Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

View Poll Results: Did you enjoyed the new range on the bows?
No, definitely no. 7 20.59%
Yes, now everything is cool. 27 79.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #11
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
[...] now the range of attack got reduced to less than the range of attack from a staf.
Am i missing something here? Arn't bows and staffs now sharing the same base range again?
Old 02-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #12
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Would not be due the fact that now mages can hit with normal hits from the same distancy or even more, than an archer? Which was suposed to be the "ranged class" of the game?
What has this got to do with anything? Before the range went back to normal archers were just strafing mages with no counterplay. SM is just an alternate way to play warlock, its not really a problem.

Quote:
And i will not even say that a warlock now can meteor a hunter and cast spells even before the hunter be able to hit him witth a normal hit.
Darkness was nerfed and its always possible to escape from a warlock. A 'defensive' class shouldnt really be able to defeat an offensive one if both players are of equal skill level.

Quote:
Archers already got Son of the wind, Escapist, Evasive Tatics and Acrobatics nerfed, now the range of attack got reduced to less than the range of attack from a staf.
Son of the wind nerf was needed, even though it failed at times the duration was just absurd. Escapist was not nerfed but made useful, and it is fine as it is. Evasive tactics and acrobatics both give great defence, not sure how they are nerfed?

AFAIK only bow ranges changed and staffs remain the same at max 30

Quote:
This way better NGD delete the class of archers at once, at least will be faster than keep killing the class little by little.[/COLOR]
The game is balanced around warriors and archers have their place, maybe you need more experience in war

Best,
Old 02-15-2017, 12:34 AM   #13
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
Am i missing something here? Arn't bows and staffs now sharing the same base range again?
Yes they are...

Old 02-15-2017, 12:42 AM   #14
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
with normal hits from the same distancy or even more, than an archer? Which was suposed to be the "ranged class" of the game?

Staves max range is 30, max range bonus from gear +3% and Arcane Projection gives additional 15% range.

Here I have +1% range hat, Arcane Projection and 30r staff.

Hunter with Parabolic Shot [5] and 30r bow has 37.5 range... with this new skill from pet tree 42 range. I won't mention marksman class. What's your problem here? lol

Anyway check your poll result here and on Spanish forum.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #15
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post

A poll wasn't even needed for this.

Incredible.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:54 AM   #16
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Staves max range is 30, max range bonus from gear +3% and Arcane Projection gives additional 15% range.

Here I have +1% range hat, Arcane Projection and 30r staff.
http://i.imgur.com/kulEHrS.png

Hunter with Parabolic Shot [5] and 30r bow has 37.5 range... with this new skill from pet tree 42 range. I won't mention marksman class. What's your problem here? lol

Sure...Sentan, then make a decent set up for a hunter pet hunter WM, in which you have parabolic shot lvl 5 and The new pet spell for range in lvl 5, as you support in your post, without get literally broken in the others disciplines.

Then come and talk with me ok?

I see many alsius players/Ignis players commenting and voting, mostly mages or warriors, and almost no one Syrtian y/or Archer.
Speaking serious...Right now, even with all those unfair and non sense nerfs happening to archers, i still feel better in be an archer player, than if i was a warlock or barbarian and know that from now on (even more than before)...my class will start any fight against any hunter/archer with 90% of advantage over them. This is different of you use a combo or strategy which lead you to the victory as a warrior; No...This is tie the hands of your opponent and drop it in an arena.
But i have hope...And i know that not just me...but also others good players of archer will find a way...will find a way not just to survive but also of thrive.

Warlocks, Conjurers, ...always were class keepers of all sorts of tools to enter and leave victorious of any combat. Those who ask for even more in favor of these classes is because in these classes there are so many possibilities, that the weak and incompetent get lost and do not fit a style of play.

Best,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Last edited by Elva Hunter; 02-15-2017 at 01:27 AM.
Elva Hunter no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-15-2017, 01:00 AM   #17
Sentan
Master

Quote:
Make a decent set up for a hunter wm with pet in which you have parabolic shot lvl 5 and the new pet spell for range in lvl 5 without get literally broken in the others disciplines.

Then come talk with me ok?

Hard to make build like that with Confuse (5), DistShot (5), Ambush (5), SoTW (5), Parabolic Shot (5), Shield Piercing (5), Mobility (5). Maybe it's perfect time to learn how to play in different ways.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:11 AM   #18
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

https://www.regnumsentinel.com/en/t77f
Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 AM   #19
Takeyo
Apprentice

Takeyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
That's a solid build. It would be tough to play, but that can always be made up for with skill and positioning. It has the defensive tools necessary to avoid an unfavourable fight. It has the offensive tools necessary to take down an unwary opponent. The range buffs make it fearsome from a walled position, and simultaneously allow chasing for great distances, even on a hunter. Well played.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 AM   #20
Sentan
Master

https://regnumsentinel.com/en/t77g

Try this.
Closed Thread