Old 02-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #21
valterbla
Master

valterbla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by misaccc
HUNTERS HAVE NO HONOUR!
/me cries

But that hunter said things that looked having honour but in the end he had no honour
Old 02-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #22
Signatus
Master

Location: Damn, I'm lost again!... but now I have a map, wiii!
Signatus will become famous soon enough

1st. I replied to this thread trying to point out a linguistic error that was being taken. I assumed you weren't from a latin speaking country and because of that you where prone to mistake when translating "cega" to the English term "blind", specially if assuming "cega" as a Spanish word. By no means I wanted to start a flame war but I must admit I took an opportunity to tease you, my apologies. I now acknowledge you lack the maturity and wisdom to be able to laugh about you and make others laugh about themselves.

2nd. I never said I killed you alone, and my pic clearly shows that I wasn't alone, I stated for a fact that I had the msg of your death printed twice on my log today, and it simply happened because I was the last to hit you.

3rd. I never said I was a better player then you, that I wanted pvp with you or professed any other statement of my superiority over you, simply because I never did it and never will!

4th. Do not expect to draw me into a childish quell about "who" is "what", and much less don't expect to know something about what is honor or not! My relations on this game are based on respect and acknowledgment to my allies and foes and in each I try to humbly learn something more about this game, despite my IC tendencies for hatred statements that's what they are: "In Character".

5th. Your arguments are paradoxical to say the least, you find on sparing the life of someone that for almost certain was crashing (you where running in the same place, and when I lost you out of sight you where still running) a dishonorable movement, perhaps if I killed you and replied "This time I pawned you alone!" you would find it more honorable, even though you where freeze...

6th. Last but not least, you know why I didn't attack you? Because I didn't wanted to AND because I honestly think I would die.

Because unlike you I don't start threads anytime when some particular player pawns me categorically, I observe and learn to avoid next similar situations: an unbuffered hunter saving mana for a camu after surviving the last fort assault is not a proper match for a "challenging" marksmen...

And about honor, there is as much honor on the hunter techniques as there are on the ability of marksmen dealing deadly dmg from ranges where a hunter never gets to, on the ability of barbs killing us in a couple of strikes if they get close enough, on the ability of warlocks meteor+lightning+soulkeep us to death in seconds, on the ability of conjurers make our dmg dealt disappear in one heal, on the ability of knights block and diminish dmg of every single arrow a hunter throws against him... but this isn't a balance issue, it's how the game was designed!

And now it's time to say farewell to you, I think it's on my best interest not to reply to any other of your replies or commentaries. I haven't found on you an interlocutor able to read and properly reply with all respect due to someone that does not know nor, hopefully, never will.
The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things; the color of the sāla flowers reveals the truth that the prosperous must decline. The proud do not endure, they are like a dream on a spring night; the mighty fall at last, they are as dust before the wind.
-- Chapter 1.1 of The Tale of Heike, Helen Craig McCullough's translation
Signatus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #23
GIGO305
Banned

GIGO305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTwix
well well

Congratulations DD, you have proven your mental state once again XD

first of all this was a typo

secondly, when i look into my (spanish) dictionary then cega is closest to cegar, which means to glare or to dazzle.

and as a sidenote i love how he warned you all in captial letters that im there (the line translates to "watch out its vincent vega)

I understand this thread as a flattery, thanks a lot

woow woow woow ur vincent cega i hate u and cega is not spanish in spanish it would be ciega he mentioned it btw i heard that u are like the val of ignis except even worser is it true can somepost some ignis chat here and when val comes back ill have an example or ill make one up(i love making fun of archers )

val: conjus heal!
val: ATRAS!
val: PT
val: in military its called this
val: vida
val: mana
/halaruis go away!
silence!
some random person: STFU val! (i gues she qept on talking)
GIGO305 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 AM   #24
GIGO305
Banned

GIGO305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signatus

Never mind... I'm tired of this conversation.

By the way...

Attachment 7702

It's a bad place to go afk u know... near pb... but I don't brag about killing you or anything (so save me from the whining of you being afk and all that stuff), just wanted to let you know my name (you asked it on another thread, and I didn't replied because it would only take you half of the work then it took me to discover you had a syrtian char named Realag... you have a post with pics with your marks)... so, remember who killed you? Cya in the WZ.

asho q shamaron ele de cega pa diser q e gay
GIGO305 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #25
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

gigo why the hell do you hate vincent so much anyway cause he killed you what a couple hundred times sure that wasnt that hard people are gonna target you sooner or later gigo the best thing to do is not sit their going
"ihtae ihm so much cauze he slapped me butt once and went and did the double click thing on me and stabbed me with his stick"( i dont know what weapon vincent has or what class so yer) and just either hide or attack em back
Old 02-07-2008, 06:50 AM   #26
Proteas
Initiate

Proteas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by valterbla
/me cries
But that hunter said things that looked having honour but in the end he had no honour

hunter have no honor my ass i always give my opponents a chance

Proteas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:57 AM   #27
trulyem
Master

trulyem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your loc is in Alsius and you got a Syrtis flag..are you just a moron or something ?

Warzone is dirty..perhaps seeing a low lvl conju can be shown of mercy but marksman on a open field is different. Marksman can do damage to you, despite if you show mercy, he'd stab you on the back...so all Id say is Kudos to you yoshitsune, give him a bloody hell that he deserves !
Old 02-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #28
ncvr
Marquis

ncvr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyem
Your loc is in Alsius and you got a Syrtis flag..are you just a moron or something ?

Warzone is dirty..perhaps seeing a low lvl conju can be shown of mercy but marksman on a open field is different. Marksman can do damage to you, despite if you show mercy, he'd stab you on the back...so all Id say is Kudos to you yoshitsune, give him a bloody hell that he deserves !
He defected to syrtis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbowjrxx
I never do
I prefer a quick, swift kill then move on otherwise I'm gonna have 10 tomates on my tail.
ncvr no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #29
misaccc
Banned

misaccc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbowjrxx

well thats your problem...
misaccc no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #30
Proteas
Initiate

Proteas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyem

lol i know my warlock is in alsius but ive changed to syrtis and im a lvl 40 hunter so not im not delusional or anything like that so
Proteas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote