Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 01-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #21
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by misaccc
demon no need to explain to me i know how it works...but 1 lil thing u said knights can catch hunters?lol i cant do it with the speed armor and sprint
but i agree that the armor has lame defence i normaly get hit around 150 by a marks but when i have this armor i the dmg is doubled!300dmg
if im not wearing the armor.. knights cannot catch me....

with it... nothing is changed... excpet if i lag they have a chance to kill me due to bad armor...
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #22
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excavator
It looks noone likes this armor, so it should be removed to solve this problem...
hrvatska!.... then remove all items that are realm based all horses and make us all have 50 distribute points at lvl 50 .. make all character classes the same... same skills same items... same weapons...
Old 01-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #23
LenaRosemberg
Apprentice

LenaRosemberg is on a distinguished road

The difference of two characters of the same subclass and level should be how they use their brain to have the most effective character, ie choose of weapon, disciplines, powers, not if they're in a realm with extra speed or extra damage.

It's unfair that a hunter from Syrtis or Alsius can't escape from an hunter from Ignis because of this 6% extra speed.
LenaRosemberg no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #24
Boger
Master

Boger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaRosemberg
The difference of two characters of the same subclass and level should be how they use their brain to have the most effective character, ie choose of weapon, disciplines, powers, not if they're in a realm with extra speed or extra damage.

It's unfair that a hunter from Syrtis or Alsius can't escape from an hunter from Ignis because of this 6% extra speed.
You should quote yourself now.
Quote:
Hypocrisy

Quote:
The difference of two characters of the same subclass and level should be how they use their brain to have the most effective character
Old 01-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #25
asetas
Apprentice

asetas is on a distinguished road

it is good that all realms has their speciality. that way they are actually balanced very well. all the realms can improve them selves with some special equipment that will boost something example your dmg or speed. Other runs faster other hits harder=total balance
asetas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #26
makarios68
Count

makarios68 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
listen... the armor has defence of 60 something per part..... 60x3 = 180 defence for + 2% evasion , speed, attack speed per part... hunters have no problem catching me with this armor on.... barbs have no problem catching me with this armor on... people with horses have no problems catching me with this armor on.... MAGES KNIGHTS MARKSMEN CANT CATCH HUNTERS ANYWAY PERIOD. Stop whining, if you want to be faster make a character thats based on speed.

The armor has its benefit but also its drawbacks.... i got hit with speed armor on by a mage with sultars terror lvl 5 and it did 968 damage to me plus i fell down. Since i fell i could not change armor... so then he casted lightning on me + meteor lightning did almost 1000 damage and meteor this almost 800 and i died before terror ran out.... would you rather i absorb all your damage and kill you?.. this mage didnt even need soulkeeper!
Why? ALL BECAUSE I WAS WEARING SPEED ARMOR that has crap defence.... Just chill.. it all balances out man

lethal shot hits me for a crap load also with this armor on... same with all basic attacks...

Hmm, i don't think i'd wear this armour if i had it.
makarios68 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #27
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Speed for less armour, Yes im Ignean but I have to say this is unfair, alot of these new items are glitched, and by the time one is fixed a new one comes out.

I like the old days where we had the few rings and amulets...

But theres problems on all sides, no need to go out here about it,
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #28
Domino_
Initiate

Domino_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
hrvatska!.... then remove all items that are realm based all horses and make us all have 50 distribute points at lvl 50 .. make all character classes the same... same skills same items... same weapons...
hmm really same things..... oh i've read lots of threads about that horses are bad !! Hmm i can imagine how would you shout/cry when any other realm got this thing.... Just like topic with surak is surakis.....

btw i dunno what do u mean by word hrvatska, but i think that u meant it well
Old 01-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #29
NightTwix
Count

NightTwix is on a distinguished road

i would happily trade the crappy 6% speed from a lvl16(!) armor against the rings of nuke (aka 700% weapondamage in 6 out of 100 shots) or those rings that add 50 dmg to every single shot.

the speed advantage is slim and the risk of chaning back too late is high. It doesnt cause miracles either. I still get catched all the time.

Maybe the items should be rotated every 2 month so people will notice
NightTwix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #30
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaRosemberg

hunters escape from me all the time.... pft they can use camo or stalker surroundings and still escape