Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 05-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #11
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anpu
you will benefit more from ambush than sticky touch. as hunter, if you are leveling with pet, sudden strike/ambush/dual shot is good combo. Sudden strike gives u bit help in damage by taking % of protection, ambush will knock down mob and by that time your pet will reach mob and hit once, dual shot as primary damage spell. Ensnaring arrow is second damage spell. Stunning fist is useful when mob approaches you. You will be able at level 30+ to use all mentioned spells and have enough mana. And yes, tear apart is one of spells that can be useful too.
And he will be out of mana
Good pet good bow, dual and ensnaring. And for God's sake slide with every shot. Don't stand like many do. (sliding with shots looks and works great in fight )
Old 05-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #12
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

wow GT are you a Gigo clone?
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #13
Anpu
Count

Anpu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielski
And he will be out of mana
Good pet good bow, dual and ensnaring. And for God's sake slide with every shot. Don't stand like many do. (sliding with shots looks and works great in fight )
Trust me, he wont. With combo Sudden strike (1), Ambush (2), dual shot (4) and maybe stunning fist (1) if dual fails too much, he can kill 3 savage cyclops at lvl 30 for example. For lower lvl, without sudden strike could work. At 31, replace stunning with ensnaring lvl.. hm 2 or 3, i m not sure. and ofc pet: cyclops only

Inquisition
Anpu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #14
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Trust me, he wont. With combo Sudden strike (1), Ambush (2), dual shot (4) and maybe stunning fist (1) if dual fails too much, he can kill 3 savage cyclops at lvl 30 for example. For lower lvl, without sudden strike could work. At 31, replace stunning with ensnaring lvl.. hm 2 or 3, i m not sure. and ofc pet: cyclops only
But he doesn't need ambush and stunning fist mob should be dead before he reach him, well it can hit 2-3 time but the point is that ambush is 1,5 sec to cast and it have quite long cooldown. Believe me. All he need is good coordination, good bow and arrows and dual + normal shots and ensnaring. In my lvling ambush was never in use )till now with guardian ghosts) and stuning fist was rescue spell. And i was killing a lot of mobs in row.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #15
spawngt
Pledge

spawngt is on a distinguished road

hmmm so ambush iz betta dan sticky touch...so does ambush keep the mob/enemy down longer dan sticky touch?? i mean...like u want the guy to be unable to move fr az long as possible rite...which wud keep him donw more ? lool en who the heck iz Gigo????!
Hunter lvl 38
spawngt no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #16
Anpu
Count

Anpu will become famous soon enough

Sticky touch is to decrease enemy's attacking speed, ambush is knock down.
just one simple example: barb can hit you sooo hard. what will u choose:
to put him on the ground with ambush and buy yourself "extra" time to fire few more arrows or decrease his attacking speed for some % and still get hit hard?
when u answer yourself on that question, u will know which spell to use for your style.
But if u ask me, for training, sticky touch is not for it.

Inquisition
Anpu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 AM   #17
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you will benefit more from ambush than sticky touch. as hunter, if you are leveling with pet, sudden strike/ambush/dual shot is good combo. Sudden strike gives u bit help in damage by taking % of protection, ambush will knock down mob and by that time your pet will reach mob and hit once, dual shot as primary damage spell. Ensnaring arrow is second damage spell. Stunning fist is useful when mob approaches you. You will be able at level 30+ to use all mentioned spells and have enough mana. And yes, tear apart is one of spells that can be useful too.
I disagree, the cool down is too long to rely on that for leveling. The leveling process needs to be fast. You need to kill as fast as possible using smallest amount of mana. IMHO you need a strong pet that hits hard. Using only ensare and dual shot (one or two spell at most per mob). Bestial wrath can helps a lot. You might want to use acrobatic to lower the dmg you'll take. and yes as fluffy said after each arrow you need to take few steps backward.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #18
spawngt
Pledge

spawngt is on a distinguished road

kwl...hmmm next question...ummmm.k.when a hunter is my lvl (26) which would be the best pet to be taimed.which one hits the most ?
Hunter lvl 38
spawngt no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #19
Envy
Master

Envy is on a distinguished road

Experiment man, do you not find it fun to explore the unknown?
Envy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #20
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

spider, wolf and crap beast hit like babies, you should tame monsters like cyclops if possible.