Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #21
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_R_Edge
But AwD, even YOU can't say that what he just said about the realms isnt being like he thought were really like that,
I never said that.
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #22
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwinged_Devil
I never said that.
I know you didn't I said it in the case of I thought you were going to say that
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #23
BadGirl
Banned

BadGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

ok sorry for all. is me Lovele this is my another account. but tell me why in 12 sky game people love me so much and they are willing to help me. Its enought to type in realm chat "I need help to kill a boss(lvl38 quest)" and I get 10 pm's with the message "I can help you were are you"? And tell me why people love me so much in that game that they say: "oh no plz don't leave this game we need players like you." And tell me why in this game you say "oh for surak's safe plz go to rs or planesifht game" or "go away you btard". I know I made a lot of bad things and I really left game for a couple of times to calm down. But how do you want to calm down if u are telling bad things at me and you screw me up? Even if I spam and all of thoose if u dont say to me bad things and u even dont reply to my posts and u all act as I would be in-here u think that I will not say:"Oh man. U are an asshole. U are spamming all the day and nobody observs you. So u just waste your time. C'mon lets log in better to the game and help out my friends." Topic closed.
BadGirl no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_R_Edge
I know you didn't I said it in the case of I thought you were going to say that
thanks, the rest are just obnoxious flamers. Btw magnet I never aprooved of loveles harsh post. Now what do I aprove of? It seems that it is you who is wrong. And not me
Old 05-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #25
Godofsilver
Master

Godofsilver is on a distinguished road

1) Work on your grammer

2) Personally I would describe the realms more like THIS:

Syrtis:
This realm has many easy quests to help get you started and has the most people in it. Syrtis is home of the elves, and thus has the most archers in the game. The Wood Elves are defenders of their realm, trying to keep war away at all costs. Syrtis has it's drawbacks, mostly relying on numbers alone to win war, but there are a few wonderful people in this realm that will make it enjoyable

Ignis:
This realm has several moderately difficult quests if you enjoy a challenge, and a moderate number of players. Ignis is the land of the dark elves, who were banished from Syrtis after practicing Dark necromancy, and has some of the most kick-ass warlocks in the game. Ignis is more laid-back than some of the other realms, mostly getting involved in fort wars as self-defense. Ignis has a nice community and a lot of people who like to talk; it is a well-rounded realm with no real specialties or weaknesses

Alsius:
Alsius has some of the hardest quests in the game, which is a real challenge that sometimes requires you to join with a friend to conquer powerful foes; The most difficult realm for quests, Alsius is home to the Dwarves and Utghars (sp check?), who wish to conquer more land for their gain. Alsius may have the least number of people, but never underestimate someone in Alsius; they are often stronger than they look. Alsius usually doesn't have enough people to get involved in a war, and may take a while to gather... but when they do, watch out
Old 05-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #26
GIGO305
Banned

GIGO305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

i like this guide but i could insult ppl more and get more personal with a pic of all conju trainers with a sing saying DNT CLIC ON THIS BITCH, SHE WILL MESS U UP LIKE HELL!!!!! AN DPPL WONT RESPECT U!

something i should have known alog time ago if not i wouldnt almost flamed 100posts!

jk i luv u guys n loveable bardgirl ^^
GIGO305 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #27
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

I don't like the moderation this forum has, valorius haven't been banned yet for several insults against the community, lovele has a post which is clearly ticked because of another poster, but only lovele gets a ban, I would like to see a ban on dyckman13 and one on valorius too...
Old 05-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #28
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

jaja ban me? for what? getting pissed off and cursing at lovele? who hasnt done it? if its like that we all should get banned... seriously awd ur not being his clan leader ur being his cheerleader if you want to start an arguement with me just because you are defending lovele go right ahead curse me out, talk about my family anything go right ahead..... because remember WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #29
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyckman13
jaja ban me? for what? getting pissed off and cursing at lovele? who hasnt done it? if its like that we all should get banned... seriously awd ur not being his clan leader ur being his cheerleader if you want to start an arguement with me just because you are defending lovele go right ahead curse me out, talk about my family anything go right ahead.....
sorry but I'm not that type of person, insulting your family members for real is low.
I'm not his cheerleader, I'm his clan leader, and lovele wants to make a guide for newbies, very nice of him, I can see you got something to say but at least say it in a nice way?

I would have talked with him privately about the guide and given him some advices, some which has already been given in this thread. If you really hate his behaviour don't give him a reason to continue it. It's simple logic.
Quote:
because remember WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I know
Old 05-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #30
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

insulting realms that he never played in is trying his best?
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread