Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 05-11-2017, 01:16 PM   #241
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscaoburio View Post
Haven needs some attentions like extra bonuses by playing there, almost until Haven population be like Ra population or so.
This would be cool, but we only get a drop bonus and xp bonus every 10 years, so, how to make a empty server fun and attractive if not even some bonus to help the few rare new players they give? ^_^"

I found a Brazilian on Haven, and he was lost in the game. was luck i be in fisgael and see him, so i could speak and help him, now he is grinding. but look, 1 new player who was about to quit because were not having any help. That's a problem.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #242
mind-trick
Apprentice

mind-trick is on a distinguished road

Maybe just erase pve altogeter. Then i'd play again. It's just that in this generation people are too impatient for games like this. Eventhough I dont feel comfortable playing with mostly latinos I cant directly talk to, we are running out of options.
mind-trick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:38 AM   #243
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point

NGD add premium item to allow players transfer from Heaven, it's at it's lowest now, your assumption that it will fix itself lead to constant population drop, over the years.
If NGD wants to save player base that is still left on Heaven they should add transfer, otherwise even that will be gone, but it might also be too late already. Many regular players show you middle finger and left the game.'
MMORPG are not something new nowadays compared to when RO started. As soon as players realize how unbalanced this game is, they quit and will down-vote this game on whatever review you can imagine.
Population issue was ignored for too long and it might be already too late to even try fixing Heaven, transfer would at least save of what is left from old user base and lower bad reviews, bad user experience which also works against this game.
Time is ticking fast !!
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #244
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
NGD add premium item to allow players transfer from Heaven, it's at it's lowest now, your assumption that it will fix itself lead to constant population drop, over the years.
If NGD wants to save player base that is still left on Heaven they should add transfer, otherwise even that will be gone, but it might also be too late already. Many regular players show you middle finger and left the game.'
MMORPG are not something new nowadays compared to when RO started. As soon as players realize how unbalanced this game is, they quit and will down-vote this game on whatever review you can imagine.
Population issue was ignored for too long and it might be already too late to even try fixing Heaven, transfer would at least save of what is left from old user base and lower bad reviews, bad user experience which also works against this game.
Time is ticking fast !!
They wont lift a finger, most of Horus/Haven players (who still like this game and play) are already on ra spending ximerin on their new/old characters there. They wont cut their income by moving haven wm/well geared characters to ra. Maybe they will consider this if the premium scroll to change server will cost 100k ximerin per character and players will be willing to buy it
Old 05-17-2017, 05:11 PM   #245
Thallium
Pledge

Thallium is on a distinguished road

Horus was started with the implicit promise of many people to play with, like Ra. This will obviously never happen now.

The fair way to deal with Haven players, who spent much time (in many cases years) and money on their characters is to offer free transfers to Ra.
Thallium no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:07 PM   #246
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

I already asked them in a ticket. Answer was it is not possible... I know IT IS possible as they opened transfers from RA to Horus long ago.

Well i prefer to play and have some fun and so on, but another grind to 60 in RA is too much.

Last edited by ieti; 05-17-2017 at 07:51 PM.
ieti no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:07 AM   #247
Herakles
Apprentice

Herakles is on a distinguished road

I only really log in now to see if there has been any update on transfers.

Especially in my timezone it's constantly an empty map.

Can't play with no allies/enemies
Herakles no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #248
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallium View Post
The fair way to deal with Haven players, who spent much time (in many cases years) and money on their characters is to offer free transfers to Ra.
1) Many Haven/Horus/Nemon players are already on Ra.
2) Haven is dead.
3) NGD has players who want to stay in game, but can't because on Haven there is no game.

Merge servers or transfer players or figure out a way to boost Haven!

Side note - been playing some other games for a while. My thoughts:
1) CoR RvR aspect is unparalleled. Its a damnedly cool game.
2) CoR visuals are ok/good!

Merge or transfer or revitalise pls.

If concern is those players who have already moved server, spending all the extra cash on new toons, just give them the option to chose which toon grouping to play with. If you give them some lucky boxes/xim it will be more than enough compensation. I'm speaking as one of these.

Just merge, let have some more fun
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:46 PM   #249
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Very sad thread more than one year yet still nothing done.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #250
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road
Default Pls grant access to both RA and Haven for all players.

Fair and would balance the player base over both servers.

Impossible to get new players to Haven as no one stays in a silent world.

Pretty please!

/A