Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 04-04-2017, 02:25 PM   #21
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

There is hunting on haven. But alsius don't hunt. They only zerg.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #22
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post

Man you are the meme of Haven , when we see a noob hunter with conf at 5 everyone say "elva" . Please dont talk about my level , i know i don't play like a GOD since 2014 , but im still good.

i wish syrtis or ignis got our zerg so i can hunt alone , now it took me more than 40 min to find some1 in syrtis .

Skallagrimr

Last edited by TheBarbarianAlsius; 04-04-2017 at 02:57 PM.
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #23
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
That's the point, we did war, we did invaded, we did made groups to hunt far of our land and the safeness of our buildings.

The problem, and reason for the complain here, is that alsius even with this zerg, still preffer to play camping and this kill the few action which that server still has (few indeed, please devs log on haven and go see with your own eyes)

I give you a magnanite right now if i log in and find alsius hunting in wz. you will not see it. they sit on their save all day waiting for the few users from others realms who are still online, go there. and if you find them out of cs, or in agger road, you can have all sure that this little dwarf will run as fast he can to his save, and then will come back with 999 goats, and when they finally after struggle to manage, kill you, they will sit or dance ove you like if they were "pro".

(Last day RO on Haven lost another pro player, a friend who came from valhala (zyathos) to play with me, and now, because of this situation, he got upset at the game and said that was not going to play anymore, one more player, pro one, who stopped play, and i am sure that the behavior of kill activity in warzone contributed so much for this. I just hope he change his mind)

Alsius does not fight unless they be with 3 players to 1 in other realm. Same rule for their invasions, during days, while there still have some defense online from ignis and syrtis, often alsius fail in invade, and look that is not due the equal number of enemies on, but due the lack of inteligence and will of war from alsius realm in general.

You can see this very very clear if you think in the reason which the guy who made this thread commented, about alsius run from pn fight even owning a zerg, to sit and camp aggers, silly gameplay.

I imagine if ignis and syrtis were like alsius is, and look that syrtis and ignis have reasons to "play" like that, because at least they have an excuse (have no players enough on) last day we comemorated in syrtis because for 20-30 minutes we could make the first full party to hunt in warzone in months. 8 players online....this is the number of a full party. we were going to face 20 + alsius in warzone, and even so we did, we did not sited in our save, or ran to camp a fort, specially because alsius never hunt (First because of lack of competent hunters, second because it seems to me that for them, RO is summoned to defend aggers, attack samal, and herbred, and from time to time, with the help of zerg, take gems from empty realms.) With 8 players we still were moving the warzone, ignis too same situation, actualy ignis still have even more users online than syrtis, and alsius play this way? come on....makes no sense, is a shame.

Ind i am sure my oppinion is supported in large by syrtis and ignis players who are online and see what is going on there in Haven.

Whats your point saying all this here? You think you crying like that will actually make us change the way we play? Grow up, goats are too much ''noob'' for you right? So why would you expect us to even listen to you? So then are you saying this here so other Syrtis and Ignis can read this? Then again you yourself said that your opinion is supported by many. Who are you showing off to then? We are too ''noob'' right? So in that case we can only fight you 2:1 because why not? You are legendaries, you are legit professional RO players, you play too good, you are super smart, you never run away, you always fight, you never p-ussy off, you play with the best sportsmanship, you outsmarted the whole game, you have the best skill, you are never hypocritic, you never tbag, no one can match with you. So i am sure that you can handle us ''noobs'' 3:1 or so, aint it?

And please just close this thread already, one small incident that happened, that happens so many times is not a big issue to discuss this here, people will just spread hate.
Close it.

Last edited by saumya; 04-05-2017 at 10:36 AM.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #24
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Server sucks LUL
Old 04-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #25
Uncle-Che
Pledge

Uncle-Che is on a distinguished road

Ignis has many users lately, but syrtis no. With more gelfs on will be fine. They are compensating good with greeds
Uncle-Che no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:01 PM   #26
Uncle-Che
Pledge

Uncle-Che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarbarianAlsius View Post
Man you are the meme of Haven , when we see a noob hunter with conf at 5 everyone say "elva" . Please dont talk about my level , i know i don't play like a GOD since 2014 , but im still good.

i wish syrtis or ignis got our zerg so i can hunt alone , now it took me more than 40 min to find some1 in syrtis .
or siraya conf 5 and run
Uncle-Che no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #27
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle-Che View Post
or siraya conf 5 and run
FeelsGoodMan
Old 05-04-2017, 10:09 AM   #28
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Iggies and gelfs come to Ra. Goats pls stay in Haven.

Problem solved!
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote