Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 01-06-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
Arkenion
Master

Arkenion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim
Or if you make the idiotic mistake like me, and level a marksmen woman you can level the male!!! I am currently 32 with my marksmen. I swear I have a leveling addiction. =/
W00t you don't know other people then! I've heard of people with 3 Level 50 chars and new chars coming. Now THAT'S what I call levelling addictin

@Topic: I don't know if it really gets boring since I'm only 46 and haven't been playing for ages yet. But if you're really bored you can remove your chars and start in another realm In the beginning it'll be like another game because everything needs to be discovered again, bosses, etc.
Arkenion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #12
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenion
W00t you don't know other people then! I've heard of people with 3 Level 50 chars and new chars coming. Now THAT'S what I call levelling addictin

@Topic: I don't know if it really gets boring since I'm only 46 and haven't been playing for ages yet. But if you're really bored you can remove your chars and start in another realm In the beginning it'll be like another game because everything needs to be discovered again, bosses, etc.
Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but look at my signature. Already have the 3 lvl 50's and a lvl 44 XD. Not that I am proud of that but its the truth.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 AM   #13
sathilda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenion

Changing realm... no way.

And Refe has already 3 lvl 50 chars

EDIt: oops you've been a bit faster :P
Old 01-06-2008, 01:37 AM   #14
Arkenion
Master

Arkenion is on a distinguished road

Lol!
Seems to be my bad, I don't see any signures
/me checks profile/settings.
Sorry ^^
Arkenion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #15
MAXDDARK
Master

MAXDDARK is on a distinguished road

Yeah in the recent weeks I've been playing a LOT less then usual.
Leveling is slow for me and not fun, kiling the same mobs over and over again is just not fun.
Fort wars are cool but the lags ruin the fun.
The minor realm differences doesn't really make it worth for you to switch, many of the quests are identical, the weapons and armor are the same, classes are the same, skills are the same - yeah I know it would be very hard to make new ones for each realm but that's not the point.

except the lag fixing something should be done to make this game less boring.
New mobs ? mmm... I don't think so, we already got many new mobs for each realm and the game expirence is still very similar.
But that is for another thread on "how to improve this game" that can be found here : http://www.regnumonline.com.ar/forum...ad.php?t=15775
MAXDDARK no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
Znurre
Marquis

Znurre will become famous soon enoughZnurre will become famous soon enough

Q: What is the fun with this game ?
A: This is a war game, no matter what people say.
There is no feeling like making a good rush into a group of Ignis and killing them all by careful planned tactics and good cooperation.

The fast adrenaline kicks this game gives is like drugs, and that is what make me stay Also, the RP rankings keep you going to fight for your realm, clan and your own ranking.

Trust me, when you have had a really hard fight against another lvl 50 barb, a fight that ended with you having 18hp left, then you will understand
The feeling that you are better than the others and that your actions to help the realm counts, that is...

Maybe it's just that this feeling is bigger in Alsius than in other realms because our population is less.

I hope you get what I mean.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #17
Snoid
Master

Snoid will become famous soon enoughSnoid will become famous soon enough

Znurre is very right. This game sometimes turns in a flood of adrenaline, which is just a dope.

But im geting more "bad-trips" lately, than good trips.

Elegida Miss Ignis 2009 por votación popular
Snoid no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #18
Ertial
Master

Ertial is on a distinguished road

Yes, the thing that you really can make a difference is what it makes fun, but unfortunately in Syrtis there are huge masses of players who all want to shoot at the same target, so if you go away it won't make that much a difference. So I've got an idea, lets ship all holas to Alsius!.
Anyway, I like the game and holding in small groups forts and hunt(although mass fights can be fun, if you've got a good computer and someone who can handle the mass) but sometimes it gets boring, something that happens more in Syrtis than in the rest of Regnum. That's why there are more famous lvl 50s from other realms(so far I know) than in Syrtis. In Syrtis people stop earlier, becaue they're bored. And when a level 50 Alsius starts helping at pinos he will make a larger difference than a lvl 50 Syrtis at stone. The Alsius hunter is more seen, makes a large difference and thus becomes more famous.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #19
makarios68
Count

makarios68 will become famous soon enough

I know this has been said before, but i think there needs to be added motivation for capturing/taking back forts.

I like the idea of a realm's economy being detrimentally affected when their forts are taken.

Everything at the markets could be more expensive, and maybe even the xp and drop rewards from mobs could be decreased.

This would provide some urgency about getting back the fort, and give players more motivation to fight for their realm.

As things are, a fort can be taken and sometimes no army gathers to take it back. Players sometimes lack the interest to gather and play together to take back their fort, coz they see no point.

IMO it would be one way to make the game less boring.
makarios68 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #20
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

Znurre is very right, together with the community that's one of the things that kept me playing. I remember nice fights and great teamwork(When we're guarding Herbred bridge and wipe out green armies twice our side). Alsius really does rock.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote