just be good for archers as you don't need to invest years of searching for better equipment just in order to being able to compete. Of course it's kind of annoying to item whores, but what do you prefer? A nerf of all archers in general so that just item whores can play the game or a nerf of item whores? (One of both options is necessary in order not to have archers hitting for 1000 damage every second)
I really like the direction where this leads to, and my equipment is rather OP. (In fact I'm just missing a dragon's amulet)

Thanks for the clarification, Chilko. Does that mean all items that still differ in item and requirement level will either get their level raised or their bonus cut?

DISCORD!
Seher no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #17
chilko
NGD·Studios

chilko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellion View Post
But you can't deny, that normal attacks of archers getting more and more a joke if you reduce the damage even more.
well, to be honest i don't know.
but, t's even harder to analyze that if there are some buggy OP equipment out there right?
chilko no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #18
Topogigio_BR
Baron

Topogigio_BR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seher View Post
Why are you jerking around because of 5 damage points? This change is hardly about balance between classes, rather about the same item distribution for everyone. Archers still can boost their damage way too much via equipment compared to other classes.
A change there, a nerf of all better archer stuff, can just be good for archers as you don't need to invest years of searching for better equipment just in order to being able to compete. Of course it's kind of annoying to item whores, but what do you prefer? A nerf of all archers in general so that just item whores can play the game or a nerf of item whores? (One of both options is necessary in order not to have archers hitting for 1000 damage every second)
I really like the direction where this leads to, and my equipment is rather OP. (In fact I'm just missing a dragon's amulet)

Thanks for the clarification, Chilko. Does that mean all items that still differ in item and requirement level will either get their level raised or their bonus cut?
I think ppl are afraid of a nerf that will let archer do nothing with normals.
I myself changed my setup from normals to almost pure spells. Cant do nothing with normals.

But i also think that last update created a huge diferense betweeen mages and warriors, meaning my normals are still whorly against mages, and do almost nothing agains warriors.

In terms of protection mages and even archers are like ok for me, just feel a huge imbalanging with warriors.
Topogigio_BR no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #19
Topogigio_BR
Baron

Topogigio_BR is on a distinguished road

I think the great question here is what was supposed to be the normal damage of an archer lvl50?

All market bought itens with commom quests amulets.
Topogigio_BR no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-29-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
Mellion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko View Post
well, to be honest i don't know.
but, t's even harder to analyze that if there are some buggy OP equipment out there right?
just take a look, what even mid range barbs can do to a lvl 50. Or check your logs what damage lvl 50 barbs do in such a short time in fort fights or against boss monsters. 3800 (normal+crit) are the normal against me.
Closed Thread