Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 04-06-2015, 04:39 AM   #31
Kyrenis
Initiate

Kyrenis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig Von Mises View Post
Thats not a fact thats an opinion, but sense you called it a fact wheres your proof?

Knights have two knocks, precise block which in my opinion has a supporting affect to allies. Meaning they act as distractions from your allies. Like an enemy my try to immobilize you by casting different spells but by blocking at that right essential time their spells are wasted, go into cooldown, and this spell cannot be casted on your ally until the cooldown is finish because it was wasted on you.

Barbs don't have defense support, protect ally, and heal ally, these are all supportive to allies. And again there are other ways to support allies like going on the offensive. Sometimes the best defence is the best offence. I thought you would have gotten this by now.

Your so stuck on what knights should do that you don't see what knights can do. Your shortcutting the class. So as you see you are wrong.

In my opinion when it comes to fort fights i think that by not having these auras it actually makes knights more useful and active in rvr because their engaging the enemy in combat more.
You are the most thick headed person I currently know, and that's a fact.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:18 AM   #32
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

I use off stance, typhoon, sc lvl5, accurate swings and all auras/wm spells on my knight (something like this). So it's balanced build, 50:50 and I prefer to play aggressive. I guess i'm not true knight lols.

This guy started thread about fort battle and you criticize his style of play and build. lol

btw... From official RO website:

Warlock: Offensive discipline. Grants the player the ability to cast devastating spells on the target.

Really?
Old 04-06-2015, 12:59 PM   #33
Syrtisjakob
Pledge

Syrtisjakob is on a distinguished road

Well, Hey everyone,
About this fight: It was pretty cool, we held Aggs for a damn long time, had great fun in there, and it was mostly because the nice support we had, and the many knights, and generally the numbers too.
Not too bad vid, Lud, just a bit laggy, and the game background sounds are quite odd, add some music to make it more "watchable"

Aaaand, about this knight topic:
After about 6 years of massive knight class playing, I dont judge anyone by their gameplay, there are noobs, there are skilled good players, its up to everyone how they prefer to enjoy that game, and its their choice.
I dont defend anyone, nor offending. Im a knarb, and almost always been one, thats how i use that class, its the best way for myself.
Yes, knights "should" use at least 3 usefull auras, (Heroic, Deflecting, Shield Wall). That'd help in wars probably. But since not everyone plays as knarb, someone will use them, lets say like Halvdan, hes a good friend of mine, and a good supporter knight.
Im kinda his opposite, yet he is as good in a pvp as me.
It'd be worse if we all used the same setups, imo.
Thanks,

Mere God, Haven
Syrtisjakob no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:44 AM   #34
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

knight discussion! If you can't pressure the other enemies in the field or fort you won't be most effective Having all auras up won't make you a good knight, it's how you deal with cc'ing other enemies, who are a danger to your team and looking around picking off other players and looking out for your conjus that makes you a good asset in rvr in this game imo.