Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 05-18-2017, 08:25 PM   #251
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post
Pls grant access to both RA and Haven for all players ... Fair and would balance the player base over both servers ... Pretty please!
This is still as awesome an idea as it was the first time someone suggested it, many years ago. Problem is, the way NGD seems to percieve this, such a fix would mean 1/2 as many accounts, & so 1/2 as many toons to buy mounts & boxes for, & thus, 1/2 their revenue $tream (even tho it really wouldn't).

It's also a great idea because it empowers the players, allowing them a choice in what kind of server they wish to play on. Ra has too many ppl, Haven too few, at least atm. Ra has no realm chat in WZ & feels just as empty as Haven actually is, whereas realm chat in Haven is active & vibrant (flavorful?)...etc...

My advice?...OBEY THE ANI
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:52 AM   #252
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

Want new players? Wondering why newbies dont stay long?

You forgot to finish lvling update.
Yes lvl 1-40 are now fast and entertaining, many annoyances and flaws culled by quest update. You do lvls 1-40 via quests few realm tasks and minimum grind-> GOOD WORK

Warzone mobs update is also great-> no more grinding spot overcrowding, low impact of hunters ganking grinders after lvl 50 as suitable mobs are everywhere. Grinding player is not tied to few grinding spots and of course from lvl 50 we have war master quests-> RVR, later 55+ dragon instances and then TDM as alternatives for grind-> GOOD WORK

BUT

2 000 000 exp from 40 to 50 is pain in the @#$.

-hardly any mobs to grind, outdated realm tasks-> non existing mobs and their loot after update, lack of new mobs added to the list

-poor joke war tasks for lvls 40-45 (you expect a 1 hit free meat to kill 200 enemy players?-> might work IF SQUID ISLAND WAS OPENED FOR LVLS 40-45)

-new player stuck with grind on mostly easy/v easy few mobs at inner realm/ and even less normal/challanging mobs at realm gate area (on ra its an overcrowded grindspot prone for constant ganking by higher lvl players)

-only alternative to painful grind at these lvls are mail tasks but guess what-> doing 20+ rides per lvl do deliver mail will piss off most of new commers and make them quit

IN SHORT-> finish lvling system update, stop adding more and more final lvl content, review weapons and armour stats for lvls 45-54 so players get better chance to survive and achieve goals at RVR and enjoy game boosting your income

Last edited by kowocki; 05-19-2017 at 09:26 AM.
kowocki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:50 PM   #253
magic_gandalf_007
Apprentice

magic_gandalf_007 is on a distinguished road
Default Logical would be merge of Haven and Valhalla

Time will tell what happens but much more logic then transfers from Ra to Haven would be a merge of Haven and Valhalla.

I expect most would blame NGD then but to my opinion the most logical would be this merge.
For the players Regnum simply is a game that gives pleasure or not (and then someone should stop or choose for another game or server).
For NGD staff Regnum is the game that takes care off being able to get food on the table for their families.
With this in mind and the fact that both Haven and Valhalla are underpopulated a merge between these 2 servers would be the most logical.

I tried Haven for a little but it is not my server. Reading this forum I understand most will think NGD is to blame for this.
For me the way players act and behave on Haven was the reason to leave this server. So sorry to see, also on this forum, that players seem to totally have no sense of responsibility at all, being so afraid to look in the mirror, always blame NGD. Unfortunately i've seen it before, a server ruined by a number of players.
magic_gandalf_007 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #254
Dastiano
Master

Dastiano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_gandalf_007 View Post
Time will tell what happens but much more logic then transfers from Ra to Haven would be a merge of Haven and Valhalla.

I expect most would blame NGD then but to my opinion the most logical would be this merge.
For the players Regnum simply is a game that gives pleasure or not (and then someone should stop or choose for another game or server).
For NGD staff Regnum is the game that takes care off being able to get food on the table for their families.
With this in mind and the fact that both Haven and Valhalla are underpopulated a merge between these 2 servers would be the most logical.

I tried Haven for a little but it is not my server. Reading this forum I understand most will think NGD is to blame for this.
For me the way players act and behave on Haven was the reason to leave this server. So sorry to see, also on this forum, that players seem to totally have no sense of responsibility at all, being so afraid to look in the mirror, always blame NGD. Unfortunately i've seen it before, a server ruined by a number of players.
The problem here is that Valhalla doesn't belong to NGD.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:39 PM   #255
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

On anniversary event HAVEN will be an active server atleast for a week

Skallagrimr
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:51 PM   #256
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastiano View Post
The problem here is that Valhalla doesn't belong to NGD.
Could you explain this better please?

Old 05-22-2017, 10:49 PM   #257
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post

More than once, I've brought the subject & suggestion of a Valhalla/Haven merger up meself. Elva, all CoR servers & the game itself are owned by NGD, but NGD leases the rights to manage a server to other corporate entities. There have been several such entities & servers. Now, there is only one such left, Valhalla, which is leased by Gamigo. Such a merge could occur if both companies find ways to agree to it, or if Gamigo's Valhalla-lease expires, & NGD or Gamigo choose not to renew it....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #258
Dastiano
Master

Quote:

Haven and Ra belong to NGD. Valhalla belongs to a german company called Gamingo who bought the license of the game to open their own server.
Old 05-23-2017, 01:34 PM   #259
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastiano View Post
Haven and Ra belong to NGD. Valhalla belongs to a german company called Gamingo who bought the license of the game to open their own server.
Okay so you mean that the NDG made the folly of instead sell the right of "exploration" of the intellectual property (the game, in it self allowing them to create a server and explore it commercially) for a X period of time, they sold it like permanently? so, are you telling that Instead of doing a concession contract for a few years they sold it like...."for ever"?

Old 05-23-2017, 02:08 PM   #260
Dastiano
Master

Quote:
Okay so you mean that the NDG made the folly of instead sell the right of "exploration" of the intellectual property (the game, in it self allowing them to create a server and explore it commercially) for a X period of time, they sold it like permanently? so, are you telling that Instead of doing a concession contract for a few years they sold it like...."for ever"?

I don't know that.