The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 05-26-2016, 01:19 PM   #31
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
Nope, you maybe misunderstood me.
I was just pointing out the fact, that there is no reason to speak about North Koreans in gaming industry, especially mmos. Using North Koreans as a example in this case is just flawed logic, it surely wasn't my intention to insult anyone.
lies.

Old 05-26-2016, 01:21 PM   #32
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnupis View Post
Regnum is an Argentinian game and the vast majority of the community is spanish speaking. The English speaking community is too small and that's the end of it, we can always make English speaking clans, friends and parties with no problem. Or learn some Spanish along the way, ffs.
Exactly that

Old 05-26-2016, 01:23 PM   #33
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
Lol, Elva, you didn't listen the teacher on geography in school very well, did you? North Korean, omygod. Do you know how many % of North Koreans have a pc and a not censored connection?

You forgot Antarctica btw.
You say that i did not listened the teacher in the class of geography, but i am not behind you, once that you surely missed the class of text interpretation.

Best,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Old 05-26-2016, 01:37 PM   #34
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
Thanks for the compliment, that you see my english as good as the one of a native speaker
When i said this? seems that you really could not understand a few words due your lack of inteligence

Quote:
I don't know under which rock you live, but for your information, the english language is in quite a different position than "north korean", "Russian", "Iranian", "Chinese" or any other language. I am obviously talking about a political position.
If you don't understand the meaning of the word "International" then please, i will not waste time with a person that should back to pre school. ask your "teacher" to tell you about that in the time of snack

Quote:
I can't believe that you haven't realized that most shit on the internet is in english and yet we are not all from NA.

No matter, RA is spanish speakers server, they are the majority there so, the main language should not be changed, neither the customs, just because a bunch of english speakers are crying to be moved to there.

Is like if you were in the house of someone and start to change the position of the furniture as pleases to you.

Quote:
Edit: Oh wait, let's see if i also have some retarded statement in elva quality. I see you are from brazil. Someone form a third world country like you should please not talk about others like that at all. You guys only had one thing going for you, Football and even that they took away from you.
aha i never gave much of a f. to football, i was too busy working or destroying players like you in RO yeah! me....the "poor" from the third country world....who rekt the "educated" boys from those called "first world country?" I wonder...where is your strenght? where is your hability...to save you from me in a pvp... they are like ashes...that pass with the wind.

About my country, suuuure call us a third world country, that's not a problem to me, at least we did never made soap of people alive and thought that is all "cool".

Best,

Old 05-26-2016, 02:11 PM   #35
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
When i said this? seems that you really could not understand a few words due your lack of inteligence
The fact that you thought I am from NA, and didn't realize it by my english skills, that's the compliment. Do i have to spell out everything for you.

Quote:
If you don't understand the meaning of the word "International" then please, i will not waste time with a person that should back to pre school. ask your "teacher" to tell you about that in the time of snack
I do understand it very well, if you read my posts you would see that. You still just don't understand what I am saying.

Quote:
No matter, RA is spanish speakers server, they are the majority there so, the main language should not be changed, neither the customs, just because a bunch of english speakers are crying to be moved to there.

Is like if you were in the house of someone and start to change the position of the furniture as pleases to you.
That's debatable, i am quite sure though that it wouldn't hurt the game if the only well populated server was english friendly as well. It is not rare to see new players asking if the game is well populated, and they get redirected to RA, which then is not really attractive for them. Why should a new player start on haven.
And I strongly believe that anyone who really still cares about this game would want it.

Quote:
aha i never gave much of a f. to football, i was too busy working or destroying players like you in RO yeah! me....the "poor" from the third country world....who rekt the "educated" boys from those called "first world country?" I wonder...where is your strenght? where is your hability...to save you from me in a pvp... they are like ashes...that pass with the wind.

About my country, suuuure call us a third world country, that's not a problem to me, at least we did never made soap of people alive and thought that is all "cool".

Best,

lmao, nice comeback. You didn't understand the intend of what I said at all.
We are all really impressed by your skills, keep going.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:00 PM   #36
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Say RIP to this thread, let's try another one,&another one.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #37
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Wish there was a way to block Elva from commenting on your threads. Always brings up PVP for no reason. Most Ra players, at least from Ignis, know that I speak English and will try to communicate with me in English. Also its not hard for me to use Google Translate or something if I want to trade for gear. I've gotten good at picking up few sentences in Spanish.

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC. I would like NGD to respond to the request of Haven players.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:54 PM   #38
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC. I would like NGD to respond to the request of Haven players.
they wont they don't even care about haven. best thing for them to do is to merge all the servers together but will they maybe when the game has no hope left

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:17 AM   #39
MedicAlert
Pledge

MedicAlert is on a distinguished road

I don't think we'll ever have a haven-ra merge.
Merge immediately means NGD would lose a majority of the revenue generated on xim purchases by international players. since, majority of new players would be hesitant to play a game where spanish is predominant. Not to mention, all the existing data of players from Haven (Raven+Horus) would have to be backed up before merging as errors may lead to permanent dismissal of user accounts, and there're a lot of players in haven who simply quit or dont play anymore and since NGD probably doesn't have a policy of deactivating accounts after a certain period of inactivity. Backing up piranha and nemon players was easy as players from both servers belong to a single country and there were probably far less players compared to Haven and RA.
NGD already mentioned that character or item transfer between servers is simply not possible, so we can throw that option out the window.
Eventhough, all of this was possible. I'm not sure that the server would handle the added stress of new players. There is the ping, lag, multirealming, realm imbalance and such issues to be considered.
If i were a company head, I certainly wouldn't merge servers since there are WAY too many uncertainties and risks involved. not to mention, this ordeal certainly wouldn't be as profitable in the short run. Just when new games are snatching my players away with their modern features, better graphics, stable game engines. you get my point and here i have to snatch at every penny and do just enough to keep my old players glued to this game.
BTW, this is just a theory. I just mentioned some possible issues that the devs may face and those not mentioned before.
P.S if viable why not merge valhalla with Haven. you could start with a vote at the gamigo forums. it certainly won't hurt just to try.
Best,
MedicAlert no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:13 PM   #40
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicAlert View Post
I don't think we'll ever have a haven-ra merge.
Merge immediately means NGD would lose a majority of the revenue generated on xim purchases by international players. since, majority of new players would be hesitant to play a game where spanish is predominant. Not to mention, all the existing data of players from Haven (Raven+Horus) would have to be backed up before merging as errors may lead to permanent dismissal of user accounts, and there're a lot of players in haven who simply quit or dont play anymore and since NGD probably doesn't have a policy of deactivating accounts after a certain period of inactivity. Backing up piranha and nemon players was easy as players from both servers belong to a single country and there were probably far less players compared to Haven and RA.
NGD already mentioned that character or item transfer between servers is simply not possible, so we can throw that option out the window.
Eventhough, all of this was possible. I'm not sure that the server would handle the added stress of new players. There is the ping, lag, multirealming, realm imbalance and such issues to be considered.
If i were a company head, I certainly wouldn't merge servers since there are WAY too many uncertainties and risks involved. not to mention, this ordeal certainly wouldn't be as profitable in the short run. Just when new games are snatching my players away with their modern features, better graphics, stable game engines. you get my point and here i have to snatch at every penny and do just enough to keep my old players glued to this game.
BTW, this is just a theory. I just mentioned some possible issues that the devs may face and those not mentioned before.
P.S if viable why not merge valhalla with Haven. you could start with a vote at the gamigo forums. it certainly won't hurt just to try.
Best,

When has NGD ever mentioned that character or item transfer between servers is simply not possible. That's the whole point of a merge. Pretty sure RA still brings in more money than Haven. People think just because its mainly a Spanish server they don't also spend money. What new players are being drawn to Haven? As I've stated half the population of Haven is either playing both Ra/Haven. Mostly they play Haven to be with old friends. They play RA not to become bored with the game. How are you keeping old players with a dead Haven Server? As you said other games are snatching up Older players. NGD I guess is fortunate that they want to play RA. Most of the people on this game complain about ping/lag when they play on crap Wifi/Toaster computer. Yes at times the server can go crazy. But mostly its because you're playing on outdated setups. As I never experience lag with the Ra battles. No way to really fix Multirealming as NGD has stated. Realm imbalance doesn't matter on Ra. Everyone has a zerg at certain times of the day. Then its funny that you list all these negative things and decide to add P.S you should merge Haven/Valhalla....... This game is being kept alive from the older community of players. If NGD can't retain new players. Game will soon die. However I know your concerns of merging.

P.S Wall of text.