General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 05:24 AM   #21
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
- Fixed: Pet was respawning with 100% health after unmounting.
pet hunters suffer from lack of points, with the new spells (bugged nature fury) its impossible for me and almost every other pet hunter to get heal pet
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-23-2017, 06:32 AM   #22
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
It took 2 knights and 2 barbs around 10 mintues to kill the lich guard, and then they tried to break the control points of the shield and didnt even make a scratch. We cant really judge it properly yet
This.
We were 4 people like he said. We captured all 3 forts, had all 3 relics, we couldn't kill the guard before the invasion timer ended. All of us had around 1/3 HP by fighting the guard only, we had no conju though. Ichi who was the only ignis there could have easily stopped us if he wanted. But like I said in my previous post, dmg output might be a little on the low end.

Maybe they won't ignore this point this time. They might though, easier for them to bring their point across.

I am not saying this system will work 100% for sure. I am just saying it has potential since they can easily adjust the guards/shield as much as they want.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:40 AM   #23
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthser View Post
I dont know what to think about the Guard of the gems. As I have read you can kill him with just a few ppl (4-6) when before that you needed 20 to interact with one gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
It took 2 knights and 2 barbs around 10 mintues to kill the lich guard, and then they tried to break the control points of the shield and didnt even make a scratch. We cant really judge it properly yet
Quote:
Also, numbers are not final, just placeholders.
Guard's HP is just a number too that can be and I hope it will be adjusted for the population of each server before it goes Live ^^

As for the wishes, maybe you could involve crafting too, 50% less (insert number) ingredient needed to craft things for a week, only once you have added more useful new recipes of course .

I only have one question, any chance for some kind of CD effect for the invasions, so once a realm has a big zerg they can't keep repeating it over and over again and thus keep stacking up wishes?
Old 04-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #24
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I only have one question, any chance for some kind of CD effect for the invasions, so once a realm has a big zerg they can't keep repeating it over and over again and thus keep stacking up wishes?
Invasions could give WM coins for participants, so there would be invectives to invade, but wishes could be changed such that at least only 1 dragon is possible at a time, and wishing other dragon just changes existing one.

I think NGD didn't plan that players will use all characters to do the same dragon, multiplied by the number of dragons. If one dragon takes ~20min to make party and finish, then 9*20min = ~3h.

Average player has limited attention time for a game, it's basic research. If whole time is used up by doing bosses then there is less activity in the war zone.

What would be better is to have interesting events, but regular ones and not something that can be done repeatedly over and over. Game would benefit from players, that play on regular basis 1-2h hours daily war zone, 1h boss (assuming 3h is the average player for game attention time). Player's that play once a week and burn up doing only bosses for 3h are not very valuable. It's better to have something regular than repetitive for this type of game.
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #25
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

- Global dragon wishes. Now, every wish will affect not only the users that were in the portal, but also players that helped get all the gems and in some cases the whole realm. The players present in the Dragon Cave will get an instantaneous reward while all the other players that are accounted as contributors to opening the portal will get a similar reward by in-game mail. To count as a contributor you must have received at least one gem-stealing reward before the portal opening.
Same dragon wishes? Or are you guys planning to add more? I don't see the purpose of adding WMC again. Already easy to get. I have no need for it. 400k on my main with 200k on almost each one. Really want something different. (Old champ weps for fuse would be a nice thing to add to champ seller or WMC seller )
Old 04-25-2017, 05:39 AM   #26
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

Just passing by to say this:
Back in time, when guards respawned in gate according to the ammount of enemies invading, people used to log out before invasion started so the system did not count them as players, anr logged in again when invasion have started. Same could be done here if nothing is changed :d

PS to NGD staff: You ca try this in closed amun with your testers before releasing this version :d
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-25-2017, 08:58 AM   #27
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Could you please make it possible to get xp from lvl 20 in wz
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-25-2017, 02:20 PM   #28
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilith View Post
Just passing by to say this:
Back in time, when guards respawned in gate according to the ammount of enemies invading, people used to log out before invasion started so the system did not count them as players, anr logged in again when invasion have started. Same could be done here if nothing is changed :d
yet no one knew if that actually ever made a difference
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 04-25-2017, 03:05 PM   #29
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Are you going to test the new system with many players? Now there are maybe 10 people online on amun to test the system. Although this represents player numbers on haven and val, ra players will feel left out
Old 04-25-2017, 05:24 PM   #30
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Hello!

We updated Amun with the following changes:

- Modified: Some items can have a waiting time before being able to unequip them after combat or buffing. This is a temporary fix for Cupid Wings and similar items.
- Modified: Limitation of Realm Points and Experience in Realms without gems was removed.
- Fixed: Dragon attack in Realm Wall. Also, emits a sound seconds before attacking as a warning to get cover.
- Fixed: Cannot attack players under the effect of Reveal.
- Modified: Battlezones queuing UI is now movable.

Also, several fixes to to the Invasions system.

We're taking into account all of your feedback. Thank you for giving it to us!

In a lot of cases, it matches with the ideas we have in mind for the future. Especially regarding the Squid Island and the options for defenders and rewards for doing so.

For now, we are focusing on changing the base of the system, not specifically adding new things. That will come in the near future!

Please, keep on giving us your feedback. It's extremely useful! Thanks!

Tags
changelog, development, feedback, invasions, testing