Server merge Ra <-> Valhalla would be so awesome
Old 01-17-2016, 03:09 PM   #12
LittleHomer
Initiate

LittleHomer is on a distinguished road

Just something to add in my opinion...

Quote:
Balance update

-Have a look at all of the classes, check their skills, items, item bonuses, modify the necessary things. Also modify /delete least used skills / make new skills if needed. Tests will be needed to be done by users for sure.
It's easy to say that the balance isn't pretty well done in regnum so far. Here some points I would like to see different in future / end of 2016:

- give the classes more difficulty
(there are many spells which are dealing always the same - huge - damage, without any need of skill (e.g. many barbarian spells, marksmen skills like lethal strike, warlocks spells like master of doom, and so on...). For example it would change a lot, if mind push would've a bigger range and these waves are more important. Instead of "1 wave effect = effect of all waves", you could give every wave an extra meaning, so you have to hit an opponent more than 1 time with mind push for slowing him the 7 secs, and so on ... its just an example.

- give the classes more individuality
(e.g. I think it's kinda crazy to give a marksmen the same number of stuns (or even more?) than a hunter... It should be important to improve the statement of every class)

- give every class the same chances
(for hunting, leveling and big battles. E. g. it's kinda strange that archers and warriors can simply run away and a mage can do nothing against it (archer/warrior will stun and use their run spells). Also it's weird that warriors have to press R before they can restart leveling in contrast to (most) mages.)

- Change these completely unused spells / Add more spells
(It's sad to see that almost every class at level 60 has the same skill. It's like a meta and other skill options are never used. I mean, for sure, there are differences, but they aren't really huge. By adding more spells and by changing useless spells (like e. g. splinter wall (mage), fragility (mage), finesse (archer), ofuscate (archer), ...) it would be more funny to play vs. enemies...)

-- Sorry, had to add ... Obviously it won't change anything
Old 01-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #13
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Hey, the Roadmap has been finished. We're going through an internal revision and it will be published by this Wednesday.

As you may know, the Roadmap is just a guide, and during the development process there can be more additions, so your ideas are always welcome. It's important to have threads like this one to have them gathered somewhere.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:18 AM   #14
LittleHomer
Initiate

Quote:
Hey, the Roadmap has been finished. We're going through an internal revision and it will be published by this Wednesday.
Really nice to hear this

Quote:
As you may know, the Roadmap is just a guide, and during the development process there can be more additions, so your ideas are always welcome. It's important to have threads like this one to have them gathered somewhere.
To begin with: I know that this is the englisch/spanish forum for Regnum, especially this is the wrong forum to talk about the german server Valhalla (or maybe also Ra).
But I'm sure that Gamigo got many ideas from the community in their german forum. Maybe you should also get a better connection with them for more suggestions, ideas, etc. Whatever it's good to see, that NGD is still - at least - hearing the community.
Old 01-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #15
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian View Post
hey, the roadmap has been finished. We're going through an internal revision and it will be published by this wednesday.

As you may know, the roadmap is just a guide, and during the development process there can be more additions, so your ideas are always welcome. It's important to have threads like this one to have them gathered somewhere.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Old 01-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #16
UnknownUser
Pledge

UnknownUser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

It's Wednesday 2:03pm.. I WANT TO SEE THIS ROADMAP
Old 01-20-2016, 08:17 PM   #17
LittleHomer
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownUser View Post
First I thought you would be dumb because it was 08:03 pm ...
Then I realised that you could've ment "20:03" or you're just living in a country with a different time zone than mine lol
Old 01-20-2016, 10:21 PM   #18
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownUser View Post
I have it already, final version and with the thread text as well, but in Spanish. My translator is off in holidays and it's 10PM. Tomorrow early I'll translate it and post it. If I post it only in Spanish, you know what could happen. Torchs, pitchforks and a lot of foul language...
Old 01-20-2016, 10:40 PM   #19
UnknownUser
Pledge

UnknownUser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have it already, final version and with the thread text as well, but in Spanish. My translator is off in holidays and it's 10PM. Tomorrow early I'll translate it and post it. If I post it only in Spanish, you know what could happen. Torchs, pitchforks and a lot of foul language...
I don't mind letting google translate for me
Old 01-23-2016, 06:21 AM   #20
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Added to the end of the OP

-Official Roadmap for 2016 By NGD

---------------------------------------------

Quote:
Character Progression
Objectives:
- Even out low level characters to allow them to be more competitive in the War Zone for an early access to it, including items that could be up to this feature.
- Distinguish a main quest line which will allow to get to level 30 in an easy and fast way to be able to get involved in Regnum's iconic gameplay as soon as possible.
- Redistribution of the creatures in the War Zone, allowing the dissemination of the "levelling zones".

Estimated development date: 01/02 – 29/02

-So we will be able to get to lv30 fast(er) and then we will get some kind of stat and / or item boost that will make us more competitive in war...
This sounds nice and all, but only the time will tell whether it will work out good enough in the world of powerful WM jewells and legendary armours.
My guess is that it won't, we will see .

-Redistribution of the creatures includes the raising of their numbers and spawn time as well?
Because I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we do not wanna run around for mobs for hours to be able to grind .
Also, what about removing mobs ability to evade and resist? Is it too complicated to achieve?
Would make grinding less frustrating.

-Rework realm task table and try to make it a little more user-friendly
-Display players "saved at" location on the map
-Solve mount issue for lower level
-Raise drop rate of useful items

What about these above? Not one word was mentioned about them, although these issues shouldn't be left out of the plans of the character progression IMO.