Proviva is on a distinguished road

[IMG][/IMG]

Looking forward to new update with 48 of top 50 being Alsius
Proviva no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #22
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Can we get a code like the testinsta60 one for WMC on Amun please?
Artemo no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 08:47 PM   #23
-Mongoose-
Pledge

-Mongoose- is on a distinguished road

The jewelry addition seems nice, I'll add some comments after I get home and can test more. I agree with Enio that range and movement speed become difficult to balance, (ie hunters uncatchable with dragon armor). Attack speed amulet on barb looks very strong especially if 4 hit's under fulminating becomes viable.

Regarding overall class health, I think the jewelry is especially detrimental to mage, with more players having access to a significant damage increase. An examination of the fixed damage reduction of armor might be appropriate, though may be too complex for this update. Additionally, I would recommend reviewing how buffs interact with jewelry bonuses.

Regarding experience, 200 seems a bit low to me. I'll revise this once I get a chance to log on to Amun. 200 is about the experience from killing a level 50 mob, yet killing a player in war is significantly more challenging. I guess it depends on your vision for grinding. I would like to see it be viable to level from 50-60 from war alone. If that's the case, I would recommend increasing the base experience.

Lastly, a comment on war master coin collection. Dragon wishes significantly reward invading realms in terms of WMC. The jewelry will further strengthen this advantage. Are there plans to change this? I would suggest changing the wish to a WMC booster for X days. This rewards players who actively complete quests (active in war), benefits the whole realm instead of late night invaders and could reduce the amount WMC injected into the system due to mindless zerging. Also, increasing the area of Fort kills would be nice. I think these changes are within the scope of this update given the role that WMC plays in obtaining jewelry.
-Mongoose- no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 09:00 PM   #24
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
I'll miss you regnum. It's been a good ride, but this is where I get off the train
Lol this is it.
Just today I thought I'll go play regnum a bit. Looks like no.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #25
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Please, do NOT put attack range on any of the new jewelry!

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 09:53 PM   #26
Ivramartono
Pledge

Ivramartono is on a distinguished road

No new costumes and/or masks? Companions? Mounts?
Ivramartono no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 10:24 PM   #27
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Mixed feelings. I like seeing the new jewelry, love that there are some nice stats to them (-% dmg received, CS, AS, hp, mana). Bit concerned about balance though:

1) Dominant realm can get rings within 2 weeks... given RO dynamic of 1 dominant realm quarterly, that's a full realm with 2 rings + amu while other realms have barely caught up with 1 ring.
2) Damage. Nice to see dmg gear available for all lvl 60s, but I really hope that it isn't increased by buffs. Else hunter with CB gets an extra 215 dmg per CB attack just off rings and amu. Other classes with buffs also get sweet increases. Going to make gate fights nasty for barbs and conjus, and open field wars nasty for everyone but MS hunters and marx
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 10:48 PM   #28
Ivramartono
Pledge

Ivramartono is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proviva View Post
http://<a href="http://i.imgur.com/n...ZHxNHe.png</a>

Looking forward to new update with 48 of top 50 being Alsius
This is why need more customization and moar companions. Maybe one that flies around, like Tinker bell. Lel.
Preferably statless.

more op items = more balance? Definitely no. nerfing boss items is the superior method.
Ivramartono no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 11:34 PM   #29
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivramartono View Post
No new costumes and/or masks? Companions? Mounts?
I second this.

Quote:
more op items = more balance? Definitely no. nerfing boss items is the superior method.
I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
1) Dominant realm can get rings within 2 weeks... given RO dynamic of 1 dominant realm quarterly, that's a full realm with 2 rings + amu while other realms have barely caught up with 1 ring.
Exactly, it's bad enough that when one realm is dominating (in Haven, to be more specific), they are more likely to kill bosses than the other 2 realms, which means they have the best drop chance. Add the fact that, by getting more warmaster coins, they will also have the most WM jewelry. As if the population difference itself isn't bad enough (in Haven)... Well, you might as well change the game's name to "Monopoly" or something to that nature.

At the very least, compensate this extra damage for everyone by getting rid of the damage (or most of it) done by area CCs. We already are currently having a discussion in another thread about it, imagine adding all of these new WM jewels on top of the damage that's currently being done by them. I personally would like to see a little less overall damage output in the game, and MUCH less from areas.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #30
philip111
Pledge

philip111 is on a distinguished road

Question(im not sure if this was asked already): Would the amulet that gives +25% to spell duration affect auras, buffs, and knockdowns? Or does it only like affect stuff mages cast?