Old 11-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
edgeraven
Pledge

edgeraven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT_DaAr_PT View Post
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7...sfsdfsdcvx.jpg

http://regnumonlinegame.com/index.php?l=1&sec=6

In my honest opinion, give the damn game a chance, it will need alot.
Thanks for the info I will give this game alot of chance at least 40 hours worth my problem in the other games was that I could never get people to talk to me or anything so I then got stuck somewhere with no help. I hope that the community is alot better in this game than mostI am downloading in torrun right now and it is way faster...thanks again for the info.
edgeraven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

On the whole, you will find the community pretty helpful regardless of realm and or server, there are a few trolls about, but that can be said about any game with a large community. Hope you enjoy the game
Old 11-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #13
edgeraven
Pledge

ok...it doesnt look like there is much of a difference between the servers...so I will probably pick ra I think. I can not seem to find anything on the realms so that I can make a decision that way...I still have about an hour left of download time really sucks. but as for now I think I am going to be a hunter and start out in RA
Old 11-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
Hamster_of_sorrow
Self-called retired user

Hamster_of_sorrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeraven View Post
ok...it doesnt look like there is much of a difference between the servers...so I will probably pick ra I think. I can not seem to find anything on the realms so that I can make a decision that way...I still have about an hour left of download time really sucks. but as for now I think I am going to be a hunter and start out in RA
RA is more populated, but it is a spanish speaking server, for english, go to horus.
Hamster_of_sorrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #15
edgeraven
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster_of_sorrow View Post
RA is more populated, but it is a spanish speaking server, for english, go to horus.
lol thanks for the info man...I would have been so mad if I would have went there and would have not being able to understand anyone lol. I will definatly go to horus for sure bout 45 minutes left till download is complete...I feel like I am waiting for launch on a popular mmo
Old 11-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
Altara
Apprentice

Altara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks for the info I will give this game alot of chance at least 40 hours worth my problem in the other games was that I could never get people to talk to me or anything so I then got stuck somewhere with no help. I hope that the community is alot better in this game than mostI am downloading in torrun right now and it is way faster...thanks again for the info.
Well if you end up staying in Ignis, dont be afraid to /chat the names in my signature. Ill try to help you to the best of my ability.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
edgeraven
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altara View Post
Well if you end up staying in Ignis, dont be afraid to /chat the names in my signature. Ill try to help you to the best of my ability.
ok thanks...my name is going to be DarkEdge on thdere just in case I do not get a chance to look up your names. I added you to my contacts on here. Now I am having trouble downloading through torrent. it wont connect to anything and the regular download broke so it wants me to start over again...really sucks, to bad they could not sell a cd version of this game...I only need like 100 more mb and the game will be downloaded...just not sure what the hell is going on with the torrunt lol.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
doppelapfel
Baron

doppelapfel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ok thanks...my name is going to be DarkEdge on thdere just in case I do not get a chance to look up your names. I added you to my contacts on here. Now I am having trouble downloading through torrent. it wont connect to anything and the regular download broke so it wants me to start over again...really sucks, to bad they could not sell a cd version of this game...I only need like 100 more mb and the game will be downloaded...just not sure what the hell is going on with the torrunt lol.
A cd exists: http://www.amazon.de/Gamigo-AG-Regnu...9503660&sr=8-1
doppelapfel no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #19
edgeraven
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelapfel View Post
Thanks I will defenetly see about getting it...sure would have made my day alot easier lol.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #20
doppelapfel
Baron

doppelapfel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks I will defenetly see about getting it...sure would have made my day alot easier lol.
Its produced by the german publisher, gamigo, maybe you will have some problems with the language while installing it but i dont hope so.
doppelapfel no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote