General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #231
LawZ
Initiate

LawZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
Agreed. Hopefully the reward is based on how much you actually contribute to the fight, not just how long you're there.
I would recommend to leave this discussion for a future topic. Besides, as Adrian mentioned in his feedback post, the reward system will be implemented in the future(?). If that's the case, it's too early to speculate anything imo.

I am still worried for spring and bless spells. Expecting the new AMUN patch by mid-week...

Best,
Old 05-01-2015, 03:11 PM   #232
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawZ View Post
I am still worried for spring and bless spells. Expecting the new AMUN patch by mid-week...
Spring is fine but attack speed on bless seems to be too OP (due to dual-wield:P). Imagine a barbarian with 2x rols: 10% as, off hand 5% as+7% as gem, medium sword or fast ignean axe 5%as+7%as gem, +5% as leggs, thirst for blood +15% as and bless +10% -> 64% attack speed lol

off: btw why barb can have two gems while using dual-wield? Is there any sensible argument? :P Add socket to arrows, shields, two-handed weapons and bracelets aswell :P
Old 05-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #233
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

I hope the reward is a fixed number of wmc. Say 5k, divide between all those allies involved. That way the underpopulated realm has a real incentive to return to forts where they are massively outnumbered.

5 Syrtians get 1k each, 25 Alsians get 200 each.
Old 05-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #234
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
off: btw why barb can have two gems while using dual-wield? Is there any sensible argument? :P Add socket to arrows, shields, two-handed weapons and bracelets aswell :P
Because an offhand constitutes as a weapon, and only weapons may have damage gems. It makes no sense to add damage gems to shields, and +15 damage gems in arrows is too much, hence why the physical and elemental damage is limited to +10 each on them.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #235
Sentan
Master

Quote:
Because an offhand constitutes as a weapon, and only weapons may have damage gems. It makes no sense to add damage gems to shields, and +15 damage gems in arrows is too much, hence why the physical and elemental damage is limited to +10 each on them.
So what about arrows?
Old 05-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #236
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Quote:
So what about arrows?
As I said already, arrows are limited to +10 damage, but gems can be +15
Old 05-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #237
Sentan
Master

Quote:
As I said already, arrows are limited to +10 damage, but gems can be +15
Staffs are limited to +25, warrior weapons +20, bows +15, arrows +10. So gems for staffs should be +25 by this way?
Old 05-01-2015, 04:00 PM   #238
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Quote:
Staffs are limited to +25, warrior weapons +20, bows +15, arrows +10. So gems for staffs should be +25 by this way?
Of course not. It's fine to go lower, but exceeding the maximum makes no sense at all.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:04 PM   #239
Sentan
Master

Quote:
Of course not. It's fine to go lower, but exceeding the maximum makes no sense at all.
So you think that dual-wield is balanced? Compare it with two-handed weapons :P Give enhancement slot to bracelet and shield because they are a part of the armor.

<EDIT>

Yeah, then add enhancement slots. :P
Old 05-01-2015, 04:04 PM   #240
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Quote:
So you think that dual-wield is balanced? Compare it with two-handed weapons :P Give enhancement slot to bracelet and shield because they are a part of the armor.
Aha, I never said it was balanced. I was simply explaining why you can't socket a shield or arrows. I'm not about to get into a debate on balance!
Closed Thread