Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 05-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
Nightchill
Banned

Nightchill is on a distinguished road

you guys are making such an excellent flame to welcome the new player and all he asked for is realm balance.

join syrtis and flourish. nah srsly, if you want to get good quest items and level relatively fast then go with syrtis, if you want your leveling to be painfully slow (due to broken quests and lack of quest mobs) and boring (due to realm design) accompanied with mostly crap quest items then go ignis. if you on the other hand want to gain mad levels in few days, go to alsius.

realm imbalance is not an issue anymore, so no need to worry about that.
Nightchill no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
Shamino
Pledge

Shamino is on a distinguished road

Sweet... I did end up rolling on Syrtis with my wife. I pretty much let her decide based on look. I was ready to go with Alsius (Hib was my favorite realm, but Skald was my favorite class).

Anyway, no worries about the English lesson. It was very informative. Being an American, I am still recovering from Bush's English.

Oh Vaylos, I was also on Hib/Nimue until the population dropped! You like it here pretty good? Were you Vaylos there?
Shamino no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightchill View Post
if you want to get good quest items and level relatively fast then go with syrtis,

if you want your leveling to be painfully slow (due to broken quests and lack of quest mobs) and boring (due to realm design) accompanied with mostly crap quest items then go ignis.

if you on the other hand want to gain mad levels in few days, go to alsius.

realm imbalance is not an issue anymore, so no need to worry about that.
Thats acctualy very accurate
Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamino View Post
Sweet... I did end up rolling on Syrtis with my wife. I pretty much let her decide based on look. I was ready to go with Alsius (Hib was my favorite realm, but Skald was my favorite class).

Anyway, no worries about the English lesson. It was very informative. Being an American, I am still recovering from Bush's English.

Oh Vaylos, I was also on Hib/Nimue until the population dropped! You like it here pretty good? Were you Vaylos there?
Welcome to Syrtis!

If you want to join a clan, come check us out at www.claninquisition.org. We are always open to mature, open minded players who just want to have fun.

Cheers!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #15
lala110593
Initiate

lala110593 is on a distinguished road

yeah i hate to agree with NC, but ignis is incredibly hard to lvl in comparrison to other two realms, i think its cuz NGD has favorites, but thats my opinion. If you want a challenge go to ignis (as far as getting crappy jewlery and broken quests are chalening?), if u want it easy chose either of the two realms.

-glulose
lala110593 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

I dont like to think NGD have a fave realm, and even if they do they would never admit to it

Ignis is closer to the 2 castles which gives them a slight tactical advantage in the Wz, that partly makes up for the rubbish leveling, I havent played very deep into Ignis but if the warzone is anything to go by good leveling spots are few and far between.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #17
Vaylos
Banned

Vaylos is on a distinguished road

To answer your question, yes I was Vaylos in Hib as well. Think I got up to an RR5 Nightshade as my main. I ran with Raven Wing for a time. That was probably back in 2003 or there abouts. I also had a BM named Caldamus, but he was stuck back in his 30's I think hehe. I quit around when Darkness Rising was coming out.

And yeah, I like it here pretty much. Most the community is pretty good too. It's also nice seeing devs who actually listen to their community Marek is my main here. Lv 36 hunter and climbing slowly but surely.
Vaylos no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #18
Pepponi
Pledge

Pepponi is on a distinguished road

Alsius if you want to make a better balance in the war zone
Old 05-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #19
Nightchill
Banned

Nightchill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamino View Post
oh btw, don't spend xim until you're at least lvl30 (~3 days of normal questing + grinding on syrtis). and when you buy xim buy only 200% boosters for it, they might be the cheapest but they pay out the most. what can i say, i did ~1,5m xp in 4 hrs (lvl 48-50) with 4x200% boosters and did lvl 40-50 in 1 week grinding ~6hrs/day (4h normal +2h boosted [200% again] fatigue).

oh yeah, while leveling find groups, then it goes insanely fast
Nightchill no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote