General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #1
Mythox
Pledge

Mythox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemo View Post
The opinions from the german forum up until now are as follows (7 different users):
  1. Merge Val+Ra, Val+Haven could turn out like the Muspell fusion back then.
    Or one international server with chat-tabs for each language, preferably one where most people have a good ping.
  2. Merge Haven+Val, Ra is too full, too many plyers take the fun away.
  3. No fusion, Germans fled to Ra because the german community is too toxic. Delete Val and let everyone still wanting to play the game join Ra.
  4. Merge Val+Haven, a merge would encurage Haven and Val players to join back onto the server. Or make it possible to migrate from Ra back to Valhalla and delete Ra from the servers-list of german players.
  5. A merge is pointless until a suitable publisher/server/balance for the game is found
  6. Same as above
  7. game content > merge
Artemo hast du das aus dem Gamigo Forum?
Do you have it from the gamigo forum?
Mythox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 11:03 AM   #2
Shadydowns
Baron

Shadydowns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

What could be done is something not very popular and dangerous, specially for a small community: move European users to Valhalla and the rest to Ra. Separating users that play together and enjoy that is not something nice to be done. Of course, that the server has low population is not nice anyway, but there should be an unanimous agreement between users for this to happen and remember, Valhalla is still under Gamigo's responsibility. Soon it will be ours and we also would have to know what they could think on losing the exclusivity of the location.
I hope, your aren´t talking about european players who play in Ra. it would be very sad for many users who enjoy playing and sharing clan with european people, our clan Hardstyle in alsius is a good example of what I mean, I could say 50% of the players in our clan (active or inactive players) are from european countries (Spain, Germany, Poland, Greece, France including Hungary) we have also someone from Asia (Hong Kong) so what would happen to this person if it were done, would she stay in Ra or should she be moved? and where to?. Actually I think this would be a desaster for our server so I agree with you in the red part I marked.
Something else.. If you didn´t already notice that, Ra server is dying, it´s not just a problem of servers with low population, it´s happening the same in Ra, I´m playing quite a lot now a days and it reminds me last time I played in Haven, I see much less people than a month ago, not a year! just a fu.. month ago! I think we have to bring as many players as we can to Ra. For me Haven and Ra should be one

Last edited by Shadydowns; 02-09-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Shadydowns no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread