Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #21
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-brian View Post
Gimme a break. The reaon the 1st 10 min are fun is because you havent gotten reinforced yet, so it is still a closer to fair fight. We dont log out after the 1st ten, you guys simply get more players into fort. After 2 hours, we have gotten bored as well. So the last ten minutes are your few remaining vs our few remaining, a closer fight again.

We only have so many people in realm at any one time. Dont complain because you outnumber us. Tell the ret of your crew to stay home, or take a diff fort or something.
TBH, if you save, you block reinforcements and you get to hammer at the enemy continuously. You might lose the first wave, but the second wave will hurt them, and the third will probably almost eliminate them. Syrtis won't even have time to revive their dead. Spawning at the gate gives us time to reinforce, revive our dead, and get our big expensive spells ready for your next round.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #22
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

So, Alsius should send 4-5 to bridge to block reinforcements, leaving about 4-5 to retake trell. On a good day.

No one saves at trell save, because it is between fort and bridge, for some idiotic reason. Syrtis kill us at save just on way to fort. We always rez at gate when fighting over trell.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #23
clings
Pledge

clings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, Alsius should send 4-5 to bridge to block reinforcements, leaving about 4-5 to retake trell. On a good day.

No one saves at trell save, because it is between fort and bridge, for some idiotic reason. Syrtis kill us at save just on way to fort. We always rez at gate when fighting over trell.
1-2 should be enough
when there come too many just give that information to ur mates at fort ... it works!

besides: dont send 5+ ppl to bridge to kill one innocent ignis hunter who tries to hinder syrtis getting to your forts
clings no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #24
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by clings View Post
1-2 should be enough
when there come too many just give that information to ur mates at fort ... it works!

besides: dont send 5+ ppl to bridge to kill one innocent ignis hunter who tries to hinder syrtis getting to your forts
lol, u camp the bridges for us
Old 09-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #25
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30ernest View Post
TBH, if you save, you block reinforcements and you get to hammer at the enemy continuously. You might lose the first wave, but the second wave will hurt them, and the third will probably almost eliminate them. Syrtis won't even have time to revive their dead.
Exactly what this man said, don't look at yourself as dying, your goal is to eliminate your enemy off the face of the map, so do it (Just don't fail and then repeat for continued fail) QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by clings View Post
Yeah, we love to pick off the Syrtians who pass into Alsius for fort wars. I think Alsius would be surprised how many passers we kill for them, that never even make it to the fort
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
Paradosa
Pledge

Paradosa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wrong. Do you know why we have tradition go from gate? It comes form times when we really was outnumbered and it was long time ago. Back then syrts used to take trelle, heavy camp trelle save and teleport to imperia to set our gates in danger. It was happening every day, every trelle taking time. We started to come from gates to protect teleport and Imperia. But now it is different situation, saving trelle save could help a lot.

About all Alsius topics in this forum, TBH they make me sick. I agree that sometimes in some hours we are outnumbered, but mostly i see that our biggest problem is attitude. Quick reaction when enemy is entering our war zone, taking break from endless grinding and coming to help a little could solve most of our problems. Usually it isn't so bad in the beginning when enemy takes our fort.
I'm proud alsian, but slowly alsius players attitude makes me play less and less RO. Why i should fight if no one cares?

-------
Paradosa
Paradosa no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #27
lala110593
Initiate

lala110593 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woden View Post
The point is that we are outnumbered 24/7.

If we saved, we would had no guard protection, and that would be worst :P

Syrtis would camp the save for hours!
lmao outnumbered 24/7... so the zerg at meni is just my imagination?

-glulose
lala110593 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #28
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

Yesterday Alsius saved at Trele for a change to fight us at Trele, I logged off after a while so dont know how long it lasted etc but you certainly did better coming from the save than from the gate, cept when you got pushed into a group of aggro mobs, they were low level but it was funny
Old 09-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #29
Klutu
Baron

Klutu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala110593 View Post
lmao outnumbered 24/7... so the zerg at meni is just my imagination?

-glulose
in a sence we sort of are yes all realms have there down time but.

normally mornings/lunch syrtis dominates Nighttime it's Ignis
and between that is normally when all realms are a bit balanced.

i wouldnt sat 24/7 but a very nice chunk
Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #30
UmarilsStillHere
Marquis

UmarilsStillHere will become famous soon enough

http://rostatus.heroku.com/world/horus

Over the last 7 days Alsius have been more Wz active than the other realms only a few times, but still, a few times :P

Quote:
Syrtis
Attack/Defense Ratio: 1.50

Ignis
Attack/Defense Ratio: 0.88

Alsius
Attack/Defense Ratio: 0.78
From this we see Syrtis to be the most activly attacking realm and Alsius to be the least. Though this is party because of population I also beleive it to be an bad attitude towards bothering with war at all, often when we attack Alsius the party that comes to take the fort back is easily enough to go attack something, Then when we are at last booted by Alsius they have a strong party, which then often fails to do anything and seems to just melt away.

We also see the most defended forts to be Aggers Meni and Herbred. And that were Alsius and Ignis split mostly between the 2 realms in their attacking suprisingly Syrtis attacks mainly Ignis.

You can also see the shift in wz activity between Syrtis and Ignis, although Syrtis "spikes" more and is active longer, Ignis clearly has the advantage between 18:00 and 21:00