Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 07-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #11
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Only thing I wished was changed about rewards is not getting them if you have Account in Ra and Haven. I have to log in on my Ra Char's first to get reward.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:01 AM   #12
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Free weekly mount,great for new players who dont have mount...but

why not put a condition in there somewhere that if the player already has a premium mount,gift another type....just once that isnt a weekly one OR make 6 monthly mounts.

weekly mounts are a tad useless to players with a mount already.

id like to have seen the reward system last much longer.maybe 200 days.

idea's for rewards could be

- mob loot is stacks of 500,1000,2000 etc(those could cover many days)

- low end premium items such as 50% exp scrolls and 100% exp scrolls and paints and drop scrolls (could cover 5 of the 200 days)

- random recipes and crafting materials (could cover many days too)

- random item ( could cover many days as well)

- prizes at day 190 to 200 could be really nice.such as dragon hearts and souls,enough to make a dragon weapon.those lead to more fuse scrolls being purchased.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:04 AM   #13
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
The reward is to get people to enter the game. If there is something worth staying for, they will.

If we make it require fulfilling anything, people will not even log in knowing they will have to do that.

I ask you, BEG you, PLEASE, do not say something is stupid if you don't know the reason why it has been done.
My bad, I won't suggest anything then, will shut my mouth
Old 08-01-2017, 07:20 AM   #14
DracoValhalla
Pledge

DracoValhalla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
The reward is to get people to enter the game. If there is something worth staying for, they will.

If we make it require fulfilling anything, people will not even log in knowing they will have to do that.

I ask you, BEG you, PLEASE, do not say something is stupid if you don't know the reason why it has been done.
The Question is, is it worth to login for 50-100k gold 4-9 magnait or a random box which contains craft loot,gold or magnas.
I mean don't understand me wrong. It's nice to have rewards for logging in but these type is not wurf it.
Why don't you give a player something ''more interisting'' something like DUEL FLAGS, REPAIR HAMMER, ACCOUNT BOUNDEN LOW BOOSTERS FOR GOLD,DROP OR EP, TELEPORTATION SCROLS, WAR BANNERS.
I mean i can understand that you want to earn money. But i don't know much ppl who are buying this stuff and hey, if they see how a 50%booster can make their game more relaxing i think they will spend money for higher boosters anyway too.

(I don't even know why you put a achievment system in the game. with so much potential like atm. its useless. It could be so good if it gives a little reward for completing. like led us say if you are able to complain 1000 points in the achievment system you gain an account wide 25% ep booster for ever, 2000 could be a 25%ep + 25% gold booster but something thats wurf especially for new players. But hey, thats another point)
But i hope that you can understand what i mean. All the best
Draco.

Last edited by DracoValhalla; 08-01-2017 at 05:59 PM.
DracoValhalla no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:08 PM   #15
alamar777
Apprentice

alamar777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoValhalla View Post
The Question is, is it worth to login for 50-100k gold 4-9 magnait or a random box which contains craft loot,gold or magnas.
I mean don't understand me wrong. It's nice to have rewards for logging in but these type is not wurf it.
Why don't you give a player something ''more interisting'' something like DUEL FLAGS, REPAIR HAMMER, ACCOUNT BOUNDEN LOW BOOSTERS FOR GOLD,DROP OR EP, TELEPORTATION SCROLS, WAR BANNERS.
I mean i can understand that you want to earn money. But i don't know much ppl who are buying this stuff and hey, if they see how a 50%booster can make their game more relaxing i think they will spend money for higher boosters anyway too.

