Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #11
octopus
Master

octopus is on a distinguished road

I logged into Horus Alsius yesterday with my level 50 support conjurer. Trelle was empty, Aggers was empty, the saves were empty. I stayed on-line for 20 minutes, riding around on a horse, and only found a couple of individual levelers. I asked in Alsius chat and in Clan chat three times each: "Where is the action? Where is our army? Do we have any battles?" NOTHING was going on anywhere, for 20 minutes, except a handful of levelers. I logged off and found more interesting things to do.
octopus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #12
Klutu
Baron

Klutu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
I logged into Horus Alsius yesterday with my level 50 support conjurer. Trelle was empty, Aggers was empty, the saves were empty. I stayed on-line for 20 minutes, riding around on a horse, and only found a couple of individual levelers. I asked in Alsius chat and in Clan chat three times each: "Where is the action? Where is our army? Do we have any battles?" NOTHING was going on anywhere, for 20 minutes, except a handful of levelers. I logged off and found more interesting things to do.
yeah around the time you speak of it can be pretty quiet unless aggers is getting invaded.

Best thing to do is clan hunt or something. i normally have a few clan mates that i hunt with at the time.

can always use more company
Old 09-03-2009, 06:04 AM   #13
ncvr
Marquis

ncvr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umaril View Post
Bah forgot that bit, only realy scim read it

As well, dont recconise the name in Syrtis so either hes a Iggy or his forum name and char names dont match

It's obviously an alt, also, Llort is troll backward.

P.S: "grow a pair" and post this on your main account. Arcan had the guts to do it, so why can't you?
ncvr no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:10 AM   #14
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woden View Post
What is the point of having 3 realms if one of them is damaged????

Yesterday, all alsians were trying to get trelle fort back from syrtis, and it was useless... we ended up crushed in our gates, where syrtis were even killing our guards.
How come you fight at Realm's gate? Don't tell me you don't use the damn save to retake the fort ? What if you get killed by guards, you rez at Pinos ? What we often do as a mistake in Syrtis/Ra is forget to synchronize at save and just rush stupidely again. I bet lots do that, instead of waiting every needed skills are cooled down and that everyone is ready to start a good strike :-)
Old 09-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
Radian
Apprentice

Radian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
It's that time of year in the northern hemisphere when everyone is going back to school. Summer vacation is ending.... Until people settle into a new schedule, I assume that things will be quiet. Most certainly the most active times will change.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #16
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

There's always members of my clan on....so I usually do stuff with them. We try to be active as much as possible.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #17
Wodin
Apprentice

Wodin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dracus_ View Post
How come you fight at Realm's gate? Don't tell me you don't use the damn save to retake the fort ? What if you get killed by guards, you rez at Pinos ? What we often do as a mistake in Syrtis/Ra is forget to synchronize at save and just rush stupidely again. I bet lots do that, instead of waiting every needed skills are cooled down and that everyone is ready to start a good strike :-)
The point is that we are outnumbered 24/7.

If we saved, we would had no guard protection, and that would be worst :P

Syrtis would camp the save for hours!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #18
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Usually save camping is dangerous and 80%+ of times the camper ends dead. Do not know guys we always save at our saves before starting to fight at fort. Most of the times if some of syrtis go near saves we are beaten badly and lose the fort.

I never played in alsius so i can not say for sure how is from your realm. If someone land me a conj for a try i will say
Old 09-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #19
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woden View Post
The point is that we are outnumbered 24/7.

If we saved, we would had no guard protection, and that would be worst :P

Syrtis would camp the save for hours!
of course fighting at pilar is risk free for syrtis!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #20
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

Gimme a break. The reaon the 1st 10 min are fun is because you havent gotten reinforced yet, so it is still a closer to fair fight. We dont log out after the 1st ten, you guys simply get more players into fort. After 2 hours, we have gotten bored as well. So the last ten minutes are your few remaining vs our few remaining, a closer fight again.

We only have so many people in realm at any one time. Dont complain because you outnumber us. Tell the ret of your crew to stay home, or take a diff fort or something.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote