Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-28-2007, 11:57 PM   #11
octopus
Master

octopus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
lol... ok let me repharase it.. i hate lvl 50 noobs....
I've never met one.
octopus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:36 AM   #12
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpicon
Hi DemonMonger,

First I would like to say that saying you hate this or saying you hate that will not change who is in the balance team, we might be on the balance team but we are elected because of our qualities to help Regnum Online improve and decisions are still made by NGD Studios, we are just volunteers.

as niclam said:

Noobs is a very offensive word to some and to say the truth everyone starts as a begginer and take time to learn certains things, so i sudgest you at least take that into consideration.

and about the lag,well.. NGD is working on it all the time, you should know that.

Regards
LOL by now I'm sure you know not to take this seriously... I say alot of junk but it doesnt mean its to be taken at heart... and when i say noob, I do not mean beginner... I mean a player that doesnt know how to use his skills when that player has had enough time to learn when to use what....

Dont get me twisted.. I love new players... Their excitment keeps me interested in playing...
Plus they are the few people that listen to what you have to say about skills and tactics...
People that have been playing for a while think they know everything and don't care for change...
So they do the same thing over and over... Cant teach an old dog new tricks kinda deal... and those are the people I call noob....

Example... why will you not use a trip or stun spell to save your friend and help him get away? Some people just look or dont react... thats noob....

Example 2. when you see a person sit in a fort battle why dont mages give them mana? Thats noob....

Example 3. When youve been playing for 4 months and still dont know what your skills do... thats noob....

Anyways... I know ngd is working on the lag.. and on possibly replacing the lost items.. and on several other things.... Thats not important to me or any others HC gamer.. I live in the now, and could be dead tomorrow, thus I am saying what I don't like now... and lag is my petpv
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:50 AM   #13
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlg23
lol o demon plz dont let ppl find out u lost to me and dont let ppl know makox beat u as well
What does this have to do with anything? I do not hide who I have beaten or lost to... My dealings are no secret.. Anyhow when I do die, (MOST) of the time I'm just testing things out, or i choose not to be 100% cheap....

reasons why i dont use meteor...
1) its a 15 second rechage 8 second dizzy spell.... so you can keep your enemy dizzy 50%-70% of the battle... (THATS NOT FAIR nor does it make a fun fight)

reason why i dont use master of doom...
1)SEE meteor reason but add 60 seconds.....

If I used meteor, or master of doom.. there would be no way to lose any battle.... thus I would stagment and grow ultra bored... plus by hindering what you can do ... I limit my own growth...

Warlock I feel is way overpowered... thus I do not play it anymore unless the enemy is being cheap.. i.e. gang rape at the alter save points... or unless someone personally requests me to help them with xp or something...

Hunter on the other hand people say is weak... so I am testing it out... and I am finding that hunter is rather powerful in other ways... Hunter is like the ninja of regnum, the special covert ops of war....

When I used meteor I raped you.. and I raped you without it... also i killed makox more than he killed me.. he got me 1 time and i killed him more than 4... and if u noticed he killed me when i stood there and took meteor followed by master of doom.... any questions? Didn't think so..
Old 09-29-2007, 08:52 AM   #14
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus
I've never met one.
Come fight with me in ignis and i will point them out....
Old 09-29-2007, 12:26 PM   #15
NightTwix
Count

NightTwix is on a distinguished road

heres a nice text about hate: http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/hate.htm
NightTwix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
wakim42
Initiate

wakim42 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTwix
heres a nice text about hate: http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/hate.htm
Damn, i hate such texts about hate
wakim42 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 02:57 PM   #17
jrlg23
Baron

jrlg23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
What does this have to do with anything? I do not hide who I have beaten or lost to... My dealings are no secret.. Anyhow when I do die, (MOST) of the time I'm just testing things out, or i choose not to be 100% cheap....

reasons why i dont use meteor...
1) its a 15 second rechage 8 second dizzy spell.... so you can keep your enemy dizzy 50%-70% of the battle... (THATS NOT FAIR nor does it make a fun fight)

reason why i dont use master of doom...
1)SEE meteor reason but add 60 seconds.....

If I used meteor, or master of doom.. there would be no way to lose any battle.... thus I would stagment and grow ultra bored... plus by hindering what you can do ... I limit my own growth...

Warlock I feel is way overpowered... thus I do not play it anymore unless the enemy is being cheap.. i.e. gang rape at the alter save points... or unless someone personally requests me to help them with xp or something...

Hunter on the other hand people say is weak... so I am testing it out... and I am finding that hunter is rather powerful in other ways... Hunter is like the ninja of regnum, the special covert ops of war....

When I used meteor I raped you.. and I raped you without it... also i killed makox more than he killed me.. he got me 1 time and i killed him more than 4... and if u noticed he killed me when i stood there and took meteor followed by master of doom.... any questions? Didn't think so..
yea i know keeping someone dizzy not fair and taking mana is o demon we both high lvl warlocks but we so different
jrlg23 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:19 PM   #18
Boger
Master

Boger is on a distinguished road

remember - you are borned as a pro, a noob is a noob, even if u train one, he still will be a trained noob.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:01 AM   #19
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

i hate the certain people who log out or (self crash) when they have failed an ambush attempt and then run knowing they are going to die
Inkster no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:24 PM   #20
undefined
Apprentice

undefined is on a distinguished road

I don't mind dying in the WZ. I don't really mind getting hunted -- sometimes it's really fun! While I was lvling, I got to 1v1 Compoundious yesterday with my Conjurer and we actually double KO'd each other XD He didn't have a pet or anything though but I was low lvl so I guess it was even.

Still, I think it's a bit annoying when you're trying to lvl, a hunter tries to kill you cause you're way lower lvl than him (him being purple), then he RUNS from you (a Conjurer) when he gets low on health... Then after he runs and hides, he comes BACK for you, only to be chased away 4 times in a row, not letting you solo lvl... =x It's not like I can catch up to the guy or prevent him from running (Low Profile). Can't he just die or at least leave me alone once he's 'lost' so I can lvl? Ah well, some of those fights are really fun though XD
undefined no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote