Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-30-2007, 02:58 AM   #21
sathilda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTwix
but how can you be low on money? With all those quests - especially the rune ones - i made overall 8,5 mio gold.
Yeah, those rune quests are fine, but it's not current lvl 50 who really earn a lot of money with them. I'm leveling an archer currently and have begun after the runestones quests add, i have never bought a bow (lvl 29 now), and always sold useless ones, and never had to repair my bows, because i have a new one all the 2 lvl by quests.

I'm at 10% of a lvl 50 and have already 1.5M. Since that should continue until lvl 40... in fact the price will be nice for future lvl 50, but you current high lvl (and especially those who play a lot), are obviously fooled imho.

As you said NightTwix, that depends also of what you have done of your money before being 50 too...
Old 10-30-2007, 09:10 AM   #22
amade
Baron

amade is on a distinguished road

I don't care much about prices, I just wish we can still buy fine steel arrows from merchants

Oh well, you can't have it all I guess.

FoV Clan Inventory Listing
amade no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:34 AM   #23
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

arrow prizes has been reduced from 2.5->1.0 in prizes ;D. But I still think it's kinda high.
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 PM   #24
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

agreed way to high in the end conjurers have the most money they dont have to repair armor anytime soon and their weapons are cheap. maybe there should be a lvl 50 quest with a returning arrow as a reward.
waaaaaay too high also they need to be in easy to get spots i mean the highest they got in the wz is elven arrows. lol i bought like 12k of arrows at fisgael just cause i cbf going back tehre
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM   #25
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
agreed way to high in the end conjurers have the most money they dont have to repair armor anytime soon and their weapons are cheap. maybe there should be a lvl 50 quest with a returning arrow as a reward.
waaaaaay too high also they need to be in easy to get spots i mean the highest they got in the wz is elven arrows. lol i bought like 12k of arrows at fisgael just cause i cbf going back tehre
don't forget warlocks I already have 4 millions
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:53 PM   #26
Bully
Banned

Bully is on a distinguished road

Guardian Ghosts give up about 1000 gold coins and a couple of good gems on every kill too. It's worth spending an hour there once in a while.
Bully no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #27
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

I hate those guardian ghost especially when I am trying to run from Alsius. , but yes if you need quick money they are pretty easy to kill.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #28
Valorius
Banned

Valorius can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlg23
lol wow this is a stupid thread
And yet you felt compelled to comment...and the thread is 3 pages long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlg23
let me start by saying this. arrows use to cost about double they do now. they was costing about 1.7k for dragon arrows now about 800 or so repairs if u know wat u doin u should be fine well i cant talk i got 5.7mil lol
Arrows did indeed used to cost double, and they need to be halved in cost again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarus
Sure thing....Tear Apart | Break Apart isn't affected by AoO I still see the 60 damage over the same time-frame - what is that 720hp or something to that affect....
Break apart is -300 HP(side effect of -20 constitution), and 600-750 over 15 seconds. AoO does not defend against break apart. :-P
Valorius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #29
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully
Guardian Ghosts give up about 1000 gold coins and a couple of good gems on every kill too. It's worth spending an hour there once in a while.
Some times I take my arrows off and use pet to kill Mage Ghosts and Necromancers.....no wear and tear on the equipment so all profit.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:24 AM   #30
Kiirani
Master

Kiirani is on a distinguished road

My plan if I'm ever short on cash is to get a good pet and go kill hundreds of marauders or other low level gem-dropping monsters without spending any arrows.. Not as big a profit per as the higher level gem ones, but faster and less expensive to do.
Kiirani no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote