Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 AM   #21
Eyfura
Banned

Eyfura is on a distinguished road

I know someone who got his accounts banned because he bought someone else's account. Tho that was some time ago, before they released new EULA. Still, I'm all against account selling.
This is god damn MMORPG game. You create your character, you chose your gender, race and how you look, you chose your name. You grind, get lvl60 and wm, get rp from wars. When you are high you can proudly say you did it all by yourself. It's your virtual identity, no matter how much you actually role play, but it is still you behind the screen.

Some of you might now think I'm fanatic, but after all that's your opinion and this is mine.

And BTW, I know at least 3 cases where account sharing led to get robbed. It might be hard to believe your the best and trusted real life friend could do that but it's always possible.
Eyfura no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #22
Torcida
Banned

Torcida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnum_Online View Post
Name a game where the developer ALLOWS you to sell your account.

Regardless of whether you were selling or trading the account, it was exchanging hands to another person, and that's against the Terms of Service. You were banned for breaking the rules. It all boils down to the same thing.
First of all im not the person banned, Second if we are talking about Selling accounts in the way of I give you my 50 hunter for your 50 warlock then almost every game allows that.
Torcida no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #23
Regnum_Online
Initiate

Regnum_Online is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
First of all im not the person banned, Second if we are talking about Selling accounts in the way of I give you my 50 hunter for your 50 warlock then almost every game allows that.
Then name one. No reputable game developers will allow you to sell or trade your account; and even on the offchance you find some small irrelevant game that does, NGD does not, which is the point of this thread. Archonaut was banned because he broke NGD's Terms of Service, and was punished for it.
Regnum_Online no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-06-2011, 01:06 PM   #24
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough

I don't think that there's much left to argue here, considering the previous answers and the content of the thread itself.

I'll close this.

Regards!
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread