Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #31
Orimae
Initiate

Orimae is on a distinguished road

I took my conju out at lvl 15 in the wz, the hunter got my first rp on her at lvl 22, but then i wasnt going about shouting orders to the veterans of the game...

So i think go to the warzone when you feel ready, but its advised to wait till 30+ just so you dont die right away, and as for noobs....STFU!! we know our jobs in the wz, now shut up till we advise you of yours
Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #32
ecufan1
Pledge

ecufan1 is on a distinguished road

I think that if you enter wz in like mid 10's its somewhat alright if you dont get into any battles, just to see wat its about. thats wat iv done and now i know wats ther and ill feel more comfortable once i get to 30s and 40s.
ecufan1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #33
Signatus
Master

Location: Damn, I'm lost again!... but now I have a map, wiii!
Signatus will become famous soon enough

Heh... I got lost at lvl 14 inside Ignis, there wasn't a map and it looked much bigger then it looks now. Went to WZ hunting (my 1st char was a hunter) with a couple of friends (a lock and a barb) and shortly after we were creaming lvl 40+ grinders and lvl 50s alone around our 30s, mostly in Alsius since Syrtis was all packed up with hunters. We all lived in the same place so we made up crazy tactics to beat the adversaries, and among our epic fights were those we had against the same number of opponents but of higher lvls, with control spells and target priorities you can make wonders from the early 30s.

There were two players we constantly avoided, Sanguenay in Syrtis and Elenterrador in Alsius, she was just too good as a hunter, he was a damn knight hard to kill as hell!

Made all my 30ish lvls in the WZ, leeching XP on aquantis knights from those huge grinding parties that Menirah beach attracted and making my way to fort fights until Cuajoneta creamed me from afar.

I wouldn't dare to shout orders, Night Twix was too intimidating on his knight!
The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things; the color of the sāla flowers reveals the truth that the prosperous must decline. The proud do not endure, they are like a dream on a spring night; the mighty fall at last, they are as dust before the wind.
-- Chapter 1.1 of The Tale of Heike, Helen Craig McCullough's translation
Signatus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #34
Valgus
Pledge

Valgus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecufan1 View Post
I think that if you enter wz in like mid 10's its somewhat alright if you dont get into any battles, just to see wat its about. thats wat iv done and now i know wats ther and ill feel more comfortable once i get to 30s and 40s.
I totally agree! There is no level limit to enter, everyone can fight, but when low levels start shouting orders, it makes an ass out of them
Old 06-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #35
Punti_X
Initiate

Punti_X is on a distinguished road

Yesterday we took our clan new member (level 4) to Samal, just to show him a real game, to motivate him to do all the questing and grinding.
He was returning back to Herb and he found a player at pb with just a bit of hp.
So he managed to kill him!

LOL first rps at level 4! Poor player he killed!

So my conclusion is following: all players MUST be taken to WZ imideatly! It will give them a right picture of this game, and motivate them to work.

Player name is Zlo Prase! Legend!
Punti_X no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote