Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 12:01 AM   #31
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Oh finally wm jewellry.
Please instead of adding more hp, improve def buffs for all classes fix armor... I feel increasing hp will break game.
Also adding range, ms or as is retarded.
And to finish, fix marks dmg. Remove dead eye.

Last edited by anukai; 07-24-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 03:21 AM   #32
jorgeseg
Initiate

jorgeseg is on a distinguished road

All i will say is R.I.P. warlocks. TY NGD, you finally made it.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:44 AM   #33
godismyjudge
Initiate

godismyjudge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip111 View Post
Question(im not sure if this was asked already): Would the amulet that gives +25% to spell duration affect auras, buffs, and knockdowns? Or does it only like affect stuff mages cast?
It looks same as conjurer passive. So I believe it will just make bufs you receive (not spells you cast on someone) last a bit longer, i.e. energy barrier with 120s duration will have 160, SM warlocks will benefit too with magnifications lasting longer)
godismyjudge no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 06:47 AM   #34
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeseg View Post
All i will say is R.I.P. warlocks. TY NGD, you finally made it.
They've been trying to kill warlocks off for a while now I think. I guess you could say it was *puts glasses on* damage over time

But on a serious note. Fuck this update.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 07:09 AM   #35
Aely
Apprentice

Aely is on a distinguished road

And what do we do for underpopulated realms, 1k wmc per day for each character that connects, in order not to widen the gap even more?
Aely no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 07:22 AM   #36
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aely View Post
And what do we do for underpopulated realms, 1k wmc per day for each character that connects, in order not to widen the gap even more?
They should receive a bonus on wmc rewards (noble, forts, standard quests) because they are working their asses off to actually earn them, unlike a particular realm which I won't mention. ALSIUS
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 07:49 AM   #37
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeseg View Post
All i will say is R.I.P. warlocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian
Next, we will adjust health and spell damage after an extensive analysis.
What about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mongoose- View Post
I would suggest changing the wish to a WMC booster for X days. This rewards players who actively complete quests (active in war), benefits the whole realm instead of late night invaders and could reduce the amount WMC injected into the system due to mindless zerging.
Great idea
Old 07-24-2015, 08:33 AM   #38
crownapollo
Pledge

crownapollo is on a distinguished road

With the balance problems boss jewels already created, how did you think giving them to everyone would fix it?
crownapollo no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-24-2015, 09:10 AM   #39
Zas_
Count

Zas_ is on a distinguished road

Another way would have been to nerf current boss jewelry, and introduce more balanced wm jewelry.
Ie. the Vesper Amulet could be redefined as +50 dmg / -5% as, and new wm jewelry balanced more like companions: ie. +150 health / -150 mana , +7% range -40 damages, +7%cs / -200 mana etc...

Having two positive effects and no negative, stackable (2 rings + amu) makes them too easily unbalanced imho. You'll end to nerf the mark's range (it was already too much without any counterpart).
Fixed damage on jewelry is nice, but not with the current damage calculation, which should be revised before (as well, as armor calculation).
With such items, you are increasing issues (knights will get even more damage reduction, they were already unkillable by all classes but barbs, and damage reduction from items aren't buffs which can eventually removed (MS or limited duration)).

Overall, i think we need a wmc sink for wm characters and such items are a good idea, but they don't solve the core issue with old boss jewelry.

Fixing damage bonus calculation and/or nerfing Fulminating / Cold Blood / similar spells is the way to go, before adding such items.

For hunters, Cold Blood should be nerfed but base damage should be slightly increased.
Fulminating is not needed at all (seriously, 2500+ damages in a single hit should never happen).
If you increase base health, a hunter without uber stuff will do even less damages (% of max health), knights will be even more unkillable (yes, they are tanks, but immunity to any threat isn't good either).

As today, we have level 60 characters hitting for 200 damages (or much less) and others hitting for 3000+, we have characters with < 2000 health and others with > 7000, it seems to me the situation is out of control already, adding more OP items will not solve core issues.

The War Confidence thing isn't very good either, creating "local" imbalance, where 10 vs 10 fort fight ends with 10 without fort/bonus vs 10 with fort and bonus.

I understand what you try to achieve, but i don't think this is the best way.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:13 AM   #40
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Some of those WM jewel stats are actually not a bad idea. But ffs, don't add attack range, please. Replace it with like +5% protection or something.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread