Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

View Poll Results: Did you enjoyed the new range on the bows?
No, definitely no. 7 20.59%
Yes, now everything is cool. 27 79.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 01:32 AM   #21
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Prominent sight is so OP, I still wouldn't use pet though. lel
Old 02-15-2017, 01:41 AM   #22
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Are you serious?... I would contest that set up as it deserves...but this will not even be necessary since your self couldn't make a set up with parabolic shot lvl 5 and the new pet range spell in lvl5 for a hunter WM. As you placed in your previous post that was "easy" for a hunter, using those spells achieve a range bigger than a mage. Let me Quote to "refresh" your mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Staves max range is 30, max range bonus from gear +3% and Arcane Projection gives additional 15% range.

Here I have +1% range hat, Arcane Projection and 30r staff.
http://i.imgur.com/kulEHrS.png

Hunter with Parabolic Shot [5] and 30r bow has 37.5 range... with this new skill from pet tree 42 range. I won't mention marksman class. What's your problem here? lol.

which mean that even with this "weirdo" set up, the hunter still have same/less range than a SM mage.

I am sorry Sentan...but you have to admit that you can"t deal with it; There are no arguments.

Hugs,

Last edited by Elva Hunter; 02-15-2017 at 02:24 AM.
Elva Hunter no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-15-2017, 01:42 AM   #23
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

Tenel_Ka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
Are you serious?... I would contest that set up as it deserves...but this will not even be necessary since your self couldn't make a set up with parabolic shot lvl 5 and the new pet range spell in lvl5 for a hunter WM.
A mage can only skill +15% range if he gives up a third of his spells for an SM build. This makes him very vulnerable, as he's mostly useless if he doesn't have time to buff. Yet you want to be able to outrange him without making any sacrifices?

Quote:
And i will not even say that a warlock now can meteor a hunter and cast spells even before the hunter be able to hit him witth a normal hit.
Remember that you're a hunter. You have speed, camouflage, and confuse. If you're meteored by a warlock... just move. Or attack him from camouflage. SM or not, a pet hunter can kill a warlock before ambush + sotw/skin of the beast runs out.

Quote:
Archers already got Son of the wind, Escapist, Evasive Tatics and Acrobatics nerfed, and now the range of attack got reduced to less than the range of attack from a staf.
All classes have had defensive nerfs, including warlock. Archers have far more buffs than warlock, so this comment isn't really relevant.

E V E R L A S T I N G
Adrestia ~ Kellie ~ Deionarra
Tenel_Ka no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-15-2017, 02:09 AM   #24
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenel_Ka View Post
A mage can only skill +15% range if he gives up a third of his spells for an SM build. This makes him very vulnerable, as he's mostly useless Yet you want to be able to outrange him without making any sacrifices?

Sacrifices?...I wonder what a mage could understand about sacrifices. Check it out https://regnumsentinel.com/en/t77h
This is just one of the many possibilities for a SM mage, then tell me where are the called "sacrifices" which you say.

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Remember that you're a hunter. You have speed, camouflage, and confuse. If you're meteored by a warlock... just move. Or attack him from camouflage. SM or not, a pet hunter can kill a warlock before ambush + sotw/skin of the beast runs out.
Probably you never used a pet hunter decently...surely. Thus i will not even discuss what you said above because any B Grade Hunter know the level of the senseless which you just commented.

Quote:
All classes have had defensive nerfs, including warlock. Archers have far more buffs than warlock, so this comment isn't really relevant.

Please, name bellow the so called "Significant nerfs" for mages okay? I Thank!

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Last edited by Elva Hunter; 02-15-2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:24 AM   #25
Korkan
Pledge

Korkan is on a distinguished road

@Elva Hunter

so you think that bowrange 35 was justified?
Archers can still have a huge range, but they have to use more points for it.

Your argument about staffmages is also not reasonable, since archers still have superior range (additionally to other spells that you can actually use from 30+ range, mages almost cant)

tbh i think you are only salty that you cant abuse the huge range on top of the movementspeed and defense that mages dont have any more.

Changes are needed to keep the game fresh and interesting, adapt to it.

also: movementspeed is broken, dont argue about 5m range
Korkan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-15-2017, 02:31 AM   #26
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

Quote:
Probably you never used a pet hunter decently...surely. Thus i will not even discuss what you said above because any B Grade Hunter know the level of the senseless which you just commented.[/COLOR]
I'm bad and inexperienced at pet hunter, that's true. Yet I've never struggled against standard and SM mages. Surely if I can play archer with this range, the mighty hunter champion can?

E V E R L A S T I N G
Old 02-15-2017, 02:46 AM   #27
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korkan View Post
@Elva Hunter
The dude have 1 post in the forum, he joined in the forum in january of this year, and his only one post is to say that i am salty because i cant abuse anymore of the the "huge range" on top of the movements speed and "defense"

Sounds like a joke...

(May i ask what"s your main forum acc? ) hahaha

But i will be cool and answer...

No my friend, i am not "salty" due this, first because i never abused of range, and also because the main reason for me and for anyone else on it's mental healthy complain is due the fact that mages can range/out range archers (specialy pet hunters) and there is no sense on this.

An archer with base range of attack in 20, when my foe (a mage) can knock me down with sultar or "shot" faster and harder than me with a Staf beyond range 30 obviously is not normal in no one RPG.

and still i did not even spoke about barbs.

Last edited by Elva Hunter; 02-15-2017 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:29 AM   #28
Korkan
Pledge

Korkan is on a distinguished road

There is certainly a reason why i only started posting since this year (because before i couldnt and i didnt really care )
Edit: i am playing the game since 2009

so staffs should have such a little range, so you can even outrange them with a shortbow?

It's not like archers have no defense (or a whole skilltree only for defensive purpose) to reduce damage or counter spells completly.
Korkan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-15-2017, 04:12 AM   #29
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
There is certainly a reason why i only started posting since this year (because before i couldnt and i didnt really care )
Edit: i am playing the game since 2009

Correction, you started posting since to night, 15/02/2017, And the funniest thing is that just my post, made you care and post a reply. Incredible.
Then could you share with us the name of your main character and Realm? Once that you play since 2009 I'm sure you don't mind and we already met on wz before.

Quote:
so staffs should have such a little range, so you can even outrange them with a shortbow?
Yes. With a staff from close range the mage should just beat. Does not go out there shooting with it like if was a machine gun.

Quote:
It's not like archers have no defense (or a whole skilltree only for defensive purpose) to reduce damage or counter spells completly.

Archers have defense?... what!?...

Listen...

To reduce/counter the damage from mages the only skills wich an archer (hunter) has are Son of the Wind and Acrobatics; Both spells nerfed and with poor duraction/effect. Mages are full of everything; So full that even their offensive skills still can be used as defensive measures.

Best,

Old 02-15-2017, 04:31 AM   #30
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

At this point, I'm fairly sure that the loneliness of Valentines day got to Elva, so he chose to troll on forums. Good job Elva, you got us.

Maybe we should now move onto more important topics, such as the Carnival event this month and whether there'll be any new hats.

E V E R L A S T I N G
Closed Thread