Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT_DaAr_PT View Post
note: sotw(5) escape from a level 35 afk lock, safety comes 1st.
tbh this made me laugh more, confuse on a level 35 afk lock then sotw run from his dead body?
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #12
doppelapfel
Baron

doppelapfel is on a distinguished road

PT_DaAr_PT's picture was much more funny ime.
doppelapfel no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umaril View Post
tbh this made me laugh more, confuse on a level 35 afk lock then sotw run from his dead body?
Ah yes because there were 3 hunters what catchd me and gangbanged me behind samal...that i casted softw to try to run...but wtv
And i will stop argue wy i confused that lock ..i explained early...i hunt too much alone i know what locks can doo .How to know if it is afk or rest lock?...Stupid ever argue from people what i heard,
And all replyes was madet by hunters locks player so no need to argue any thinks to them.
But storry is madet like people want to be not like how it was...and i know 100 reason for what faith told this

Last edited by HidraA; 07-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #14
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
Dude was to prevent cast energy barier and arcane devotation....lock can cast super fast speel and recast at infinite energy barier ,and soul keeper etc ...
Lies.

Quote:
But lmao 2 hunters and 2 pets awwww.....
Aww.

Quote:
Never underestimate one warlock ...i wroted my reasons up...worlocks are very powerfull class atm on ro...even onle lvl 35 have very powerfull speels.
Lies.

Quote:
Ah yes because there were 3 hunters what catchd me and gangbanged me behind samal...that i casted softw to try to run...but wtv
Lies.

Quote:
And i will stop argue wy i confused that lock ..i explained early...i hunt too much alone i know what locks can doo .How to know if it is afk or rest lock?...Stupid ever argue from people what i heard,
Lies.

Quote:
And all replyes was madet by hunters locks player so no need to argue any thinks to them.
Lies.

Quote:
But storry is madet like people want to be not like how it was...and i know 100 reason for what faith told this
First of, wtf? why soo many stupid excuses? you see an unchallenging rated lock, you see he does not move, and you still cast ambush and confuse both at level 4 and you even SOTW away.
AND NO, there was no one else near near my body, as you said you were catched behind samal, but you killed me near the wooden bridge, so your sotw excuse is obviously invented.

And you come here complaing about two hunters casting confuse level 3 at you, awwwwwwwww.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
Lies.

And you come here complaing about two hunters casting confuse level 3 at you, awwwwwwwww.
Lmao wasnt one complaint ....ahahha and dont need to be angry was telling what worst can be due to fun of situation 2 hunters with pets alrady knoked me 4 and using that uselees speel..because alrady i was dead...wy shol i complaint?
Anyway i was deead cant fight vs 2 hunters with pets ))
Normals speels was enaught.
About you all qotes with lies no comment ...just i can quote myself again
Quote:
But storry is madet like people want to be not like how it was...
Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #16
Mr_Egg
Apprentice

Mr_Egg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lock can cast super fast speel and recast at infinite energy barier ,and soul keeper etc
Infinite? What?

proud member of the UNDERDOGS clan
Mr_Egg no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #17
jaeofsyrtis
Pledge

jaeofsyrtis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
First of, wtf? why soo many stupid excuses? you see an unchallenging rated lock, you see he does not move, and you still cast ambush and confuse both at level 4 and you even SOTW away.
AND NO, there was no one else near near my body, as you said you were catched behind samal, but you killed me near the wooden bridge, so your sotw excuse is obviously invented.

First how the heck did you kno if anyone was near you? you said you were afk so surely you wouldnt have said anything and your only going into this detail cus you play hunter, sad to see your own spell being used against you? awww, grow up.

In war im more likely to kiss you, then kill you <3 HAHA, jokes i want rpz....
jaeofsyrtis no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Egg View Post
Infinite? What?

People are too serious was one sarcams....usual in one combat with one lock he will reacast energie barier and i must take from begin with breacking barrier what means 5-6 hits +evades(and mages evade like hell) if there are and this time will use soulkeeper meteor to dizzy me and bye all my mana ....so i get advantage of no barier and cast stoped on lock...i was too many times pwned by locks even low lvl like this..
Dizzy sppels arent enaught ...lots of mana and wen efects of dizzy are gone i dont even breack barier ..that wy i used.

I hunt a lots alone all the time and experince learned me how to combat some setups...yes hard to belive marx what usual are farmers with long range having
hunters setups...but is only solution atm in Ro to "try" to kill another hunter.

And like jae wroted up..yes i madet this special setup for hunters to feel power of confuse on they skins...
I was raped over 50 times in 2 days with setups like this...but this is another story.
But was funny think how they played like robots..wtv....my argue is sample.

And ppl are learned like this.... :
-If is one person what i like all time is right ...if is one persone what i dont like all time is rong ....those are people without caracter and personality...usual are kids and ppl with "ego".
Old 07-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #19
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeofsyrtis View Post
First how the heck did you kno if anyone was near you? you said you were afk so surely you wouldnt have said anything and your only going into this detail cus you play hunter, sad to see your own spell being used against you? awww, grow up.
Haven't you noticed that I took the screenshot right after I died? Don't you think I wasn't able to see if we were alone? -.-

What spell is being used against me? Ever seen me useing confuse level 4 on anything that isn't red? O.o
Old 07-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #20
jaeofsyrtis
Pledge

jaeofsyrtis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haven't you noticed that I took the screenshot right after I died? Don't you think I wasn't able to see if we were alone? -.-

What spell is being used against me? Ever seen me useing confuse level 4 on anything that isn't red? O.o
So you just happened to come back from being afk at the time he killed you? Seems abit of a coincidence are you sure you just couldnt be bothered to fight him? an he saw you moving round and confused you? and imo all hunters have used confue in one stage of there char-life dont try and tell me you havent and hey at least he hasnt got the ability to be a troll-tard like some.

In war im more likely to kiss you, then kill you <3 HAHA, jokes i want rpz....
jaeofsyrtis no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread