Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 04-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
RuthieJo
Pledge

RuthieJo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murzk
I know that my warrior could interact with the swords to get his level 3 reward.
As I said, I'm new to this game, so I haven't had much chance to interact with objects yet.
how do I file a bug report?

I started three different mage's in Ingis, deleting each one when I couldn't interact with that vase. None of them could interact. Sometimes when I clicked on the vase, I'd get the conversation box up for the guy who is standing right outside of that window, even though I know I was clicking on that vase. My mouse would turn into a hand, and the vase would change colors, but nothing else would happen.

I even partyed up with two other new players and we all tried to interact with the vase (not touching it at the same time though). None of us could make it work. One of the other players said he did have another character who had interacted with the vase before and it had worked.

What he suggested we do, was just go out and do a quest or two, then cancel that quest, then buy another staff, just not worrying about the first quest. That's what I did.

My hunter character is able to interact with everything she needs to, with no problems.

I'm a 60 year old English speaking grandmother.
I'm too old to learn how to speak Spanish so
don't ask me to learn.
RuthieJo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #12
RuthieJo
Pledge

RuthieJo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthieJo
I've gotten as close as I can and clicked on the barrel, I've also, moved around the barrel a little at a time, and clicked on it again and again.

Did the same thing with the vase in the enchanters house when I was trying to play a mage, earlier in the day.
I did finally get to interact with the barrel, it was just the wrong one I was trying to interact with. It seems that there's another quest, that uses the first barrel I was clicking on, is the reason it changed colors. I think there are three different quests asking you to interact with a barrel, so you just have to get the right one. I can say though, that all of the barrels are small ones and they aren't all in the center strip of town.

I'm a 60 year old English speaking grandmother.
I'm too old to learn how to speak Spanish so
don't ask me to learn.
RuthieJo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote