General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 06:41 AM   #21
alamar777
Apprentice

alamar777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by otp-barb View Post
-they announced their search for a German Community CM 5 months ago and there is still no visible progress, which matters for the people to see.
maybe cause it is NOT as easy as u think to find an Argentiniean who can speak german?

-only informations are given when people open threads and ask

as adrian said 100 times. if the CM is ready with his learning progress, they will announce it!

-they are still working on it with 3 other points (new payment system, lvling from 40 to 60, anniversary event)
what's negativ on this point?!

oh yeah exploiting the game is helping a lot, sick joke
don't you think to be a bit more supportive would be better? I really dont know what's your intention.
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:53 AM   #22
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

As it was correctly stated before, finding in Argentina a person that can speak and write in German and English and at the same time wants to handle a community of gamers was a harder task than expected. Yes, it took us 5 months and two other candidates abandoned at the last moment, making us restart the search.

The payment system we're working to integrate is "paysafecard", the one that most German users prefer and we need to have it available as well.

Also, adapting our Support system, forums and website.

We would've loved to find someone earlier but without the CM this was impossible do. My German sucks and it's improving too slow :P
Old 03-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #23
otp-barb
Pledge

otp-barb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamar777 View Post
-they are still working on it with 3 other points (new payment system, lvling from 40 to 60, anniversary event)
what's negativ on this point?!

don't you think to be a bit more supportive would be better? I really dont know what's your intention.
Don't you think, having been supporting the game for 10 years is quite enough?
Well, NGD is trying to do multiple things at once yet again and they said sorry so many times for not being able to progress as fast since they are not that many to handle it. (= more months to wait for sth to happen)

How do you even want to approch all Valhalla players? With some random old emails that are linked to the gamigo accounts back in the day when people created their account but where changed after gamigo got hacked and user data was released? - back when gamigo added the Authorisationcode for Logins, which til today is not working 100%.
Just look at the usage of both german Forums for Regnum Online and tell me how you want to find out what is the "good" decision by being able to reach only a few players? Ridiculous.
otp-barb no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-15-2018, 04:53 PM   #24
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Quote:
Don't you think, having been supporting the game for 10 years is quite enough?
Well, NGD is trying to do multiple things at once yet again and they said sorry so many times for not being able to progress as fast since they are not that many to handle it. (= more months to wait for sth to happen)

How do you even want to approch all Valhalla players? With some random old emails that are linked to the gamigo accounts back in the day when people created their account but where changed after gamigo got hacked and user data was released? - back when gamigo added the Authorisationcode for Logins, which til today is not working 100%.
Just look at the usage of both german Forums for Regnum Online and tell me how you want to find out what is the "good" decision by being able to reach only a few players? Ridiculous.
I understand what you say and feel, but if you're not willing to support and contribute anymore, please try not to post here. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #25
otp-barb
Pledge

otp-barb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I understand what you say and feel, but if you're not willing to support and contribute anymore, please try not to post here. Thanks!
Contribute what? Suggestions? There are multiple ones in this forum but if u want a serious one:

Just start treating other Servers (Haven and Valhalla) like you do with Ra:
- server exp boosts
- server wmc boosts
- server drop boosts (ra had a few weekend-long server boosts)
- GM "interactions" with the community (small "events")
=> dont let them feel left out and think that you might only be focusing ra
otp-barb no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:30 PM   #26
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Quote:
Contribute what? Suggestions? There are multiple ones in this forum but if u want a serious one:

Just start treating other Servers (Haven and Valhalla) like you do with Ra:
- server exp boosts
- server wmc boosts
- server drop boosts (ra had a few weekend-long server boosts)
- GM "interactions" with the community (small "events")
=> dont let them feel left out and think that you might only be focusing ra
That's a start! Thanks for your input!
Old 03-16-2018, 08:21 AM   #27
EverlastingWind
Banned

EverlastingWind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leily View Post
- Progress from levels 40 to 60 (questing and incentives)
The quests between level 31 and 40 need some rework also. Someone that does all the green quests and start to do the rest of the quests will be level 37 or 38 in the end.
Since the changes regarding the monsters in war zone there are no proper grind slots in inner for level 37/38. Situation is even worst in Syrtis where well a proper grind slot start around level 44.

Fire Pendant Holder and Water Pendant Holder need to no longer be Leader. No clue why this hasn't been done when Wind Pendant Holder and Earth Pendant Holder where changed.

In Alsius Hellu and Throgg need to no longer be Leader.

All 4 (Hellu, Throgg, Fire Pendant Holder and Water Pendant Holder) can't be done alone when you get the quest. Taking into consideration Haven and Valhalla situation being able to solo them is the only solution.

In Syrtis Infected Chicken needs to be made bigger. It's often a pain to find it in Dohsim. No fun spending 30+ minutes to look for it...
EverlastingWind no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #28
Leily
Count

Leily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverlastingWind View Post
The quests between level 31 and 40 need some rework also. Someone that does all the green quests and start to do the rest of the quests will be level 37 or 38 in the end.
Since the changes regarding the monsters in war zone there are no proper grind slots in inner for level 37/38. Situation is even worst in Syrtis where well a proper grind slot start around level 44.

Fire Pendant Holder and Water Pendant Holder need to no longer be Leader. No clue why this hasn't been done when Wind Pendant Holder and Earth Pendant Holder where changed.

In Alsius Hellu and Throgg need to no longer be Leader.

All 4 (Hellu, Throgg, Fire Pendant Holder and Water Pendant Holder) can't be done alone when you get the quest. Taking into consideration Haven and Valhalla situation being able to solo them is the only solution.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! The diffence between green and yelow quests is really big, same thing with the pendant holders.

I hope we can change it and i will check the mob issue also. When i get some extra info about the work in progress i will share it here!

Quote:
In Syrtis Infected Chicken needs to be made bigger. It's often a pain to find it in Dohsim. No fun spending 30+ minutes to look for it...
Please, can we have a giant infected chicken?
Leily no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-16-2018, 08:43 PM   #29
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
...In Syrtis Infected Chicken needs to be made bigger. It's often a pain to find it in Dohsim. No fun spending 30+ minutes to look for it...
Ummm, well, it's not at all germaine to this ongoing discussion, but if you really want to find giant infected chickens in Haven-Syrtis, just look for the gelfs therein....(buh-dum-bum-che).
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-16-2018, 08:49 PM   #30
Azirqphale
Pledge

Azirqphale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
The payment system we're working to integrate is "paysafecard", the one that most German users prefer and we need to have it available as well.
That is excellent news. The only thing preventing me from buying Xim now and then is that I refuse to deal with Paypal. The paysafecard vouchers I can buy in a hundred places around here
Azirqphale no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread