Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 07-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #21
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrenis View Post
Cringed so hard whilst reading this, I hope you are trolling.
Hurrdurr u want to buff? lol only noobs buff
fcking gelfs lrn2play without buffs
Cringed so hard whilst reading this, I hope YOU are trolling.
Hurrdurr I want to buff! lol only EVERYone buffs.
I know better than to EVER say or ask that, ffs...
...Hell, most can't play even WITH buffs!

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #22
Kyrenis
Initiate

Kyrenis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Cringed so hard whilst reading this, I hope YOU are trolling.
Hurrdurr I want to buff! lol only EVERYone buffs.
I know better than to EVER say or ask that, ffs...
...Hell, most can't play even WITH buffs!

You really don't understand sarcasm, do you?
Old 07-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #23
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Red face

Quote:
You really don't understand sarcasm, do you?
YOU really don't understand sarcasm, do you?

Old 07-20-2014, 01:07 AM   #24
Kyrenis
Initiate

Quote:
YOU really don't understand sarcasm, do you?

Ok, do you have anything meaningful to add? If you are just spouting this garbage it is clear that you don't have a good argument.

inb4
Quote:
do YOU have anything meaningful to add? If you are just spouting this garbage it is clear that you don't have a good argument.
You are just acting like a child because you can't spam the most overpowered spell in the game on the easiest class without sacrificing some DPS.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #25
Lebeau
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Ok, do you have anything meaningful to add? If you are just spouting this garbage it is clear that you don't have a good argument.

inb4

You are just acting like a child because you can't spam the most overpowered spell in the game on the easiest class without sacrificing some DPS.
Ok, do YOU have anything meaningful to add? If you are just spouting this garbage it is clear that you (STILL) don't have a good argument.

You are just acting like a child because you STILL cannot qualitatively or quantitatively justify exactly why casting MS every 40 seconds (NOT spam, ffs) must oddly & irrationally also require sacrificing some DPS (uh, in fact, ALOT of DPS).

Quote:
...All I've seen in refutation is nothing but pro-zergster rhetoric. They want a game where group-size is all-important (even moreso than it already is) & one where there are no game-changers or surprises to deny them the sure thing they obtain by dint of population alone. They want to unstoppably steamroll their outnumbered opposition smoothly & they don't want any bumbs in their road, let alone delaying roadblocks or detours that might 'steal' their certain victory.

Their obvious & blatantly biased prejudices completely disqualify them from making any sort of serious game balance suggestions or opinions as far as I'm concerned. Go back, read their propaganda posts again & tell me the critical reasoning that any of them had & presented as to why disallowing blunt barb dps to match edged & pierce dps is a good, balanced & fair thing to do (ya' can't, cuz' it's just not there)....
I'm still waiting.... (insults & bs are NOT answers to my reasonable questions) ... IF the spell MS is too OP, then logic says u nerf/change MS, u don't obtusely nerf a sub-classes' weapon selection in contrivance. That's just bs. It's like trying to say that since Sultar's dev mass & warjus are so OP, any conj who skills mental tree cannot wear any of the conj endgame armors if they do. Totally contrived nonsensical bs! Right?

NGD recently chose to nerf MS in cd, but not effect. Their choice. Previous 1-handed blunt weapon selection limits were in place based upon the effect of that 20 sec cd MS (really bad idea from the start imho, but it was what it was). Now MS has a 40 sec cd & yet, no riciprocity at all? Blunt-primary 2-weapon-combo barbs lose 1/2 of our ability to cast this so-called OP spell & then get absolutely nothing in return to balance matters? Weapon selection denial was an imbalanced & unfair method to begin with, now it's twice as imbalanced & unfair. We lost even more & get nothing in return?! FFS!

No other subclass sacrifices weapon selection for the ability to cast one spell. Even barbs don't, IF they choose to wield edged or pierce & have blunt tree skilled only for the purpose to cast MS, then they switch back to a UNnaturally higher-dps edged or pierce weapon. Realistically, why should those 2-weapon-combo barbs who choose blunt as their completely primary weapon type be denied in this matter?

It's simply illogical & unjustifiable. Does a 50% chance versus a 40% chance truly justify the near-total denial of all 1-handed endgame-blunt weapons in the currently contrived way of things? Not on your life. I want to read a REAL reason for this ongoing farce (tho I truly doubt one exists) ... not more complete bs (like I said: real reasons, not excuses)... OR I want to fairly choose freely from a completely FULL blunt selection of ALL endgame weaponry, exactly the same as ALL edged & pierce barbs already get to do.

Last edited by Lebeau; 07-20-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #26
Kyrenis
Initiate

Quote:
Ok, do YOU have anything meaningful to add? If you are just spouting this garbage it is clear that you (STILL) don't have a good argument.

You are just acting like a child because you STILL cannot qualitatively or quantitatively justify exactly why casting MS every 40 seconds (NOT spam, ffs) must oddly & irrationally also require sacrificing some DPS (uh, in fact, ALOT of DPS).
I made my points, you are just being an irrational tard that refuses to accept anyone else's opinions. I hope you realize how stupid this makes you appear.
K I'm really done now, no point in trying to knock sense into someone that is in his own little bubble.
Enjoy living in Lebeau land, where only Lebeau's opinion counts.

inb4 quotes my post and puts random words in bold/italics to try to contradict me, all the while failing miserably.

Last edited by Kyrenis; 07-20-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Kyrenis no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #27
Lebeau
Banned

Cool

Quote:
I made my points, you are just being an irrational tard that refuses to accept anyone else's opinions. I hope you realize how stupid this makes you appear.
K I'm really done now, no point in trying to knock sense into someone that is in his own little bubble.
Enjoy living in Lebeau land, where only Lebeau's opinion counts.

inb4 quotes my post and puts random words in bold/italics to try to contradict me, all the while failing miserably.
K I'm really not even started yet, I'll never give up trying to refute the public non-sense of someone that is in his own little bubble.
Enjoy living in Kyrensis land, where only Kyrensis' opinion counts.

inb4 quotes my post and puts random words in bold/italics to try to contradict me, all the while failing miserably?

Oh no, you contradict yourself & miserably fail your position by pretending that your personal desire, vitriolic disdain & brazen insults can adequately masquerade as any sort of thorough & reasoned answer to any of my questions. ASSiNINNYty! You can't to any degree refute my message at all, so you attack the messenger? That's so f-ing OVERplayed by gelftard-zergster-loser-fooks it's beyond typical, it has become completely ubiquitous now....

Treat the problem directly, not something that's unrelated. Quit thinking in limited &/or pvp-only perspectives. See a balanced big-picture. FFS, if the spell MS is the problem, then changing MS is obviously the answer. Just how dafuq can nerf-capping primary-blunt-barbs' 2-weapon-combo DPS fix MS? It can't; it never did; it doesn't now; it never will....

If u honestly believe by disallowing 2-weapon-combo barbs the use of most of the existing 1-handed blunt endgame weapons that this issue is then adequately answered, & a fair & balanced good-sense solution (assuming MS actually IS an issue to begin with), then u r too thoughtless or obtuse atm to have a rational discussion. I utterly refuse to have a battle of wits with a (currently) completely disarmed & unstable opponent.

Hurrdurr, 'I so hate the evil MS, therefore blunt users (but only 1/2, the ones using 2-weapon-combo) must be punitively penalized & have reduced dps cuz I hate them too' is no argument whatsoever. It's just completely unfair, imbalanced, perhaps deranged, & totally nonsensical bs.

Post a reply when (& only when) u truly have something valid & substantive to present in actual contructive defense of your INdefensible position, k? ... or will u insist on oneupmanship & demand to have the last word one more time, tho yet again u will essentially say nothing relevant of any importance? IF so, don't waste any more of our time p & ty.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:12 PM   #28
Kyrenis
Initiate

Quote:
K I'm really not even started yet, I'll never give up trying to refute the public non-sense of someone that is in his own little bubble.
Enjoy living in Kyrensis land, where only Kyrensis' opinion counts.

inb4 quotes my post and puts random words in bold/italics to try to contradict me, all the while failing miserably?

Oh no, you contradict yourself & miserably fail your position by pretending that your personal desire, vitriolic disdain & brazen insults can adequately masquerade as any sort of thorough & reasoned answer to any of my questions. ASSiNINNYty! You can't to any degree refute my message at all, so you attack the messenger? That's so f-ing OVERplayed by gelftard-zergster-loser-fooks it's beyond typical, it has become completely ubiquitous now....

Treat the problem directly, not something that's unrelated. Quit thinking in limited &/or pvp-only perspectives. See a balanced big-picture. FFS, if the spell MS is the problem, then changing MS is obviously the answer. Just how dafuq can nerf-capping primary-blunt-barbs' 2-weapon-combo DPS fix MS? It can't; it never did; it doesn't now; it never will....

If u honestly believe by disallowing 2-weapon-combo barbs the use of most of the existing 1-handed blunt endgame weapons that this issue is then adequately answered, & a fair & balanced good-sense solution (assuming MS actually IS an issue to begin with), then u r too thoughtless or obtuse atm to have a rational discussion. I utterly refuse to have a battle of wits with a (currently) completely disarmed & unstable opponent.

Hurrdurr, 'I so hate the evil MS, therefore blunt users (but only 1/2, the ones using 2-weapon-combo) must be punitively penalized & have reduced dps cuz I hate them too' is no argument whatsoever. It's just completely unfair, imbalanced, perhaps deranged, & totally nonsensical bs.

Post a reply when (& only when) u truly have something valid & substantive to present in actual contructive defense of your INdefensible position, k? ... or will u insist on oneupmanship & demand to have the last word one more time, tho yet again u will essentially say nothing relevant of any importance? Don't waste any more of our time p & ty if so.

Literally all you do is copy and paste what I type and turn it against me even though it makes no sense at all. That and worthless walls of text.
As I said, I gave my points earlier but you refuse to listen to them. Therefore you are just an immature little manchild who can't play without his precious 3k MS hits.
Have fun, I'm not even going to look at this thread anymore
Old 07-20-2014, 02:52 PM   #29
Lebeau
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Literally all you do is copy and paste what I type and turn it against me even though it makes no sense at all. That and worthless walls of text.
As I said, I gave my points earlier but you refuse to listen to them. Therefore you are just an immature little manchild who can't play without his precious 3k MS hits.
Well, tbh, none of your points were actually soundly substantive from a game-design perspective is why. They mostly were all just strongly-held, yet illogical, opinions; they were thus specious, self-invalidating & entirely non-applicable. I now repeat (because it is relevant & not "worthless" as accused):" ...if the spell MS is the problem, then changing MS is obviously the answer. Just how dafuq can nerf-capping primary-blunt-barbs' 2-weapon-combo DPS fix MS? It can't; it never did; it doesn't now; it never will....".

No more insults, no more bs. Now, quit changing the fookin' subject & just answer the fookin' questions....

Your answer btw: As I am an UNfairly nerfcapped-DPS 2-weapon-combo blunt-barb who uses only blunt, I just don't get 3k hits, ever (even on fulminating crits, MS or otherwise). FYI: only (every 10 sec) SC-spammin' & (every 20 secs) Riposte-caster or some very-slow-weapon big-hitters get that kinda' damage, bub-bah-loo.

Be very careful who u accuse of what, unless u truly know the realities. Doing otherwise is being an "immature little manchild". I am sorry my posts are so beyond your current level of comprehension that they seem rather lost on you & as such, are judged incorrectly by you to be "worthless walls of text" that "makes no sense at all".

'Nuff said! I now repeat again (& hopefully u will listen THIS time):
Quote:
...Post a reply when (& only when) u truly have something valid & substantive to present in actual contructive defense of your INdefensible position, k? ... or will u insist on oneupmanship & demand to have the last word one more time, tho yet again u will essentially say nothing relevant of any importance? IF so, don't waste any more of our time p & ty.
Old 07-20-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
Kyrenis
Initiate

Quote:
Well, tbh, none of your points were actually sunstantive from a game-design perspective is why. They mostly were all just strongly-held, yet illogical, opinions; they were thus specious, self-invalidating & entirely non-applicable. I now repeat (because it is relevant & not "worthless" as accused):" ...if the spell MS is the problem, then changing MS is obviously the answer. Just how dafuq can nerf-capping primary-blunt-barbs' 2-weapon-combo DPS fix MS? It can't; it never did; it doesn't now; it never will....".

No more insults, no more bs. Now, quit changing the fookin' subject & just answer the fookin' questions....

Your answer btw: As I am an UNfairly nerfcapped-DPS 2-weapon-combo blunt-barb who uses only blunt, I just don't get 3k hits, ever (even on fulminating crits, MS or otherwise). FYI: only (every 10 sec) SC-spammin' & (every 20 secs) Riposte-caster or very slow weapon big-hitters get that kinda' damage, bub-bah-loo.

Be very careful who u accuse of what, unless u truly know the realities. Doing otherwise is being an "immature little manchild". I am sorry my posts are so beyond your current level of comprehension that they seem rather lost on you & as such, are judged incorrectly by you to be "worthless walls of text" that "makes no sense at all".

'Nuff said! I now repeat again (& hopefully u will listen THIS time):

For some reason I keep coming back. You have no reading comprehension skills it seems.
I never said you hit 3k with ms, I implied you would if you had a 1 handed hammer with epic stats.
Also I AGREE with one of your points which I stated in my first post...

Quote:
As for why barbs don't have access to most endgame blunt weapons; this is just my opinion, but I feel MS is just too overpowered for barbs to be able to use in its current state. I'd be all for barbs having elite knight hammers/maces once MS gets moved to a different tree/adjusted/removed entirely..
Words can't express the level of ignorance you are showing if you refuse to accept my points even if I AGREED with a point you made before you even suggested it.