(I don't even know why you put a achievment system in the game. with so much potential like atm. its useless. It could be so good if it gives a little reward for completing. like led us say if you are able to complain 1000 points in the achievment system you gain an account wide 25% ep booster for ever, 2000 could be a 25%ep + 25% gold booster but something thats wurf especially for new players. But hey, thats another point)
But i hope that you can understand what i mean. All the best
Draco.
I got 4 duel flags today, maybe you should wait after the week ends? so you are able to know what else is given... or do you know what stuff we'll get on day 6 and 7...
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #16
DracoValhalla
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamar777 View Post
I got 4 duel flags today, maybe you should wait after the week ends? so you are able to know what else is given... or do you know what stuff we'll get on day 6 and 7...
Don't get me wrong. I know that it's possible to gain a mount, exp scroll etc. we discused enough in the german forum.
Most ppl who reactet to the new reward system were depressed by the gold and loot they gained. There were only a few lucky (you can count on 2 hands) who gained mounts and booster. ( day 6 will be also a lucky chest too and day 7 can i tell you tomorrow) and that was what i mean. The Rewards should be fix and not random so everyone should gain the same and not complain on there luck.
Best.
Draco
Old 08-02-2017, 05:01 AM   #17
alamar777
Apprentice

alamar777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I know that it's possible to gain a mount, exp scroll etc. we discused enough in the german forum.
Most ppl who reactet to the new reward system were depressed by the gold and loot they gained. There were only a few lucky (you can count on 2 hands) who gained mounts and booster. ( day 6 will be also a lucky chest too and day 7 can i tell you tomorrow) and that was what i mean. The Rewards should be fix and not random so everyone should gain the same and not complain on there luck.
Best.
Draco
Roadmap 2nd semester 20017:

- Daily rewards
Reward players for entering frequently to the game. It's important that the loyalty to the game is rewarded properly and a bit more for those that are with us for a long time.

Tomorrow you get game cash. So I really don't understand whats should be fixed?

Players who stay in the game since the beginning of regnum should be rewarded better than new players.

I think there are 7 (maybe 9) kinds of these boxes on day 5 and 6. depends on your lvl? and when you start playing regnum.

I don't think that all should gain the same rewards. How knows, maybe de rewards change week by week. We should really wait a few more days, so we can really discuss which rewards are good which fail.
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #18
DracoValhalla
Pledge

Quote:
Roadmap 2nd semester 20017:

- Daily rewards
Reward players for entering frequently to the game. It's important that the loyalty to the game is rewarded properly and a bit more for those that are with us for a long time.

Tomorrow you get game cash. So I really don't understand whats should be fixed?

Players who stay in the game since the beginning of regnum should be rewarded better than new players.

I think there are 7 (maybe 9) kinds of these boxes on day 5 and 6. depends on your lvl? and when you start playing regnum.

I don't think that all should gain the same rewards. How knows, maybe de rewards change week by week. We should really wait a few more days, so we can really discuss which rewards are good which fail.

Sorry i think you still get me wrong.
At first it's realy nice to gain xim. i mean realy.
But i don't get why not everyone should gain the same reward for loging in. I mean just to make it clear i play since 8-9 years. (foren acc is not the game acc cause you can't write here with a gamigo acc)
So anyway if they are new or not they are doing the exact same thing. So they should gain the same in what it is and not dependend on their luck.
But okay. We will see where this goes. anyway i think that lucky boxes are not a good way. But we will see how it goes led us talk in a few weeks again.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:31 PM   #19
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry i think you still get me wrong.
At first it's realy nice to gain xim. i mean realy.
But i don't get why not everyone should gain the same reward for loging in. I mean just to make it clear i play since 8-9 years. (foren acc is not the game acc cause you can't write here with a gamigo acc)
So anyway if they are new or not they are doing the exact same thing. So they should gain the same in what it is and not dependend on their luck.
But okay. We will see where this goes. anyway i think that lucky boxes are not a good way. But we will see how it goes led us talk in a few weeks again.
I cannot speak to the %'s involved in the reward boxes, BUT, the longer your acct has existed, the higher the totals of other NON-boxed rewards. So....
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:04 PM   #20
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Who*knows, maybe the* rewards change week by week. We should really wait a few more days, so we can really discuss which rewards are good,* which fail.
Or maybe make a calendar for each month that shows all rewards, rewards for each day, that way everyone could see which days are worth to log in and which days are good for doing something else than playing CoR

Can't shut my mouth, bann me please, it'll be easier to leave (searching for the fitting emote but can't find any).